See him.

Max POV:

I got home around 9 in the morning.

Tyler-"Where have you been?"
Max-"Out."
I went upstairs and took a shower, I picked up Kian and played with him for awhile. Then I took him downstairs to eat, he was actually learning how to walk and he got better at it everyday. I checked my text messages and my manager said the song was good to release. I posted this:

I was releasing it tomorrow, and i was listening to it again just to see if anything had to be changed

I was releasing it tomorrow, and i was listening to it again just to see if anything had to be changed. I went into the studio and was listening to the "Night we Met." I heard someone come down into the recording studio and it was Tyler.

Tyler-"What you doing?"
Max-"Singing."
Tyler-"Singing our song?"
Max-"Yeah I like it a lot."
He gave me weird look and then went upstairs, I continued to sing.

Tyler-"What you guys doing?"
Max-"Watching TV."
Mason-"Can we go get ice cream!"
Tyler-"I'm down."
Max-"I guess, but when we get back your guys have to go to bed."
Mason-"Ok."
I picked up Mason and went to go change him, I changed as well, and then we went downstairs. Tyler was already in the car with Mason, I put Kian in his car seat and got in the car.

Timotheé and I were fighting all day and we had been on and off for awhile now. We haven't spoken since this morning since our fight..

Tyler POV:

Max-"Timotheé texted me."
Tyler-"What did he say?"
Max-"He was just checking up on me and the kids."
Tyler-"Is he in LA?"
Max-"Yeah for a couple days."
Tyler-"You should go see him."
Max-"What why?"
Tyler-"He's obviously trying to ask you out."
Max-"No he's not, he's just being nice."
Tyler-"Mhmm."
Max-"He probably wouldn't wanna see me anyways."
Tyler-"Why not?"
Max-"I don't know I just don't think he would."
I took her phone and texted him.

Max-"What did you say?"
Tyler-"Hey handsome legs go grab a lunch tomorrow and after I'll let you fuck the shit out of me."
Max-"TYLER!"
She took her phone and looked at it, she looked so mad but she laughed.

Max-"I hate you so much."
Tyler-"Sure you do."
We arrived at a ice cream shop and Max got Kian out of his car seat and me and Masons walked over to the door, I opened the door door and they walked in. We ordered our ice cream and ate it and tapped for awhile.

Max-"He texted me!"
Tyler-"What he say?"
Max-"I don't know!"
He came to sit next me and I unlocked my phone. We looked at each other and laughed.

Tyler-"Your welcome."
Max-"No I'm not going."
Tyler-"You have to!" I'll watch the kids!"
Max-"Ty no!"
Tyler-"Max! Please!"
Max-"Why do you want me to go?"
Tyler-"Because i know you still like him."
Max-"No i don't."
Tyler-"Why haven't you gotten rid of the stuff HES given you? And that picture of two in your room? Why's it still there."
Max-"I don't know."
Tyler-"Exactly your going!"
I finished my ice cream and then we left. Kian and Mason were talking the entire ride home, we laughed and laughed till we got home. We went upstairs and I gave Kian a quick bath, then I put him in some new pajamas and put him in bed. Mason was already in bed watching TV. I looked at the picture of me and Timotheé and I grabbed it, I looked at it for awhile and thought of Timotheé.

Tyler-"You miss him?"
Max-"What no! I was gonna throw it away!"
Tyler-"Be honest with me Max. I know you still like him."
I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom, I took off my makeup and changed. I was on my phone for awhile and then I went on my laptop and answered a few emails.

The next day...