Its better if i go...

Tyler POV:
I woke up the next day and Max was in the bathroom getting ready.

Tyler-"Where you going?"
Max-"Umm Daytona."
Tyler-"O she's back in LA?"
Max-"Yeah..."
Tyler-"Ight if you say sooo..."
Max-"What's wrong?"
Tyler-"Nothing I just wanted to spend time with you today."
Max-"Don't worry I'll only be out for like two hours."
Tyler-"O okay."
Max-"But you can go to Mikey's place and I'll just have Daytona drop me off there."
Tyler-"Ight."

Max POV:
I wasn't actually going with Daytona. I was gonna go talk with Charlie and it wasn't gonna take long. I got dressed into this:

I curled my hair a little and grabbed my Gucci backpack and went downstairs and waited for Charlie to pick me up

                    Couple minutes later...
Charlie was outside and I got in his car.

Max-"So what do you wanna talk about?"
Charlie-"The kiss..."
I knew he wanted to talk about it.
Max-"Your the one who did it so start talking."
Charlie-"I'm sorry for doing it."
Max-"It's cool but it was a little weird."
Charlie-"It was."
Max-"Ans unexpected."
We laughed and he drove to the beach.
Charlie-"But umm Mikey told me something last night."
Max-"And what did he tell you?"
Charlie-"I have to back off.. and what he means by that I kinda have to stop texting you and hanging out with you."
Max-"Not to be rude but I sorta agree... Tyler was crying last night because he felt like I was cheating on him with you."
Charlie-"Yeah what he told me too. But we don't have to hang out everyday. Like every other day."
Max-"Yeah. How long we gonna be out for?"
Charlie-"You have somewhere to go?"
Max-"Tyler wanted to hang out."
Charlie-"Oh okay well I drop you off at Mikey's and plus I have to go pick up Daytona at the airport in like an hour."
Max-"Cool"
Charlie-"Not really traffic is gonna suck ass."
Max-"Loser."
Charlie-"For real."
Charlie drove to Mikey's apartment and dropped me off in front. I went to elevator and went to the room. Mikey opened the door and started talking to me.

Mikey-"So you and Tyler good?"
Max-"Yeahh why...?"
Mikey-"Jus askin..."
Max-"Mhmm..."
Mikey seemed weird and Jake came down the stairs and didn't say nothing to me.
Max-"Okay what's up?"
Mikey-"What you mean?"
Max-"You guys are acting hella strange."
Jake-"Guess you didn't see it."
Max-"See what?"
Mikey-"Go on twitter or Instagram and you'll see it."
I went on Twitter and saw a picture of me and Charlie kissing... I ran to the elevator and called Charlie. Mikey and Jake were running after me. I waited for Charlie and he pulled up just in time. I got in his car.

Charlie-"What's wrong?"
I showed him the picture of us.
Charlie-"How the fuck did they get out there?"
Max-"I have no idea and now I'm panicking!"
I heard someone honk at us. It was Mikey he was right behind us. We drove into a parking lot and got out the car.

Mikey-"Charlie I told you to back off."
Charlie-"Look I'm sorry!"
Max-"Mikey it wasn't his fault..."
Mikey-"Then whose was it...?"
Max-"It was mine."
Mikey-"What?!"
Max-"Yep it's my fault we kissed."
Mikey-"How could you do that to Tyler?"
Max-" I don't know... but don't worry I'll go back home to Kansas and Tyler will never have to see me again."
Mikey-"No that's not what we want..."
Max-"Yes it is. Charlie can you drop me off at my apartment?"
Charlie-"Yeah..."
We walked to his car and got in.

Charlie-"Why would you take the blame?"
Max-"I don't know."
Charlie-"Come on there's a reason."
Max-"He was gonna punch you..."
Charlie-"Who? Mikey?"
Max-"Yeah."
Charlie-"How you know?"
Max-"I saw his fists."
Charlie-"Damn thanks for saving me."
Max-"No problem..."
Charlie-"Are you really gonna go to Kansas?"
Max-"If it keeps Tyler happy then yeah."
Charlie-"But how will I be able to see you?"
Max-"FaceTime."
Charlie-"I won't be able to hug you though."
Max-"I'll visit... eventually..."
Charlie-"Okay..."
He dropped me off at the apartment and I hugged him.
Max-"I'll talk to you later..."
I walked away before he even said something...I went to the elevator and went to the room. Sam and Colby were filming so I ran to my room. I packed a suitcase of clothes and put my makeup in a bag. I put my channel purse in my suitcase and another pair of shoes. I walked out with my suitcase.

Colby-"Where you going?"
Max-"Imma be at Daytona's for a couple of days."
Sam-"Okay have fun kiddo."
I ordered a Uber and went downstairs and waited for it. It was outside so I put my suitcase in the back. Since me family was rich I already had a private jet waiting for me... I really didn't need to pack much because I had a lot of the same clothes at Kansas. We got to the airport and I saw Mikey's car pull up. I walked as fast as I could but they were right behind me.

Mikey-"Max!"
Jake-"Max!"
Mikey grabbed my shoulder.
Mikey-"There's someone you should see."
I knew it was Tyler. I felt his arms on my waist. I walked away but they kept following me. I got my ticket and walked to this girl and she escorted me to the jet. They stopped letting Mikey, Jake and Tyler following me. They were yelling out my name and trying to get my attention. They got in trouble by the security and were escorted out. I was walking onto the jet and a friendly lady offered me water but I didn't take it. Mikey and Jake where blowing up my phone with text messages. I turned it on do not disturb and the plane was leaving in a couple minutes. I put my seatbelt on and awaited for the plane to leave...