Practice.

Max POV:
I went inside, and went into the studio. I went live on Instagram and a lot of people joined. They wanted me to sing and so the first song some said was "The Night We Met." Tyler came in and sat down.

Max-"I love this song so much. The story behind on why I love it so much is weird and cringey."
They wanted to know why I loved the song so much.

Max-"So I love this song so much because about 2 years ago, me and Tyler slow danced to this song in my old apartment. And it reminds of Tyler."
Tyler-"Walt really?"
Max-"Yeah."
Tyler-"Then sing it."

I sang some others songs and talked, I got off and it was time to leave. I put everything in the car first and then woke up Kian and got him ready. I put him in the car and Mason in the car, Then we left.

                              Couple hours later...
We were at the apartment in Jersey and i got ready because we were about to go the practice.

Tyler-"Babe you ready?"
Max-"Yeah almost."
Tyler-"Andrea texted you, she's almost here."
Max-"Ok. Danna are you guys coming?"
Danna-"Yeah. Kian is gonna stay here, but Mason wants to go."
Max-"Ok mom can you watch Kian?"
Mom-"Yeah. I'll probably take a short nap."
Max-"Ok. Let's go."
Colby-"Mason."
Mason-"What!"
Max-"Let's go."
Danna-"Andrea is meeting us at the school."
Max-"Ok."
I grabbed Masons hand and we all left, Tyler drove to the school.

Max-"O my god imma see my friends."
Danna-"You have friends here?"
Max-"Duh, when I used to actually go to school here."
Colby-"Do you think they miss you?"
Tyler-"O yeah they definitely do."
Max-"I miss Brianna."
Mason-"Colby I'm hungry."
Colby-"Me to."
Danna-"Mase you want pretzels?"
Mason-"Yeah!"
We got to the school and everyone was looking at us, I haven't been here in AWHILE. Brianna, Camille, Joseph, Noah and Ryan came running to me and hugged me.

Brianna-"I missed you!"
Camille-"I know where have you been!"
Max-"I've been every where!"
Joseph-"We missed you so much."
Ryan-"I know!"
Noah-"It's so good too see you again."
Max-"I know I've missed you guys. Sorry I left but my life got pretty busy."
Brianna-"O it's totally fine, but your a mom now."
Max-"Yeah."
Joseph-"Is this him?"
Max-"Well one of them.."
Ryan-"You has 2 kids?"
Max-"Long story I'll tell you guys later?"
Camille-"Yeah totally lets go."
Tyler-"I guess you guys haven't missed me?"
Brianna-"Ty we saw you everyday."
Noah-"Exactly."
We all laughed and I told Mason to go with Colby and Danna. They were gonna go sit in the bleachers. When I turned around the principal was behind me.

Principle Davis-"It's so glad to see you Ms. Lindemann."
Max-"It's nice to see you too."
Principal Davis-"Since you are a pop star around here? Would you like to sing the National Anthem?"
Max-"O yeah sure!"
Principal Davis-"Ok follow me."
We were walking towards the field and to the stage they set up.

Principal Davis-"Once everyone gets seated, and situated, you'll come up here with the Choir students and sing. Then you'll stay up here for a couple seconds and you will be told to go back to your seat. Exit this way and go all the way to the back row or if you pass your row just go from there."
Max-"Okay."
Principal Davis-"Would you like to call us by your Max and your first name?"
Max-"Um my first name."
Principal Davis-"Okay you can go ahead and head back. Your friends with Brianna right?"
Max-"Yeah."
Principal Davis-"Ok she is sitting behind you so just tell her to let you know when she leaves, because she's in choir."
Max-"Ok."
Principal Davis-"Any other questions?"
Max-"Is it ok if I walk my with son? And Tyler with my other son?"
Principal Davis-"Of course!"
Max-"Okay thank you."
I walked away and went back to them. They were handing out caps and gowns, so we could get comfortable wearing them.

Max-"O Brianna, when you leave to go sing, let me know so I can go."
Brianna-"Okay."
Max-"Yeah."
We were being directed to where we were gonna sit and our rows. We were all seated and they said some rules and what we were supposed to. They told choir students to go up there and so me and Brianna walked up.

Principal Davis-"Ok you can go ahead and sing now."
I walked up to the microphone, and looked at the choir director she gave me a nod and we started singing.

Colby POV:
Max was singing, and Mason was yelling at Max.

Mason-"Hi MOMMY!"
Everybody laughed and so did Max, I was surprised she heard him and Mason ran down and went to Tyler. Andrea was walking toward us and Mason ran back.

Andrea-"Hey guys."
Danna-"Hey!"
Colby-"Hey Andrea."
Andrea-"So when does everyone get here tomorrow?"
Danna-"Well everyone's flight is at 2 they are all basically getting all on the same flight."
Colby-"O my god I need to talk to Tyler now."
I texted him and he snuck away, and I went down the bleachers.

Tyler-"What happened?"
Colby-"I got it."
Tyler-"Your fucken lying."
Colby-"I'm not."
Tyler-"Where is it."
Colby-"It's in my suitcase, but here's a picture."
I showed him a picture.

Tyler-"Shit that's nice. I gotta go now, show me the actual thing later."
Colby-"For sure."
He ran back to his seat and I went back to Danna.

Andrea-"What happened?"
Colby-"I was asking if he had an extra shirt I could borrow."
Danna-"For what?"
Colby-"Tomorrow for the actual graduation."

Max POV:
I was walking back to my seat and Christian made eye contact with me. He walked towards me, and grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

Christian-"Why the hell you here."
Max-"I go to school here."
Christian-"I missed you."
Max-"Suck a dick."
Christian-"Nah but you could suck mine?"
Max-"Nah I don't suck 2 inches."
I walked away and went back to my seat. He flipped me off and Tyler was asking what he said to me.