Birthday Cake

19th of July 2019

"Wake up," Luke whispered in my ear and I groaned as I pulled my quilt cover over my head, causing Luke to just let out a hearty laugh and pull the covers right back off me.

"I don't want to get up," I groaned, rubbing my eyes and slowly sitting up, Luke's large black t-shirt covering my frame.

"Happy birthday gorgeous," he said gently kissing my lips, even though I was still half asleep. Luke handed me a large white bag, which I assumed had all my presents in it.

"Thank you, but you did not have to get me anything," I said with a smile as I took out a small Tiffany and Co. bag, which had a new pair of pearl earrings in it. "Okay, these I will take," I said with a huge smile, placing a kiss on Luke's cheek before thanking him again.

"Anything for you Belle," he said with his famous shiny smile before I continued to open my presents. Luke had gotten me a new pair of nude heels, Christian Louboutin pumps to be exact. 

"Luke no, I cannot accept these," I said as I admired the beautiful shoes.

"Belle, it is the least I can do, and besides it will match the dress that I got made for you tonight."

"You had me a dress made?" I said, cocking my head as a huge grin appeared on my face.

"Yeah," Luke said with a smile. "I was looking for a book to read in your library and stumbled upon an old sketchbook full of dresses, and I went from there."

"How did you get my measurements?" I asked with a smile.

"Milla gave me the details of your dress designer, and he helped me create one of the dresses in your sketches."

"Oh my god, you are so incredible!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around him and pulling him into a tight hug. "Can I please know which one it is?"

"No, not until tonight," Luke said before handing me my final gift, another framed photo of the two of us, but this one was from the night of his birthday, taken in their new apartment. We both were visibly intoxicated, but the smiles on our faces were huge, and we could have not been happier.

"Thank you, Luke, all of this is incredible," I said kissing his lips, as Luke wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him, but before we could go any further, there was a knock on my door.

"We will continue this later," Luke said with a smirk, tracing his fingers near my inner thigh as I left a soft kiss on his neck before jumping off of him to go and answer my door to see Milla, Calum and Victoria standing there with a huge cake in Calum's hands and party hats on their heads.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" all three of them shouted as they ran into my room, placing the cake on my dressing table, Victoria carrying plates, forks and a knife, whilst Milla carried what appeared to be my presents and placed them on my bed as Victoria began to cut slices of cakes for us.

"Thank you," I said as I sat back down on my bed as Victoria handed me a piece of chocolate cake.

"We got it from your favourite bakery," she said with a smile on her face as she went to my couch and lay across it with a plate in her hands.

"Thank you guys, this is really sweet of you," I said before taking a bite of my favourite chocolate cake, my mouth instantly in heaven. Calum, Milla and Victoria ended up getting me a silver ring, with a single white pearl in the centre to match the earrings that Luke had gotten me.

We spent the rest of the day around the castle, Ashton, Michael and Clara joining us after lunch. We migrated between the kitchen and the pool for most of the day, and it was probably one of the best birthdays of my life. 

"So, can I see my dress now?" I asked. My hair and makeup was all done for the ball and Luke was already dressed in his black suit, all I needed as my dress.

"Yes you can," he said with a smile and I followed him to Milla's room and into her walk-in wardrobe and I instantly recognised the dress that I had drawn in my sketchbook. It was one of my favourite dresses I had ever drawn, as I believed it to be so simple yet so beautiful. It was a white strapless dress, with a fitted top and flowed into a full white skirt, with small pockets. 

"Luke, it is beautiful," I said before walking over to it, taking off my clothes and putting it on straight away, Luke pressing a firm hand against my back as he zipped me up.

"Well you designed it," Luke said with a laugh as I kissed his cheek and we walked back to my bedroom so I could make the final touches to my outfit. 

"Yeah, but you made it happen," I said before we left my room. "So thank you for that," I said kissing his lips one last time before we made our way to the ballroom as I mentally prepared myself for all the attention that I would be receiving tonight. Twenty is not a big deal to me, and it is not to a lot of people, but every birthday in the Royal family is a big deal.

As the night progressed and I had made my thank you speech and we had cut the cake, I was beginning to grow very very drunk due to all the wine and champagne that I had consumed. Luke was pretty much babysitting me all night, which I did not mind as I got to spend the night with him.

"Luke?" I whispered into his ear as we stood outside on our favourite balcony, ignoring the gaze of James who was inside and had not stopped staring at us all night. Luke's arms were resting gently around my waist, as he did not want to creese my dressMhmm

mmm?"

"Let's go back to my room," I said with a grin and Luke laughed as he kissed my head.

"Belle, I am not going to have sex with you whilst you are this drunk."

"Oh c'mon!" I protested with a pout. "It is my birthday, you have to do what I want."

"Gorgeous, you know that I want to, but I want it to be the right time for both of us."

"Okay, fair enough," I huffed as Luke just giggled and kissed my lips. I don't know about Luke, but I had not slept with anyone since we broke up, and I was really hoping that he had not either.

"You look so beautiful tonight Arabella."

"All thanks to you Lukey," I said as he took my hand and spun me around, as I let out a loud laugh as he pulled me back close to him. At that moment, fireworks were let off , illuminating the gardens of Versailles and the stary Paris night sky.

"DId you do this for me?" I gasped and Luke nodded as I hugged him tightly, the multicoloured fireworks lighting up the sky."

"Happy birthday gorgeous girl."

----------------------------------------------------

hey my friends how are we all 

i love soft luke 

Birthday Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leK4eoqwmfU

Arabella's outfit is the photo attached !!

thank you for reading xxx