Fun times :)

Mikey POV:
We tried to stop Max but she wouldn't listen. She didn't want to see us. We where in the car driving off and going back to the apartment. It was a quiet drive home. Tyler was sad... he didn't want her to leave...

Mikey-"Jake check when the next flight for Kansas."
Jake-"Alright."

                     Couple minutes later...
Jake-"The next flight to Kansas is at 9."
Mikey-"Alright so when we get to the house pack and meet downstairs."
We didn't have much time. It was 7 so once we got home we all started packing. We were all done but 8 and took an Uber to the airport. We went through security and got onto our flights. It was a three hour flight so we wouldn't get there at 12.

                          Couple hours later...
We got off the plane and got our luggage. We took an Uber to an hotel. We got settled down and tried to figure out where Max lived.

Mikey-"Colby!"
Tyler-"What about him?"
Mikey-"He knows where Max lives!"
Jake-"Oh yeah!"
Mikey-"I'll text him!"
I texted Colby and he texted back with the address. Where we were at it was a 30 min drive. We got an Uber and drove to the house, we needed a code and so I texted Colby telling us the code. We put the code in and we drove to the house. We brought our luggage to see if we can stay there. There house was big! It had a pool, guest house, big front yard, 6 car garage  and even more!

Jake-"Damn Ty your dating a rich bitch."
Tyler-"Yepp."
Mikey-"Lets go."
We walked up to the door and knocked. Someone walked up to the door but we couldn't see who it was because it was sorta blurry and they were on their phone. She opened the door and it was Max. She looked at us and dropped her phone. She was wearing my merch.

Mikey-"Nice sweatshirt."
Max-"What are you guys doing here?"
Jake-"Came to see you!"
Max-"That early?"
Mikey-"Ye..."
Tyler was in the back of us and she didn't see Tyler yet.
Max-"It's just you two?"
Me and Jake moved out the way and showed her Tyler.
Max-"O..."
Jake-"Can we come in?"
Max-"O yeah."

Max POV:
Welp Jake,Mikey and Tyler were at my house and couldn't wait for the drama to start to happen. My mom walked out and saw them.

Max-"Mom this is Jake, Mikey and Tyler."
Mom-"Oh hi boys!"
They all said hi to her and she walked away.
Jake-"How you guys up so early?"
Max-"I landed an hour ago soo..."
Jake-"O."
Max-"Yeah."
Mikey-"So can we stay?"
Max-"Yea follow me."
They grabbed their suitcases and I walked outside to the guest house. They stopped and looked around.

Mikey-"Damn your rich."
Jake-"Like really rich."
Tyler-"Like very vey rich."
Max-"Yep get that all the time."
They walked around and looked at the pool, basket ball court and the life size chess table.
Jake-"How do you afford all this?"
Max-"No idea. If you think this is cool you should actually see the inside of the house!"
Mikey-"What's in there?"
Max-"First lets drop off your suitcases."
We walked to the guest house and they put their suitcases in the living room. We walked back to the house and I showed them the theater.

Jake-"Damn image watching porn on here!"
Max-"Of course you would imagine that!"
We laughed and I showed them my room.
Tyler-"Holy shit this is big!"
Mikey-"Like my dick."
We laughed and they were looking all around my room. They all jumped on my bed.

Mikey-"This is comfy as fuck!"
Max-"Yep"
Jake-"Must be cool to be this rich."
Max-"Sorta. Has its up and downs."
Mikey-"What you mean."
Max-"We'll if you live in this area or in a really expensive gated community your considered famous and you get paparazzi and all that shit."
Tyler-"Rip."
Max-"For real."
It was sorta weird talking to Tyler. We haven't even talked about the picture of me and Charlie yet...
Mikey-"Welp Imma go to sleep so I'll talk to you later."
Jake-"Same goodnight!"
They walked away and went to the guest house. Welp I know me and Tyler were gonna talk about the picture now..

Max-"I'm sorry..."
Tyler-"I'm not mad about that."
Max-"Your not...?"
Tyler-"No not at all! A little hurt but it's my fault for not spending time with you and not giving you the love you need."
I smiled and he kissed me.
Max-"I love you."
Tyler-"I love you too."
He yawned and laid down on my bed.
Max-"Your tired?"
Tyler-"A little."
Max-"Your always tired."
Tyler-"Yep."
Max-"I wonder how long you can sleep for."
Tyler-"Same."
Max-"I'm saying two days."
Tyler-"I'm saying two and a half days."
Max-"Eh I think imma win."
Tyler-"Of course you are but I know imma win."
Max-"Totally."
We laughed and he cuddled with me. I was on Snapchat and started to record him. He kissed me and he made my phone drop. 

Tyler-"Sowwe not sowwe!"
He laughed and cuddled me even more.
Tyler-"Does your mom know about us?"
Max-"Duh."
There was a knock on my door and it was Jake and Mikey.

Mikey-"Wanna go swimming?"
We all agreed and we put our bathing suits on and went downstairs. I put on music and got the water guns. We all jumped in and enjoyed the pool...

Unexpected Feelings...With a Twist||Tyler Manfs love storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara