Loving You Is Easy

15th of December 2018

"You are literally glowing, what is happening to you?" Milla laughed as we both finished doing our hair for tonight, Milla's being softly curled whilst mine was in a neat slick ponytail.

"Oh, you know," I said, blushing slightly as I applied primer to my face so I could start doing my makeup. Tonight is Enzo's birthday, so he decided to have a party in the ballroom, keeping everything the same as it was from the Winter Ball from a couple of weeks ago.

"Oh my god, you and Luke had sex!" Milla exclaimed, causing me to almost drop my foundation on my white bathroom tiles.

"Shhhhh," I whispered, hoping that nobody else heard her.

"Everybody knows Arabella, you have been glowing for weeks now," Victoria scoffed as she walked into my bathroom, already dressed and ready for tonight.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, blushing red as I finished applying my foundation, both of my cousins nodding their heads in unison.

"It's like you are floating on air," Milla laughed and I just rolled my eyes as we both continued to do our makeup, Victoria sitting down in my bath. We eventually finished our makeup, Milla putting on her dress easily whilst Victoria zipped me into my light pink dress. Luke and the boys were arriving just before the party started, as they have been recording all day and Michael had to drop Clara at the airport as she is going back to Australia for five days to have Christmas with her family and then flying back to France to have Christmas with Michael and us.

"Do you know when James is leaving?" Milla asked when the three of us began walking up the stairs, the faint sound of music becoming closer.

"Nope, it seems like he is here to stay," I said, trying not to sound too angry at the mention of James, as I really wanted him gone. Both of the bruises that he gave Luke and me have gone, but I still have not spoken to him and I do not plan on speaking to James any time soon. I know that he will be here tonight, because for some reason he and Enzo get along really well, much to my annoyance.

"Fuck that," Victoria said with a laugh as our names were checked off at the door and we walked inside the golden ballroom, each of us getting a glass of champagne as we migrated around the room to eventually find Madeline and Enzo who were already slightly drunk.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked causing everybody to let out a laugh at my words as it was only just seven-thirty.

"Too much," Madeline said with a giggle, Enzo kissing her cheek as he giggled as well.

"You two need to get it together," a British voice said out of nowhere, causing my head to snap around and see James standing there, an awkward smile on his face.

"And that is our cue to leave," Victoria said as James approached us, Milla and I agreeing with her as we walked away, leaving James with a slightly dumbfounded look on his face.

"Don't worry about him, he needs to get it through his head how much of a dickhead he is," Milla said and I nodded, as Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum walked through the doors, all sporting white dress shirts and tan chinos.

"They actually look like a proper boyband," I laughed as they walked over to us, smiles upon all of their faces.

"Were you going for the matching vibe tonight or?" Victoria questioned as Ashton wrapped his arm around her waist, Luke coming over to me with a smile still on his face.

"Yeah, we have some sort of band telepathic connection," Michael laughed, as Luke grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. 

"Of course you do," Milla smirked, handing me another glass of champagne as I had just finished mine, Luke pulling me away so we could talk together for what felt like the first time in ages. Between Luke recording the fourth album and doing multiple interviews all over Europe at the moment, and myself being stuck with royal obligations, I have only seen him three times since the first of December.

"Hey gorgeous," he said kissing my cheek as we got outside, the air both hitting us at the same time, a chill running through my body.

"Hey Lukey," I said placing a delicate kiss on his lips before we sat down on one of the couches, Luke wrapping multiple blankets around us as the music grew louder inside, but it felt like we were the only two people around at the moment.

"You look beautiful tonight," he said making me blush, "Well you always look beautiful, but the dress makes you look extra beautiful."

"Thanks, darling," I said taking a small sip of my drink before cuddling into Luke, resting my head upon his shoulder.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Luke asked after a moment of silence and I nodded, telling him to go ahead.

"So, there is this girl," he began, instantly making my heart drop thinking that he was not talking about me, "And she is something else, she is smart and funny, she is gorgeous and sexy, kind and humble, and she has this eyes that make me go crazy, and these legs that make me want to do unspeakable things to her," Luke said with a glint of cheekiness in his eyes.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhmm, and her laugh is my favourite song, and her accent is probably the best accent I have ever heard, but the thing is she is a Princess and I am only a musician," Luke said making me giggle slightly against his shoulder.

"Oh she sounds pretty fantastic," I said with a giggle.

"She is really fantastic, and I think I am in love with her," Luke said, making my heart stop, my head snapping up from his shoulder to look at him, a completely serious look on both of our faces right now. 

"What?" I asked, my eyes widening as I was not expecting this at all, but I was definitely waiting to hear it.

"I love you, Belle, so so much," Luke said, his ocean blue eyes pleading for me to say it back. 

"I love you too."

"You do?" Luke asked sounding rather surprised, which made us both laugh at his words.

"How could I not?"

"Because you are the Princess of France and I am well, I am just me."

"Oh shut up, you know that does not mean a thing to me," I said before adding, "And besides you are the lead singer of Five Seconds of Summer, I mean that has to count for something," I said with a laugh, our foreheads now touching, his hands resting gently against my waist.

"How did I get so lucky?" Luke questioned a look of adoration in his eyes which had me feeling like I had never felt before.

"Don't be so cliche," I laughed, Luke's eyes squinting as he smiled before rolling his eyes at me.

"I will be as cliche as I want, this is probably the best moment ever," Luke said with an honest, pure smile on his face.

"What about the other night?" I said referring to the time we first slept together.

"Oh baby, there are going to be many more nights like that."

-------------------------------------

lmao I actually love them so much 

Arabella's outfit is the photo attached !!!!!!!11!!

Loving You Is Easy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjMNXpqmjb4

if u have not check out my new Ashton story: I Miss You

pls vote and comment xx

thank you for reading <3