Its the

Tyler POV:

I woke up and Kian was crying, which was kinda weird, he never cried during the night. I went into his room and his window was open. I picked him and took him to my room, I laid down and he fell asleep.

In the morning...

I woke up and I put Kian in his crib. Everyone was already awake and cooking.

Max-"Your up finally?"
Tyler-"What time is it?"
Max-"12. You never sleep in, what happened?"
Tyler-"Kian was crying last night."
Max-"O okay."

Colby's POV:

Tyler went upstairs and took a shower, Max and Timotheé where preparing the table outside, it was very long. I helped clean the house and so did Mikey and Charlie.

Mason-"Colby can we play?"
Colby-"Mase I'm cleaning."
Mason-"Only for a little!"
Colby-"How about you go shower and I'll play with you after?"
Mason-"Ok!"
He ran upstairs and I continued to clean.

Hours later...

We where all dressed and cleaned. A lot of Max's family was here already, we were all upstairs getting ready.

Colby-"You didn't tell me we were dressing fancy!"
Max-"I thought you knew!"
Tyler-"I didn't even know."
Max-"Go ask Jaxon if he has extra suits! Mason come here."
I fixed his hair and then he left.

Timotheé-"You look stunning."
Max-"Thank you."
He kissed me and he laughed.

Max-"What?"
Timotheé-"Your just so beautiful."
I smiled and continued to fix my makeup.

Tyler-"Max you know how to tie a tie?"
Max-"Yeah."
Tyler-"Can you help me?"
I walked over to him and tied it for him, after that the boys all went downstairs and Timotheé helped me down since I was wearing heels.

Grandma-"Max you look gorgeous!"
Max-"Thank you."
Danna-"Let's get some pictures!"
We went into the front yard and we all took a couple group photos. Danna took pictures of me and Timotheé and then Tyler me and the kids. Danna was also filming some stuff on a camcorder because she liked to make videos of me Tyler and the kids at the end of the year. After we were done taking photos we went back inside and talked for awhile.

Grandma-"Okay everyone food is done! Take it too the tables!"
We all grabbed a dish and put it outside on the table, everyone found their seats and we all got situated.

Tyler's POV:

We where all getting seated and then Max's dad comes outside. Max was talking to Timotheé and I looked a Colby.

Tyler-"Max's dad is here!"
Colby-"Your FUCKEN kidding."
Tyler-"No!"
He looked up and saw him, he was saying hi to everyone and talking to some people.

Max's mom-"Max Jaxon! Let's get a photo together!"
Max looked up and saw her dad, she looked at me and said fuck. She picked up Kian and walked over to her mom. Her mom, Jaxon, Her dad and her all took a couple photos. She seemed to be happy and she was smiling and laughing with them, but as soon as she walked towards us he face dropped.

Colby-"Nice acting."
Max-"I do it everyday!"
Mikey-"Why's this dickhead here anyways?"
Tyler-"Nah for real who invited him."
She shrugged her shoulders and said something to Timotheé and they both got up and walked to her dad. She introduced Timotheé to her dad, they were talking for awhile and then they came back and sat down. Everyone was now sitting down and we all started eating, Max had a chair for her grandpa and there was a picture of him at the table. Everyone was laughing and talking and seemed to be having fun.

Max POV:

Xepher-"This turkey is like really good!"
Sam-"I know! And I don't even really care for turkey!
Kay-"What's in it?"
Max-"It's grandmas secret recipe!"
Jaxon-"It's why she makes three turkeys each year!"
Charlie-"I can see why! This is so good!"
Timotheé-"The food in general is soo good."
Tyler-"Y'all need to try the ham though. If I could I would marry it."
Max-"Better not change your mind again."
Everyone was shocked and we all laughed.

Tyler-"So you wanna play that game?"
Max-"Sure let's play that game."
Mikey-"Putting 100 dollars on Max."
Colby-"I have faith in Tyler to be honest."
Jaxon-"Bro i literally haven't been here so I'm here for all of it."
Tyler-"It's the having MY child and not telling me for almost a year for me."
Max-"It's the consistent lying for me."
Tyler-"It's the commitment issues for me."
Max-"It's the never wanting to help with the kids for me."
Tyler-"It's the daddy issuers for me."
Max-"It's the changing your mind about us getting married for me."
Timotheé-"What?"
Jaxon-"You guys were gonna get married?"
Colby-"Tea."
Tyler-"No hard feelings Max but it's the moving on wayyy to fast for me."
Max-"It's the kissing my EX best friend and hooking up with her for me, Tyler."
Tyler-"It's the hooking up with atleast all the boys in our friend group for me."
Max-"First of all, I dated you for like 3 years, Colby and I have kissed and hooked up like once, Me and Charlie have only made out once, and Mikey and I have only kissed once."
Tyler-"It's still almost all the boys in our friend group."
Colby-"You kissed Mikey?"
Max-"Like once or twice."
Xepher-"Whose the better kisser?"
Charlie-"Shitttt i wanna know now."
I drank some of my soda and they look at us.

Timotheé-"I kinda wanna know now."
Colby-"Right!"
Max-"Won't you get mad though?"
Timotheé-"It's in your past I could care less to be honest."
Max-"Okay. Mikey is the better kisser."
Mikey-"Gg i win."
Tyler-"Fair whose better at sex though? Colby me and Timotheé."
Max-"Who said me and Timotheé hooked up?"
Kat-"Max we know you, you've guys hooked up. But when and where?"
Colby-"So you guys have!"
Charlie-"Timotheé get her pregnant i wanna see what the baby would look like."
Jaxon-"For what? It'll look like Kian, I mean after all Timotheé is just a better version of Tyler. Timotheé is taller, has a life, better friends, better looking, has money, and doesn't treat my sister like shit."
Max-"Jax!"
Colby-"Maybe a lil too close to home on the last one."
Tyler-"No he's right, I have treated her like shit, I will admit but we were both not in the rig headspace when we were together. I think that's why we didn't last."
Sam-"You guys where just young, you guys still have time."
Kat-"And you guys probably still love each other deeply. I know you guys do."