You & Me

15th of July 2019

It was a warm Monday afternoon the day that Enzo and Madeline had chosen to be wed on. The gardens were in full bloom and there was not a single cloud in the sky.

Madeline was wearing a full-length white dress, white flowed out into a full satin skirt. Her bodice was lace, matched with lace sleeves which complemented her olive skin. Her brown hair was in a neat ballet bun at the base of her neck, her tulle veil pinned into the top of her bun. Her makeup was natural, but she was wearing a bold red lip, something which had not been done for a long time.

"Enzo will have no idea what hit him," Eleanor said with a smile. Eleanor would be carrying her train down the aisle, as it was extremely heavy and long and would take away the elegance of the beautiful dress. We were currently in what is classified as the 'Bridal Suite' in the palace. It was where my mother got ready for her wedding to my father, where my grandmother got married to my grandfather and so on. I also assume it is where I will be when I am due to get married.

Our bridesmaid dresses were a peach colour with glitter undertones. Spaghetti straps held the dress loose on all our shoulders, and we all had nude heels to match. Our makeup was natural with a nude lip to match, our hair all in loose waves that our hair stylist to perfection.

"Are you nervous?" Beatrice asked and Madeline gently shook her head, trying her best to keep her hair in place.

"No, I have loved Enzo for so long that it feels like I have been with him forever," she said with a beaming smile and I grinned at her, knowing how in love my brother was with her too. The official ceremony was being held in the main gardens and the reception would be held in the main ballroom. Nobody had seen what the reception was going to look like, but my mother had enlisted the best event planners in the country to plan the wedding and reception, so I am sure that it is going to be beautiful.

"Hello girls," my mother said walking into the room, a huge smile on her face. I had never seen her look this happy before, but I suppose it is because golden boy Enzo is getting married to golden girl Madeline.

"Hello your highness," Eleanor, Mary and Beatrice said and I almost snickered at their words, but my mother glared at me before I could.

"It is time to go now Madeline," my mother said and Madeline's father Richard walked into the room, a beaming smile on his face when he saw his daughter. Eleanor stayed in the room with them whilst Beatrice, Mary and I formed a single file to walk out of the castle, myself in the lead. We walked in almost complete silence, picking up our white bouquet of roses in the entrance hall of the castle, as Madeline's bouquet was red roses to contrast with her dress.

We walked in silence to the wear the ceremony was, and I immediately spotted Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton in the sea of people, a gushing smile on Lukes' face when he saw me, which I returned as I began to walk to the sound of the piano. Enzo was in a black suit and tie, his hair perfectly styled and we both could not stop smiling at each other as I walked down the isle. I knew how much Enzo wanted to spend the rest of his life with Madeline, and I had never met two people who deserved it than them.

As I reached my place at the altar, Beatrice and Mary, reaching their place just after me. Madeline entered the ceremony shortly after, a beautiful smile on her face as she began to walk arm in arm with her father, and her sister holding her veil and dress as she walked slowly down the aisle, her eyes not wavering from Enzo's gaze. I think if Enzo could cry at this moment, he would but right now his hands were just covering his mouth in awe of how beautiful his soon to be wife is looking.