Endless memories

Tyler POV:
I woke up to having Max's head on my chest. She was such a precious sleeper. I shaked her head to wake her up. It was 11 in the afternoon.

Tyler-"Babygirl wake up"
Max-"Whyyy..."
You can tell she was so tired.
Tyler-"It's 11 in the afternoon you have to wake up eventually!"
Max-"I'm only waking up to see you and hear you."
I smiled at her and kissed her.
Tyler-"I wanna take you somewhere later..."
Max-"Where?"
Tyler-"That's a surprise."
Max-"Imma get ready now because I need a shower and I need to let my hair dry."
Tyler-"Good idea."
Max got up and started walking to the bathroom.
Tyler-"Damn nice ass."
We laughed and she was in the bathroom now.
I checked my phone and Mikey had left me clothes on Max's chair.
I went into the bathroom to change. I peeped to see Max.

Max-"I can see you stalker!"
Tyler-"Shit I got caught!"
We laughed. I was done getting dressed. Max was out of the shower and fully dressed she was wearing this:

 Max was out of the shower and fully dressed she was wearing this:

She was drying her hair

She was drying her hair. I laid down and started to watch TV. Colby came in and gave us our food.

Colby-"Tyler can I um talk to you privately...?"
Tyler-"Sure."
Colby-"Max I'm taking your boyfriend for a minute."
Max-"Bring him back in one piece!"
Colby was probably gonna talk to me about me and Max. We went into his room.

Colby-"Don't hurt her okay?"
Tyler-"I won't I love her too much."
Colby-"If you hurt her I'll hurt you."
Tyler-"Damn Okay."
Colby laughed which made me laugh.
Tyler-"Anything else?"
Colby-"Nope. But it won't be last time we would talk."
Tyler-"Ight"
I left and went back into Max's room and ate. She came out and sat on my lap and started to eat.

Max-"So you gonna tell me where we going?"
Tyler-"Nope."
Max-"Am I at least wearing the right outfit."
Tyler-"Yeah I guess."
Max-"What's wrong?"
Tyler-"Im tired."
Max-"Then let's stay home."
Tyler-"But already got dressed."
Max-"So."
Tyler-"You know lets go."
Max-"Oh so know you ain't tired?"
Tyler-"Not when I'm with you."
She smiled at me and kissed me.
Max-"I love you"
Tyler-"I love you too baby."
Max went to go and tell Colby that wee were leaving and that we would be back later. We went downstairs and got in our Uber.
She put her head on my shoulder like always. I held her hand through the entire way to the surprise. We were finally here I made her close her eyes. We got out of the car and started to walk closer to the surprise.

Tyler-"You can open now."
She opened her eyes and lit up inside. I know she loved coming to the Pier whenever she was in California.

Max-"Thank you Ty."
Tyler-"No problem."
She hugged me and kissed me. We held hands while we were walking up to the Pier. The first thing we did was get ice cream. We both got cookies n cream. We sat down and ate our ice cream.

Tyler-"So do you like my surprise?"
Max-"Of course!"
I smiled and kissed her on her forehead.
Tyler-"I love you."
Max-"I love you too."
We walked around and we both didn't feel like playing games because they were rigged. I would tell she was so happy. We walked around and talked and laughed. I loved this girl sooo much.

Max POV:
I couldn't believe what Tyler did for me. I was so lucky to have him and call him mine. We talked and laughed so much. It was sunset and we went on the Ferris Wheel. We were at the very top. We kissed laughed a lot. Endless memories with him is what I loved. We got off the Ferris Wheel and walked on the beach. Tyler was behind me hugging me and kissing me.
Tyler-"In n Out?"
Max-"Hell Yeah!"
We got an Uber to In n Out. We ordered and waited for our name to be called. Tyler went to go get our food. We ate and talked some more. We were done with our food. The apartment wasn't too far from here so we decided to walk home. The streets were empty because it was 11 at night.

Max-"I don't think I can walk anymore."
Tyler picked me and I put my arms around him.
Tyler-"Yepp your my little baby."
We smiled at each other. I put my head on his chest.
Tyler-"So tomorrow you wanna stay in bed all day?"
Max-"If your their then yes!"
Tyler-"I'll be there you don't have to ask me twice."
Max-"Are we there yet?"
Tyler-"No."
Max-"Are we there yet?"
Tyler-"No."
Max-"Are we there yet?"
Tyler-"No."
Max-"Are we ther-"
Tyler-"If you say that one more I'm going to stop carrying you."
Max-"Are we there yet?"
Tyler put me down and ran. I chased after him. I eventually caught up to him he wrapped his arms around my waisted and kissed me. It started to rain, I wasn't surprised it was gonna rain. It was raining for the past couple days. We were soaked. It was pouring. My phone started to ring so we tried to find a place where it was dry. It was Colby. I answered and he wanted to know where we were. I told hi
We we're down the street and to have towels ready. We kept waking and talking and finally got to the apartment. Colby was downstairs waiting for us and he had two towels.

Colby-"Damn how come you didn't take an Uber?"
Max-"We were but we decided to save money."
Tyler-"So it was smart but not smart idea."
Colby-"Yepp. Alright you two better take medicine because I can't get sick and i don't want you two getting sick."
Max-"Yes Colby."
We went upstairs and took a shower. I changed into Tyler's sweatshirt and laid in bed.
Tyler-"Welp looks like i'm never getting my sweatshirt back."
Max-"You'll get it back eventually."
We laughed and Tyler got in bed. I turned on Netflix and all the lights were off. We had tons of snacks and drinks. Tyler started to cuddle with me and hold my hand. I laid my head on his chest.

                             an hour later...
We had watched an entire movie and it was one at night. I wasn't really tired but I can tel Tyler was.

Max-"Bed time?"
Tyler-"No one more."
Max-"Ty I can tell your tired."
Tyler-"I'm not I promise."
I turned off the Tv.
Max-" I love you."
Tyler-"I love you too babygirl."