Be Alright

7th of September 2018

From: Luke - goodnight gorgeous, I will see you tomorrow xx

To: Luke- night Mr Hemmings xxx

"Bella?" I heard James say as he knocked on my door. I sighed but knew that I had to let him in otherwise he would lose it at me, and that is something I am not in the mood for.

"Yes?" I huffed, as James pushed open my door and came and sat down on my bed. We had just had a huge dinner with Madeline's family from Spain, most of which was spent discussing the wedding and how grand it is going to be. I am still in my dress from the night, and as much as I love it, I am itching to get into my pyjamas and fall right asleep.

"Can we talk?" James asked, twiddling his thumbs, his face lit up by the moon that was shining into my room.

"What about?" I asked. James and I haven't really spoken since the night that he kissed me, which is something I do not want to relive.

"I miss talking to you Bella," James mumbled and I rolled my eyes as I got up off my bed and walked into my bathroom to take my makeup off, James following me like a lost puppy. I rolled my eyes as I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, and began to strip away my makeup from the night.

"Well, that is awkward for you, because I do not miss talking to you at all," I scoffed and I could see how hurt he was but I did not care. His white shirt sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, exposing his tanned arms, that were covered in visible veins due to the fact that he is always working out 'apparently.'

"Why are you so mean to me?" James asked, making him sound like a five-year-old who was having a playground dispute.

"Oh, I don't know? Maybe because you almost ruined my relationship with Luke," I scoffed, as I pulled off my fake lashes and smothered my face in makeup remover.

"I fucked up okay, I know that, but you don't have to ignore me all the time," he said as I washed off my cleanser, making sure all the makeup was gone before I went back into my room, James once again, closely on my tail.

"Yeah you did, and yes I do," I scoffed, taking off all the jewellery that I had on, "I don't like you and we aren't friends," I finished and I could feel James's green eyes burning into my back, but I did not care.

"You are not all that you know," James said and I turned around to see him leaning against the wall next to my bed, a smirk on his face which just made me roll my eyes and questions why he was here then if I am not 'all that.'

"Then why are you in my room, begging me to be friends with you, James? Huh, answer that one." James looked taken back my question and walked quite fast over to me, and then for the second time, kissed me.

"What the fuck James?" I yelled, pushing him off straight away, and he looked hurt and confused.

"You can't just kiss me," I said wiping my lips free from his taste.

"Why not?" he asked, and I thought he was joking until I saw the serious look on his face.

"Because I am with Luke, and I don't have any feelings for you whatsoever James, get that through your thick skull."

"So, you are actually with Luke now?" James said, his tone harsh and disapproving.

"Yes I am."

"Well that's just great," he said sarcastically, dramatically rolling is eyes for effect, which only made him look stupid.

"Honestly what is your issue?" I questioned, as I took a few steps back from him as I knew that he was about to get quite angry.

"I like you Arabella!" he shouted, "And when you like someone it's shit when they are with someone else," he said with an exasperated sigh. I knew that he has a point, but he also has no ground to stand on with the whole liking me situation, as he hardly knows me and I believe he only has a physical attraction towards me.

"You don't even know me James."

"We have had this conversation before," he sighed, sitting down on my bed, "and I know you Arabella, it's the little things I like about you."

"Just leave James, I want to go to sleep," I sighed and he nodded, leaving my room without another room, allowing me to breathe a sigh of relief.

I decided that I needed to talk to Milla about this, as I know that Victoria would be asleep because she usually goes to sleep before 10:30 on a regular night.

To: Milla: are you awake?

From: Milla: yep cal and I are just watching a movie so feel free to come and join us

Calum joined us for dinner tonight, whilst Luke, Ashton and Michael had made other arrangements tonight as they did not want to impose, which I understood. I made my way to Milla's room, not bothering to knock on the door as I knew they were awake.

"What's wrong? You look mad," Milla said, turning off the TV so I could sit on the end of the bed without disturbing the movie they were watching.

"James tried to kiss me," I sighed.

"He did what?!" Milla and Calum said at the exact same time, making me giggle slightly and they both smiled at each other. Milla is not usually one to have a boyfriend, but Calum has done something no other boy has been able to do, calm her down. The amount of times Milla almost got expelled from boarding school is ridiculous, sleeping with way too many boys and partying way too hard every weekend but thankfully Calum has been able to change that, and I think Milla likes the fact that she has calmed down.

"I know, I'm so mad," I sighed, flopping back so my legs were dangling off the bed.

"What did you do?" Calum asked through a mouthful of popcorn, making Milla roll her eyes and give him a playful tap on the cheek, causing Calum to grin, the corners of his eyes scrunching up when he did.

"Pushed him off of me and told him I am dating Luke." So far only the boys, Milla, Victoria and Clara were supposed to know about Luke and me. I was going to tell my family soon, I just knew that they would need some time to process the situation.

"You know that James is going to tell Alice and Louis," Milla stated and I groaned, knowing that she was right. James is going to do anything to ruin Luke and I. I could see it in his eyes when I told him that Luke and I are official.

"I know."

"You are absolutely fucked," Calum said and on cue I heard my mother scream my name, causing me to run back into my room without another word to anybody for the rest of the night, knowing that I will cop a full lecture in the morning.

———————————

Honestly fuck James what a prick

Be Alright: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OymVgai_PVg

Didn't go to uni today and I hate myself lol

Arabella'a outfit is the photo attached !!

Please vote and comment xxx

Lots of love and thank you for reading xx