Outbreak

Max POV:
I took a shower and blow dried my hair, I redid my makeup and got dressed. Timothée was on my bed with Mason.

Timothée-"You think your friends like me?"
Max-"It just takes time, you know."
Timothée-"For sure."
I finished getting ready and so was everyone else. We went downstairs and I saw Ellise.

Ellise-"Happy birthday Max."
Max-"Thanks."
I grabbed Colby's hand and dragged him into the other room.

Max-"Why the hell is she here?"
Colby-"I don't know, she just showed up."
Max-"Get rid of her."
Colby-"Max be nice, please today is your birthday. She's not going do anything."
I walked out and said goodbye to Mason and Kian, my mom was gonna watch them.

Max-"You guys ready?"
Everyone said yes and we got in the car, me and Timothée got in the Lamborghini. I drove to the restaurant, and there where tons of paparazzi, Timothée grabbed my hand and helped me up the stairs. We went inside and got seated.

50 minutes later...

We had all just gotten our food, we where eating and everyone was having a good time. After we where done eating we all got some desert.

Colby-"Did you enjoy your birthday Max?"
Max-"Yeah."
Danna-"Lets cheers for Max!"
We all held our glasses up and cheered, we drank and continued to eat our cake.

Timothée-"It was fun being with you today."
Max-"Really?"
Timothée-"Yeah, your friends are really cool."
Max-"Thanks."
Timothée-"I'm not too sure they like me tho."
Max-"Why wouldn't they?"
Timothée-"I heard one of them call me to famous. Like what's that supposed to mean?"
Max-"Ignore them, trust me."
Timothée-"Trust me I have."

We laughed, we where getting ready to leave but I had to use the bathroom, I got up and walked towards the restroom. I turned and I saw Ellise kissing Tyler.

Max-"What...?"
Tyler-"Max!"
Max-"Ty..?"

Colby POV:
I saw Max run back and she told Timothée something, they got up and left. Tyler and Ellise where running back.

Colby-"What happened?"
Mikey-"Where did Max go?"
Tyler-"She saw me and Ellise kiss."
Mikey-"Are you FUCKEN dumb? Why the hell would you ever do that? That's he FUCKEN ex best friend bro? Your so FUCKEN dumb."
Danna-"Mikey calm down. Let's go home and figure everything out."
Mikey-"No I'm sick and tired of Tyler's shit, one day you wanna be with Max? Other day you don't wanna marry her? What the fuck? I get you guys are moving on and shit but kissing her ex best friend, in the same room as her is pretty FUCKEN low."
Colby-"Mikey calm down, let's go back to the house."

Mikey was so mad, we all left and got in the car. We drove him and Max's car was in the driveway. I parked the car and we all looked thru the window, we heard music playing.

Mikey-"What are they doing?"

We looked thru the window and they singing and dancing, Max had Kian on her side and Timothée and Mason were dancing. They were singing and dancing and Max was smiling more then ever, she looked so happy.

Danna-"Wow..."
Tyler-"That should be me.."
Colby-"Let's go.. she found someone."
Tyler-"We can't just leave her."
Mikey-"We have too. She found the right one. Let's let her be happy. It's was she deserves."
Danna-"Shes right Tyler.."
Tyler-"But i should be in there with her."
Colby-"But then why did you let her go? You had her, but you let her go... you need to move."
Mikey-"Can't you see she did?"
Tyler-"No she hasn't,"
Danna-"Yes she has!"
Tyler-"No she hasn't! We look the same, he's just better looking, he's actually famous, we have the same hair, same eyes, same eyebrows, we are almost the same height, I'm white he's white. She hasn't moved on that's just another me."
He walked away and opened the door, and walked over to Max, we tried to stop him but it was too late.

Tyler-"How they hell are you going to do this to me?"
Danna grabbed Masons hand and took Kian away from Max, and she went upstairs with them.

Max-"What do you mean...?"
Tyler-"Why would you do this in front of me? With my kids?"
Max-"Your one to talk, at-least i didn't kiss my ex best friend, in the same room with my ex."
Tyler-"Your fucked up Max."
Max-"I don't know why your so mad, I'm moving on."
Tyler-"Yeah but we look the same, your clearly not over me."
Max-"I am though."
Tyler-"No you aren't."
Max-"Yes i am."
Tyler-"Then why are you really with him?"
Max-"I have a question for you, why the fuck do you care so much? I'm moving on Tyler, you need to too. Im living my own life."
Tyler-"I fucken hate you."
Max-"Get the hell out of my house then."
Tyler-"No my kids are here."
Max-"So, you can come back later."
Tyler-"No you fucken bitch."
Max-"What?"
Tyler-"Your a bitch and I hate you. Ellise is so much better."
Tyler walked away.

Max-"Mikey's a better kisser, though. Plus he's the better brother."

Tyler was so mad, he grabbed some keys and left.

Colby-"Fuck."
I ran after after him and caught him just in time.

Mikey POV:

Max-"You should go..."
Timothée-"I understand."
Max-"I'm sorry you had to hear that."
Timothée-"It's fine."
Max-"No I'm really sorry, you didn't have to go thru that."
Timothée-"It's actually really fine, now I see what a dick he really is."
Mikey-"I like you, we should be best friends."
We laughed and Timothée kissed Max's head and left. She grabbed a bottle of tequila and went outside. I gave her some time alone but after awhile I went outside with her.

Mikey-"I truly am sorry about Tyler. I don't know what's gotten into him."
Max-"It's me what's gotten into him. I made him a miserable ass person. I made him like that."
Mikey-"No you didn't. He's just being a dick right now."
Max-"Maybe we should've just been friends these past couple years. It should've stayed like that."