Us

2nd of September 2018

"Bella," Luke whispered in my ear, causing me to groan as I opened my eyes to see the blonde boy hovering over me.

"It's too early," I mumbled, pulling the covers over me and I heard him laugh as he pulled the covers off me, revealing me in Luke's white shirt and my grey underwear which I slept in last night. Luke was left in his boxers, exposing his toned chest.

"I know it is too early, but your parents are home and I assume that they are angry," Luke said and I jolted up straight away, knowing that Milla, Victoria and I will all be in serious trouble when we confront our parents soon.

"Oh shit," I mumbled getting out of bed, immediately brushing my hair and putting it into a neat low bun, finding a white t-shirt and cream skirt in a cupboard, making sure to look presentable as I did not want to get into more trouble than I already am.

"Damn, my shirt looked good on you Belle," Luke said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at him as I threw his shirt at him before I headed into my bathroom to clean my teeth and put some perfume on.

"I will be back soon," I said placing a kiss on the head of the boy who was lying in my bed and he smiled as he ran a hand through his messy curls.

"Or not," Luke said with a laugh and I giggled, knowing that he was fully aware of how much trouble I was about to get into. I met Victoria and Milla on the stairs, both looking worse for wear.

"We are actually fucked," Milla said as we walked down the stairs.

"Milla, don't swear," Victoria mumbled.

"It's true though, we are fucked," Enzo said appearing out of nowhere, Madeline by his side. Both of them had extremely concerned looks on their face, having been in this position before.

"Enzo, language please darling," Madeline said softly, no one saying anything else until we walked downstairs and into the living room where my parents were sitting together, looking extremely angry, which I don't blame them for. I just wish sometimes that they could be a little more lenient and let Enzo and I just live our lives sometimes.

"I cannot fathom what must have been going through your brains last night," my Mum said as the five of us sat across from them, avoiding eye contact with both parents.

"Arabella, this is something of your standard, but Enzo, I cannot believe you let this happen, I am extremely disappointed with the both of you," my mother continued, her voice becoming more harsh with every word she spoke.

"And as for you three, Madeline, Victoria and Milla, I should be sending you all home," she said, causing Enzo to interject.

"Actually you can't send Madeline home because she lives here now," Enzo said, causing my mother's eyes to widen and my father to step in to defend her.

"And that can change in a heartbeat Enzo," he said, speaking for the first time since we had come downstairs. My father is usually the more lenient one with Enzo and me, but I guess things have changed since they got home last night.

"Just clean it up," my mum scoffed and all five of us left without saying a word and headed outside to where the mess was, to see Luke, Clara, Michael, Ashton and Calum already cleaning.

"Oh good, you are alive!" Luke exclaimed with a smile. For someone who is hungover and wearing his clothes from last night, he looks incredibly good.

"We thought we would get a head start on cleaning," Calum said with a laugh, gesturing to the fact that it was absolutely trashed outside, with red cups strewn around the place, and bottles and cans of alcohol as far as the eye could see. I understand why my parents are furious, but I just wish that they would let Enzo and I live a little, as this is only the second party we have had here in years.

"Thank you," I said with a smile, as the five of us who were in the living room began to help cleaning up too. We all spent the rest of the morning cleaning up, wishing we all weren't hungover but reminiscing on how good the night was before my parents showed up.

"I can't believe we almost got away with it," Milla said with a laugh when she picked up the final red cup and we were officially done with cleaning. Some of our staff offered to take away all our rubbish, which Enzo and I kindly thanked them for and then we said our goodbyes to Michael and Clara who had plans later today, as well as Victoria and Ashton who were going out for lunch together. Enzo and Madeline had wedding plans to arrange, and Calum and Milla were eying each other off all morning, so they made their way upstairs together leaving Luke and me alone outside.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Luke asked, offering me his hand. I nodded and took his hand as we made our way through the rose gardens hand in hand, making our way to the lake.

"Did you not bring any other clothes?" I asked Luke and he shook his head, his messy hair flying everywhere when he did. 

"Well, I didn't think that I would be staying the night," he said with a grin and I blushed as we sat down, sliding off our shoes with our feet in the water. It was a warm day for the beginning of Autumn, making me wish that moments like these could last forever.

"Oh yeah," I said with a laugh, resting my head on his shoulder. The clear blue water of the lake was tempting me, and as it was just Luke and I, there would be no issue with us going in the water. 

"What are you doing?" Luke asked as I took off my skirt and top, slowly walking into the water with a grin on my face.

"What does it look like I am doing?" I said with a laugh as he just smiled and shook his head. "Well, are you coming?" I asked with a smirk and he nodded, quickly taking off his clothes and running in after me, wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around to face him. His arms igniting the all too familiar spark in my body when Luke touches me. 

"Can I kiss you?" Luke asked, as our foreheads touched and I grinned as I nodded.

"Do you even need to ask?" I said with a smile and he rolled his eyes at me before placing his lips on mine. The sensation that I get when he kisses me will never go away. It's like I am struggling for air without him kissing me and when he does, I can breathe again. Nothing else in the world matters when we are kissing. 

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Luke asked pulling away, making me pout.

"You better make this question good," I said as he resting his hands on my waist, my arms lazily draped over his shoulders like they have always belonged there. 

"Oh trust me, it will be," he said with a smirk and I nodded for him to continue, but he didn't.

"Well get on with it," I said with a laugh and he breathed in deeply, making me feel nervous for what I am about to ask.

"Okay well, you can say no okay?" Luke said after he finally began talking, "I won't hold anything against if you if you choose to say no Belle."

"Well spit it out Mr Hemmings," I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Would you please be my girlfriend?" Luke asked, his blue eyes fixed on mine and I just laughed.

"Why were you so worried about asking me that?"

"I don't know," Luke mumbled, "But you haven't given me an answer yet which is making me nervous," he said, letting out a shaky laugh and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I thought you would never ask."

"So, is that a yes?"

"Of course it's a yes dumbass."

--------------------------------

yayayaya they are finally together!! 

how is everyone?? i hope u are all good xxx

Us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s31XTrGJchQ

Arabella's outfit is the photo attached !!

still experieicng some made post concert depression grrrr miss my boy luke so much :(

Thank you for reading <3