The best night ever!

Tyler POV:
We were at this abandoned house and I started to wonder around because I was bored and had nothing else to do. I climbed up these broken stairs I almost fell through them. I heard someone coming up them and it was Max.

Max-"Wanna go to the roof?"
Tyler-"Duh!"
She lead the way and we had to take one more flight of stairs. We were finally on the roof. Sam,Colby,Mikey and Jake were still on the ground.

Mikey-"How the hell did you two get up there?"
Tyler-"Stairs"
Jake-"No duh Tyler!"
I sat down and looked at the view. You could see some houses and part of LA.

Tyler-"Damn this view is beautiful! But not as beautiful as you!"
I smiled and he kissed me. He brought me closer to him. I put my head on his shoulder.

Max-"I could fall asleep right now."
Tyler-"Same."

Max POV:
I went on my phone and took a picture of the view. I got up and started to walk away.
Max-"You coming?"
Tyler-"Imma stay here a little longer... I'll meet you downstairs."
Max-"Okay"
I walked down the flight of stairs and saw Mikey.
Mikey-"Wheres my brother?"
Max-"Roof."
Mikey-"Okay."
Mikey went to the roof. I saw Sam and Colby but they didn't see me. I snuck behind them and scared them. They screamed so loud Mikey and Tyler came running down. Me and Jake were laughing!

Colby-"I think I almost died!"
Sam-"Dont do that ever again!"
Sam and Colby were laughing. After Sam and Colby were done exploring we left and went back to the apartment. Sam,Colby,Mikey and Jake went to go get food so it was just me and Tyler. They were gonna be gone for awhile because they were gonna go shopping and film a video for Mikey's video.

Tyler-"You know what's sad?"
Max-"Tell me."
Tyler -"Since im homeschooled I can't go to prom or anything fun."
I got up and went to my room.
Tyler-"Where you going?"
Max-"Hold on stay there."
Tyler-"Okay."
I heard he had turned on the TV. I got dressed into this:

I started to curl my hair and do my makeup

Tyler-"What are you doing?"
Max-"Stay their. I'm almost done..."

30 minutes later...
Tyler-"You almost done?"
Max-"Yeah close your eyes..."
Tyler-"Why?"
Max-"Just do it..."
Max-"They closed?"
Tyler-"Yesss!"
I walked out and closed the blinds and I lit some candles. I turned on the song The Night We Met by Lord Huron.
Max-"You can open now."
Tyler looked at me and was shocked.
Tyler-"You look amazing!"
I smiled and kissed him.
Max-"May I have this dance?"
Tyler put his arms around my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck. I laid my head on his chest. We slow danced to the song... he kissed my head.
Tyler-"I love you sooo much."
Max-"I love you to Ty!"
We kissed for awhile and I put my head back on his chest... the song kept replaying which I didn't mind cuz it was my favorite song. I looked at Tyler and he smiled at me he kissed me and he picked me up and spun around.

Tyler-"I have the cutest girlfriend in the world!"
I grabbed his neck and kissed him. He pulled back and winked at me. He put me down and grabbed my hand and started walking to my bedroom.
B
Max-"Ty you sure you wanna do this?"
Tyler-"Of course baby!"
I smiled and kissed him. He started to take off his clothes and started to take off mind. He picked me up and put me on my bed. (you know what happens next ;))

Hour later...
Me and Tyler were cuddling in my bed watching a movie. I heard the door open and heard footsteps coming to my door it was Mikey and Colby.

Mikey-"We brought you two losers food."
Mikey threw the food on my bed.
Max-"Someone got their period..."
We laughed and Mikey rolled his eyes. I turned the lights off cuz I liked eating in the dark. We continued to watch TV. Tyler fell asleep. I then started to fall asleep on his chest...

Mikey's POV:
I went to go get Tyler so we could leave but him and Max were sleeping.
Mikey-"Colby do you mind if Tyler spends the night?"
Colby-"Yea man he can spend the night whenever!"
Mikey-"Alright thanks man!"
Colby-"Anytime!"
I hugged Sam and Colby and said my goodbyes and left to our apartment. I went to my room and went to bed.