Heaven

23rd of August 2019

"Gosh, look at all of you, you are all absolutely stunning," Madeline said as we entered the ballroom for what seemed like the millionth time in the past month.

"Thanks, Madeline, so do you," I said with a smile and she thanked me before walking off to find Enzo, who was over by the bar, talking to one of our distant cousins.

"God I cannot wait to get drunk," Michael said as he picked up a complimentary glass of wine, all of us laughing as we grabbed our own, as his words could not be any more true.

We all grabbed our glasses of wine or champagne, following Milla to our table for the evening. The room was filled with family members who I had not seen in years and government officials that I always seem to appear when there is a party or ball on.

"God, I just wish we could go out," Milla said with a laugh as she flopped into her seat, all of us doing the same. Calum shot her a supportive smile, and I knew that he felt the same. It was hard on him with Milla rarely being allowed to go out and act like a normal teenager, and we all knew that all he wanted was to be able to take his girlfriend out for dinner and drinks, but unfortunately for him, that was not possible.

"Same," Victoria and I sighed in agreement, as we shot each other small smiles before Clara interjected.

"Well I was hoping that you three could sneak out for my birthday in a week," she said with a devilish grin. "We are going to have drinks at the boy's apartment and then go out."

"I'm sure something can be arranged," I said with a laugh.

"Yay!" Michael exclaimed, as all the other boys clapped loudly and I just rolled my eyes at how dramatic they were all acting.

"However, the last time we snuck out we got caught so we probably need to be more careful this time," Milla said and I laughed, remembering when we snuck out to go clubbing with the boys and Clara.

"Yeah, we probably should have locked our doors from the inside," I said with a laugh, everyone nodding in agreement.

"Wait..." Luke began, looking extremely confused. "If they are locked from the inside, how would you get back in?"

"Oh my god Luke," Victoria mumbled as we all just stared at him, slightly dumbfounded by his question.

"They have keys you idiot," Ashton laughed and Luke just let out a small 'oh' before we all began laughing at his brain fade.

"Wow, you really are blonde," I said with a laugh and Luke just pouted at me, and I kissed his lips gently before my mother came over to us, a scolding look on her face, indicating that she saw Luke and me kiss.

"It's time for your cake Milla," she said, completely ignoring the rest of us.

"But it's only 8 pm?" Milla questioned with a laugh and my mother just rolled her eyes at Milla and continued to talk.

"We figured that you would want to get it out of the way so you could all party later," my mother said before she walked away, indicating that we needed to follow her.

"Well, she has that right," Victoria said with a laugh and all of us let out a loud laugh before my mother snapped her head around and glared at us, making us all be quiet with her cold green eyes.

Everybody in the room sang 'Happy Birthday' to Milla before she made a quick speech, instructing us all to get as drunk as possible, earning a laugh from my father and a glare from my mother.

"Does the bar have vodka tonight?" Ashton asked and I nodded, as the eight of us headed up the stairs to the main bar, which was staffed for the first time in ages, meaning spirits were available for consumption.

"Can we please have eight fireball shots?" Ashton asked with a grin and I groaned, as he knew how much I hated fireball shots.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whined and Ashton just laughed at me as he handed me my shot.

"Because, your parents just left the party and it's time for all of us to get wild," he said clinking my shot glass with his own, and all eight of us downed the shots with ease, Luke ordering another round of shots, this time they were tequila though.

As the night continued, my vision declined and my words became sloppy. As the adults thinned out, I plugged my phone into the overly large speakers and began playing what could be classified as my 'party playlist.'

"Belle?" Luke whispered in my ear, his hand on my waist as I looked at him with a smile on my face. He was a very affectionate drunk, which I loved, because so am I.

"Yes?" I hummed in his ear, my arms around his waist, trying to keep control of the champagne glass in my right hand.

"Wanna go to the balcony?" he asked with a smirk and I nodded, a spark in both of our eyes.

"To do what?" I questioned with a grin.

"I guess you will see," he stated with a sly grin and I giggled as he took my hand and walked me out to the balcony, taking the glass out of my hand and putting it on the ground, before we walked to the stone wall, a place where nobody could see us, and hopefully nobody could hear us.

Luke's lips were suddenly on mine, as he gently pressed me up against the wall, both of us being extremely careful as we did not want to ruin my dress. His hands carefully held my waist, as mine gripped his back tightly, wanting him to move closer to me, which he did.

"You have no idea how much I want to take that dress off of you right now," Luke mumbled in my ear and I felt my cheeks go red as his lips attached to my neck, a small moan escaping from my mouth.

"The balcony is definitely not the place to have sex," I giggled as Luke kissed my jaw, his lips finding mine again as the kiss intensified and, his right wrapped around me as his left hand gripped my hip, my arms draped around my shoulder as he continued to kiss my lips with intent and purpose. For two people who were incredibly intoxicated, the kiss was controlled and smooth, everything it should be.

"God, I wish it was," Luke said breaking the kiss, smoothing down his suit as he stepped away from me.

"Hey! Why did you stop?" I questioned with a pout and he laughed at me, his eyes bright and giddy from what just occurred.

"Because Belle, the night is young," Luke said with his famous grin, making my heart full before he added. "And it is a taste for what you are in for tonight."

"What, heaven?" I questioned with a grin and he nodded as we headed back inside, both of grabbing a glass of what appeared to be a vodka raspberry.

"Exactly."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for 5k reads !! you are all so amazing and thank u for the constant support, its the best <3

Heaven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shHTYg-rOAg

Arabella's outfit is the photo attached 

Thank you all fof reading x