Surprises

Mikey POV:
It was the next day and I was gonna go and hang out with Max. Jake wanted to come and so did Tyler. We got in my car and drove to Max's house, it was a pretty quiet ride. The only reason why Tyler was coming is so he can ask Max again. We got to the house and we walked to the backyard and we saw Max sitting on the concrete slab again.

Mikey-"Did you sleep?"
Max-"What do you think?"
Jake-"It's a no Manfs."
Mikey-"Did you just think about life all night?"
Max-"Yeah life and some other stuff."
Jake-"Max you have any food?"
Max-"Yeah it's inside, the maid just made breakfast so you can help yourself."
Jake-"Okay thanks."
Mikey-"Jake I'm coming with you."
We went outside and Tyler and Max were alone.

Max POV:
Jake and Mikey went inside to eat and I knew Mikey wasn't hungry, he just wanted me and Tyler to get alone... Tyler sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

Max-"Yes Tyler I thought of it..."
Tyler-"And your answer...?"
Max-"Yes you can have me back."
He hugged and kissed me.
Tyler-"Nobody else can have you."
He was smiling and I could tell he was happy. I guess i was happy too.

Max-"Im sorry for exposing you."
Tyler-"It's fine, I deserved it."
Max-"Did you really?"
Tyler-"Umm yeah, I was so stupid for breaking up with you."
Max-"Yeah I guess you did deserve it."
We laughed and then we went inside to eat. Mikey gave me a look and I knew he wanted to talk to me. We ate and then Mikey grabbed my wrist and took me outside.

Max-"What the hell Mikey!"
Mikey-"So what did you say?"
Max-"Mikey we are back together."
Mikey-"Damn Okay. Don't get angry about it."
Max-"I'm not angry. I'm hungry."
Mikey-"Same."
Max-"Then How come you just didn't wait till we were done eating?"
Mikey-"I don't know."
I punched him sorta softly and we went back inside to eat. While we were eating I got a text message from my mom saying there was a surprise for me outside. I got up and walked to the front door.

Jake-"Max where you going?"
Max-"There's something outside."
I saw that they all got up and Mikey started to record. I opened the door and there were two boxes, one was big and the other was small. The small box said open me last.

Tyler-"Bet there's a bomb in one of them."
Jake-"If there is I'm out."
Max-"Don't think there are any bombs."
Mikey-"But why does the small one say open me last?"
Max-"I don't know. I'm pretty sure it isn't a bomb."
I remembered that our dog Marley went to train to smell drugs or bombs so I called for him and he started to sniff both the box's. He scratched at both them, he smelled something was in there but it wasn't dangerous. I opened the big box first and Sam and Colby popped out! I was so excited to see them! They got out the box and I hugged both of them which seemed like a very long time.

Max-"What's in the small box?"
Sam-"Okay so with that box you have to be very fragile with."
Colby-"Take it inside."
I picked up the box and we went to the living room.
Mikey-"Is it a bomb."
Sam-"No. it's not dangerous."
Jake-"So no bomb?"
Colby-"No bomb."
Mikey-"Just open it I need views."
Max-"Jeez Mikey."
I opened the box and I saw a baby husky in there.
Max-"You guys got me a husky?"
Colby-"Yepp!"
Max-"Why did you buy me it?"
Sam-"Well you wanted one for years but you could never get one because of Marley. But Marley is getting old, and we talked to your mom about and she agreed to it and we bought you one."
Max-"Who bought him or her?"
Colby-"It's a boy, and me, Sam and your mom all pitched in."
Marley came up and started to sniff him.
Jake-"What you gonna name him?"
Max-"No idea."
I put him on the ground and all the boys started to play with him.

Mikey-"We should write down names and put them in a hat, and pull a name out and that's what we name the dog."
Max-"Yeah we can do it tonight."
Jake-"How come we don't do it now?"
Max-"Because you guys have to get ready."
Tyler-"Ready for what?"
Max-"I'm having a party tonight."
Colby-"For real?"
Max-"Yeah so all you guys better go home,get dressed and come back here to set up."
Sam-"Whose coming?"
Max-"Vlog squad, clout gang, some of team 10, other people. All I know the house is gonna be packed with people."
I grabbed my dog and took it upstairs.
Max-"Bye guys love you all!"
Mikey-"Your just gonna leave us?"
Max-"Well you have to go get ready so see you in an hour!"
The boys all got up from the couch and they left . I got in the shower and washed my hair. I got out and put some music on and started to get ready.

Unexpected Feelings...With a Twist||Tyler Manfs love storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara