Explained

Mikey POV:
It was the next day and we were at Max's house, we slept over because I didn't feel like driving because I was tired. We all fell asleep in her bed which I'm surprised nobody fell off of. I looked at the time and it was 4 in the afternoon, everyone else was asleep and I was still tired so I went back to sleep.

The next day...
We slept through and entire day and we all felt good and we decided to do to the Groove. Tyler and Max took off and we all got hungry and the only restaurant that was in the Groove that we all liked was The Cheesecake Factory, So we went and got a table. I texted Max to let them know we where here.

Max POV:Me and Tyler were walking to the Cheesecake Factory but we stopped to take some pictures with fans

Max POV:
Me and Tyler were walking to the Cheesecake Factory but we stopped to take some pictures with fans. After we were done taking pictures we were finally in Cheesecake Factory and everyone was barley getting there drinks, Colby got me a Sprite because he knows how much I love it and Mikey got Tyler a Pepsi. We all decided to get a pizza because everyone wanted pizza. Our pizza came and we all got desert and when we finished eating everyone was trying to spilt the check but it was taking forever so I ended up paying for it. They were all too busy trying to do the math they didn't notice I paid for it.

Max-"Come on."
Mikey-"But we gotta pay for it."
Max-"No we don't."
Colby-"Where did the check go?"
Max-"Don't worry about it, now let's go."
They grabbed there things and we all walked outside.
Sam-"You know you don't have to pay for everything."
Max-"I don't have to but I still do it. You can't stop me."
Charlie-"Max is gonna run out of money if she keeps buying us stuff or paying for our things."
Mikey-"Yah how much money do you even have?"
Max-"No idea."
Tyler-"Figured."
We got in an Uber and we went back to my place, we all immediately went to my bed because it was so comfortable.

Max-"Movie night?"
Mikey-"Please do so!"
Colby-"I'm down."
Sam-"There's not enough room."
Max-"Lets just bring in a couch."
I went in the next room and Sam and Colby helped me bring it to my room. I got them some blankets and pillows and I also got some snacks and drinks. Everyone got settled and we started to watch The Kissing Booth because we didn't know what to watch and it was the first movie that popped up. It was so dark in my room because all the lights were off and the curtains were closed but it was nice.

Couple hours later...
We finished the movie and Sam and Colby switched places with Mikey and Jake so, me Tyler, Charlie, Sam and Colby were on the bed and Mikey and Jake fell asleep. It was only 6 and we decided to postmates Canes, it got thirty minutes later and we woke up Mikey and Jake and we all ate outside on the concrete slab. After we were done eating we all sat there and just talked, it was nice. But then Mikey, Jake and Tyler left and Sam and Colby ended up leaving too because they were still moving into the house. It was just me and Charlie and when we were at the party and at dinner we didn't really talk.

Charlie-"So hows life?"
Max-"Pretty cool I guess how bout you?"
Charlie-"It's cool."
Max-"Hows Daytona?"
Charlie-"She's Fine."
Max-"What's wrong?"
Charlie-"Max I'm fine."
Max-"You sure?"
Charlie-"Trust me I'm fine."
Max-"Alr fine I believe you."
Charlie-"Good. So hows Tyler?"
Max-"He's good I guess I mean something about it doesn't feel right."
Charlie-"Explain."
Max-"Ever since we broke up, it just hasn't been the same for me... like obviously he loves me and I love him too, but for me it doesn't feel the same or it just doesn't feel right. Like the love we had before is how I wish I felt. Well now it doesn't feel like that, I wish that old love I had before we broke up was still
there."
Charlie-"I feel you. It's how I feel with me and Daytona. I don't know how to fix it."
Max-"Charlie it's unfixable, you just have to work through it, there's no way to fix it you just do it."
Charlie-"But there is a way to fix it."
Max-"By showing someone fake love?"
Charlie-"Fake it till you make it."
Max-"Just break up with her if you don't feel the same."
Charlie-"Then how come you didn't break up with Tyler?"
Max-"He's one of my best friends... I can't hurt him again."
Charlie-"What do you mean again?"
Max-"Well when I used to live if Jersey, me and Tyler went to the same middle school and high school and we became very close in middle school, I always knew he liked me because Mikey would tell me and so would his friends. One day he asked me out and I said no because I knew I was gonna loose one of my best friends and I didn't loose Tyler, I hurt him badly and we sorta stopped talking for awhile but then that's when me and Mikey got really close and Tyler would always hang out with us so me and Tyler got closer. But then I moved away and finished high school in Kansas, now that really hurt both of them. I felt like it was all my fault but I couldn't do anything about it, I couldn't live by myself  at 13 and I couldn't stay at Mikey's place because it would be more responsibility for Mikey's mom. Mikey always said it would be fine because his mom loved having me around and stuff but it didn't feel right and then I meet Sam and Colby. We were never the normal ones we always did weird stuff and embarrass ourselves in public and I lost contact with Mikey and Tyler for awhile but I remembered something and I called Mikey at 2 in the morning and we talked till he had to go to school. That was the best phone call I've ever had with Mikey and he just started his YouTube career and he told me about all these cool places we should go to and all these cool videos we should film together."
Charlie-"Damn... your lucky to have 4 boys like that in your life."
Max-"I really am."
Charlie-"Now I see why you don't want to hurt Tyler."
Max-"Mhmmm."
Charlie-"Wanna go inside? It's getting kinda cold."
Max-"Yeah."
We went upstairs to my room and we decided to watch Sponge Bob. I was laying down normally but Charlie was laying across the bed and he almost fell off a couple times. I began to get tired and my eyes began to grow heavy and I finally closed them so I could get a nice good sleep.