Why...?

Tyler POV:
I woke up and it was 7 at night. We basically slept through the entire day. I went outside and everyone was sorta waking up. I went back into the room and woke up Max. She went into the bathroom and started doing her hair and makeup. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and watched TV, I went on my phone for awhile because I wasn't as active anymore. I responded to some DMS and comments and I followed back some fans. Mikey told me that we were going to take pictures tomorrow at the Hollywood sign. Max was done with her hair and makeup and was wearing this:

 Max was done with her hair and makeup and was wearing this:

Tyler-"Damn you on fire!"Max-"Thanks boo

Max-"Thanks boo."
Tyler-"So what you wanna do today?"
Max-"Doesn't really matter."
Tyler-"Wanna walk to the Hollywood sign with everyone?"
Max-"Sure"
We went out into the living room and everyone was getting dressed.

Tyler-"You guys wanna walk to the Hollywood sign?"
Colby-"Sure."
Mikey-"I'm down"
Sam-"Yeah"
Jake-"Let's go!"
We all had hoodies on because we knew it would get cold. Max went back to her room to grab her phone and penny board.

Tyler-"No backpack?"
She ran back to her room and grabbed her Gucci backpack.
Max-"Thanks for reminding me."
We all put are phones in the backpack because we were just gonna talk and not use our phones. Mikey was vlogging and they would do flips and start saying random ass stuff like always. Max was in front of us riding her penny board. She was going sorta fast but then waited for us to catch up.

Max POV:
When everyone was caught up to me we started talking about cars and other random stuff. Their was a group of people walking behind us I told everyone to get their phones out of my backpack. I texted in the group chat and they all looked back at random times. They followed us for the next ten minutes. Everyone was sorta
bugging about it and they were starting to freak out. I had my pocket knife ready just Incase. I was getting enough of it so I grabbed my penny board and walked through the Mikey and Jake and started talking to the people.

Max-"So where you guys going?"
Guy-"No where. You know?"
Max-"No I don't fucken know."
Max-"Why the hell are you guys following us?"
They didn't respond.
Max-"I know what you guys are doing. And you tryna act all innocent. So just tell me what you guys really want."
Girl-"Give us your backpack?"
Max-"No can do."
Girl-"Why? You can just use your daddies money to buy a new one?"
I looked at the girl and realized she was from my old high school!
Max-"Oh I know you! Your the slut that tried to always get in Colby's pants!"
She looked shocked at what I just said. Mikey grabbed my shoulder.

Mikey-"Max let's just go."
Max-"Nah you guys can go but I'm not finished with this slut."
Girl-"What do you even want Max?"
Max-"What do I want? Hmmm... I want you guys to stop following us. So what do you want? Welp besides getting into Colby's pants."
Girl-"I want your backpack. And him."
She was pointing at Tyler.
Max-"I'll give you my backpack but the boy is staying with us."
Girl-"Deal."
I took off my backpack and held it out. She was about to grab it when I moved it back and I punched her.

Max-"Run."
I put my penny board on the floor and starting riding as fast as I could. All the boys were running after me. We stopped and we were in a pitch black spot.

Colby-"What the hell Max?"
Max-"O guessing you don't remember her."
Colby-I do but why did you punch her?"
Max-"Why the hell do you care so much? It's not like you two are dating."
He looked down.
Max-"Colby..."
Colby-"We are dating..."
Max-"Don't come looking for me."
I put my penny board on the ground and rode. I left them and just rode. I had no idea were I was going. All I had was my phone, wallet, backpack and my penny board. I heard someone calling out for my name. I saw the boys and they started to run after me. I picked up my penny board and ran. I hid behind some wall. They ran past me and I ran to the beach. "She's right there!" I heard Sam yell out. It was so hard to run on sand. I tripped and the boys were getting closer I got up and i was limping. I hurt my ankle badly. I ran with the one good ankle I had and tried to used the other one. I saw Mikey and Jake in front of me i ran past them. Mikey grabbed me and picked me up. My penny board fell out my hands. Jake grabbed it. I was breathing so heavily. I closed my eyes and never opened them again...