Its time

Andrea POV:

After talking with Lorraine for awhile, Max seemed super sussed out about the situation. She talked to one of her body guards, and you can see some guarding the entrances and more around the mall. Our food came out and Lorraine ate with us, she was actually super nice and chill.

Max POV:

Lorraine was talking to me about what she did for a living. She was actually an upcoming actor, she played a few small roles in some movies.

Lorraine-"I know this is weird to ask but, How are you and Tyler?"
Max-"Um were okay to be honest, you know we could for sure be better. Just want my best friend back."
Devyn looked at me and smiled. She heard what I said, Devyn had always seen me and Tyler getting married. She loves me and Tyler together.

Lorraine-"What about you and Timotheé? I've heard some things about you two."
Max-"Like what?"
Lorraine-"That you guys are together, hooking up, possibly dating. Sorry if I seem nosy, I just love you and Tyler together."
Max-"No it's fine, and literally everyone loves me and Tyler together! Like I don't get it."
We laughed, i ate a little and I started talking to her again.

Max-"You know when me and Tyler are ready to be a couple again you know it will happen on it's own, or it won't happen at all."
She nodded and ate her salad, i texted Timotheé and he facetimed me.

Max-"Yes?"
Timotheé-"Just checking to see if you where okay."
Max-"Yes I'm fine."
Timotheé-"What about the girls?"
Max-"We are fine!"
Timotheé-"Did you guys just get there?"
Max-"No we've been here for like an hour already, we are finishing up."
Timotheé-"O okay, is there paparazzi?"
Max-"I don't know, there might be some at the door."
Timotheé-"Okay well I'll let you go, call me when you get home."
Max-"Will do."
Timotheé-"Alright bye."
Andrea-"SHES LOVES YOU!"
Max-"Andrea!"
He laughed and hanged up. I hit Andrea and we started laughing.

Andrea-"I'll buy you a shot."
Max-"No we are taking shots when we get home."
Andrea-"Yay!"
I payed for everything and we talked for a little more.

Xepher-"Lorraine, do you need us to walk you to your car?"
Lorraine-"Um i think I'll be ok."
Max-"No you can come in the car with us, I don't want you to go out there by yourself."
Devyn-"Yes! You can come with us."
Kat-"Well let's go then."
We got up and walked out, there was paparazzi and lots of flashes. I got in the driver seat and all the girls got in.

Max-"Lorraine where's your car at?"
Lorraine-"O turn left and I'll tell you where to stop."
I drove down for awhile and she told me to stop, I drove down and she found her car.

Lorraine-"Thank you girls so much!"
Max-"Of course!"
Danna-"Anytime!"
Lorraine."Well thank you girls for everything! I really appreciate it!"
Max-"Of course, if you need anything feel free to DM me."
Lorraine-"Thank you again Max!"
Max-"Your welcome!"
She got in her car and drove away, I waited till she pulled out and she got behind me. I drove to the beach and we got down. Xepher and Kat went to go get firewood and brought it to where we sat, and lit it.

Devyn-"Ooo so warm."
Tara-"I know I was so cold."
Andrea-"What where you and Lorraine talking about?"
Max-"O she just asked of me and Tyler where planning getting back together."
Danna-"Are you guys?"
Max-"I don't know..."
Xepher-"I remember when you guys where in love! You guys where cute."
Devyn-"I know! But she's with someone new now."
Max-"I really don't know if me and Tyler would get back together. Like he's the father of my kids, my first ever love really. I literally don't know."
Andrea-"You guys will."
Danna-"O for sure. But I love you with Timotheé, you guys are like perfect for each other."
Tara-"You guys are cute."
Xepher-"So you guys are official?"
Max-"Yeah. We obviously aren't really telling anyone. But no I really do like Timotheé, he treats me right, he loves the kids and he understands that I'm busy, and i understand that he gets busy."
Devyn-"Thats good."
Max-"Yeah."
Danna-"You and Tyler just aren't on good terms right now. Especially what happened with you two."
Xepher-"What happened?"
Tara-"I know what did happen?"
Max-"So the night we graduated, Tyler did propose, we where super excited to you know plan the wedding, look for wedding dresses. But then i overheard him and Mikey talking and he was saying how he wasn't sure about getting married."
Xepher-"Aw. I'm sorry."
Max-"I'm fine now but you know it did hurt, we didn't talk for like almost two months, and we barley talk now."
Tara-"Have you guys at least talked about what happened."
Max-"No."
Andrea-"You, the kids and Tyler should go on a trip together."
Devyn-"That would be cute!"
Danna-"Would Timotheé be ok with that okay though?"
Max-"He wouldn't care."
Kat-"You guys should do that!"
Xepher-"Call and ask him right now!"
Max-"Okay..."
I called him and he answered kinda fast.

Tyler-"What happened? Are you drunk."
Max-"Bitch I'm sober."
Tyler-"O then what happened?"
Max-"I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go on a trip with me and the kids."
Tyler-"So just the kids and you and me?"
Max-"Yeah."
Tyler-"How would your boyfriend feel about that?"
Max-"It's for the kids and I think it's time for us to talk."
Tyler-"I'm down."
Max-"Okay, when I get home tomorrow we can plan it then."
Tyler-"Alr."
He hanged up and the girls where happy.

Devyn-"Tyler and Max are gonna hook up!"
Max-"No we are not!"
Kat-"No! I love you and Timotheé. If you guys do though o my god."
Max-"No it's for the kids, and we should really talk about what happened. I miss him, I really do."
Andrea-"Aw."
Max-"I need a drink."

The rest of the night we drank and talked, we laughed so much and it was so fun. After being there for 4 hours we decided it was time to leave, we packed all the stuff we brought and went back to the Airbnb. I took off my makeup and face-timed Timotheé for awhile, after that we hanged up and I went straight to sleep.

Unexpected Feelings...With a Twist||Tyler Manfs love storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara