Chose u

TW: scars and blood are mentioned

Tyler POV:

We had gotten to a forest and it was now dark.

Colby-"Let's go find a spot."
Charlie-"You guys got lights?"
Mikey-"Yeah let's go."
We walked for awhile until we found the perfect spot. We tried to stand them up so they could fall.

Tyler-"You ready?"
Colby-"Yeah."
Sam-"Is the sound ready?"
Mikey-"Ready."

Mikey play the sound and Colby and Charlie put the pills in there mouths. They fell to the ground and starting say something.

Max-"Tyler... come here."
Colby-"No don't, it's a trap."
Max-"Come here.. now."
Tyler-"I have to."
Sam-"No it's a trap Tyler."
Mikey-"Wait till their done."

I looked at her wrist to where her scars are at, they were bleeding. She stopped saying the things she was saying and laid down.

Colby-"Ok she's good."

I sat next to her and picked up her neck. Her eyes were back to normal and they were glossy.

Max-"Tyler...?"
I nodded my head yes and she put her hands around my neck and kissed me. I could feel the blood on the back of my neck.

Max-"I missed you."
Tyler-"I missed you too."
Max-"I'm sorry."
Tyler-"No need to say sorry, i love you."
Max-"I love you too."

I wrapped her wrists so they would stop bleeding. I picked her up and Colby picked up Danna. I put Max down so she could walk, and they left us.

Max-"Still love me?"
Tyler-"I will forever."
Max-"I love you."
Tyler-"I love you too."
She kissed me and hugged me. We where hugging for awhile, I picked her up and walked back to the car.

Charlie-"Good to see guys in love again."
Colby-"Danna is completely fine."
Danna-"I already knew what was gonna happen."
Mikey-"So Max and Tyler, Marriage?"
Max-"We will see."

We got in the car, and Colby drove back home. Max was very clingy which I was surprised. She kept wanting kisses and she didn't let go of my hand. I carried her inside and took her to bed.

Max-"Are you gonna sleep with me tonight?"
Tyler-"Do you want me too?"
Max-"Yeah!"
Tyler-"I guess I can."
I closed the door and locked it since we were gonna go to bed, she changed and so did I. I laid in bed and she turned off the lights and joined me in bed. She faced me and looked at me.

Tyler-"Yes?"
Max-"I missed you."
Tyler-"I missed you too."
Max-"What happened with Timotheé? Does he hate me?"
Tyler-"Not at all, he understands."
Max-"Thank god."
Tyler-"Even if he did, it's not like your gonna see him anytime soon."
Max-"But i loved him..."
She turned away and went cold.

Tyler-"So you wanna be with him?"
Max-"I don't know... I still think about you all the time. But Timotheé just made me feel so good... but you just saved my life and you have multiple times."
Tyler-"If you need time to think about who you really want, I can leave."
Max-"It's fine you can stay, but I'm just lost right now."
Tyler-"If you wanna be Timotheé go ahead, I can wait. I've already had you, I can wait for you."
Max-"Are you sure?"
Tyler-"Yeah! Your not leading me on or anything, I'll wait for when your ready, or if you'll ever be ready."
Max-"Thank you."

She hugged me and changed into clothes.

Tyler-"Where you going?"
Max-"To go talk to Timotheé."
Tyler-"Be safe."
Max-"I will."

Max POV:

I found out where Timotheé was staying and he was staying at an Air bnb not too far from the house. I walked up to the door and knocked on it, he opened it and looked confused.

Timotheé-"Max? What are you doing he-."
I kissed him and he kissed me back, he closed the door and let go of our kiss.

Timotheé-"I thought you wouldn't remember me?"
Max-"Why would you think that?"
Timotheé-"Thats what Sebastian said."
Max-"It's all bullshit but I do remember you."
Timotheé-"I thought they made you choose Tyler."
Max-"Yeah, but I really love you."
I hugged him and he hugged me back.

Timotheé-"So what does this mean?"
Max-"I chose you."
He laughed and he kissed me.

Timotheé-"Let's go out for dinner?"
Max-"Yeah!"

He grabbed a jacket and I have him the keys for the keep. We went to this small dinner place and ate dinner. After we were done eating we drove around blasting and singing music. Paparazzi was following us and recording us but we didn't care, we kept singing and driving around. He kissed me and I saw a lot of flashes, which I knew everyone was gonna know about us more. We drove up a mountain and parked at the edge.

Max-"What time is it?"
Timotheé-"It's three in the morning."
Max-"Holy shit."
Timotheé-"I know."

He leaned over to me and started kissing my neck, I laughed and he looked at me.

Timotheé-"What?"
Max-"Shits crazy."
Timotheé-"Like what?"
Max-"Everything."
Timotheé-"You've been through it at all huh?"
Max-"Yeah death doesn't scare me."

I lit the blunt and started taking a few hits. I passed it too Timotheé and he did the same.

Max-"I didn't know you smoked."
Timotheé-"I do almost every day."
Max-"Same."
He kissed me and we started making out.

Timotheé-"Is car sex our thing?"
Max-"O we were gonna have sex?"
Timotheé-"Do you want too?"
Max-"Sure."

I took a couple more hits from the blunt then I laughed and started kissing him, he put his hand on my neck...