Reading

Colby POV:
I was talking to Sam about Max, and about her past. She walked over and we changed the subject.

Max-"What I miss?"
She smiled.
Colby-"Nothing."
Max-"My mom brought a medium over so we are going to have a reading in a little bit."
Sam-"O that's cool."
Colby-"Who you guys trying to contact?"
Max-"I want my grandma."
Sam-"Tell us when your gonna go see her again, I wanna say thank you to her."
Colby-"Yeah me too."
Max-"I'll prolly go when I get back."
Sam-"Okay."
My mom called everyone to the couch because he reading was about to start.

Anne-"Okay, I'm going to start immediately because I'm having lots of people stepping thru, but the first thing that came to me is the throat and it feeling numb."
Jaxson-"Isn't that my Aunt?"
Mom-"Yeah."
Linda-"She hanged her self."
Anne-"O I'm sorry, but she wants you guys to know she's in a better place and she's doing better. Shes telling their was a struggle, like she was struggling with something."
Mom-"She had money issues, and she was struggling to keep her kid."
Anne-"Is one of them here today?"
Max-"Yeah, Mason come here."
Mom-"Hes her only kid."
Anne-"Well she wants him to know that his mommy watches over him everyday. She also wants him to know that she's love him."
Max-"Mase you hear that? Mom is watching over you."
Mason-"In space."
Linda-"Yeah."
Mason-"That's cool!"
Anne-"Someone else is trying to contact me,she's quite older; whose the pretty one, or the one closest to her?"
Jaxon-"Max."
Mom-"That's What nana always called you."
Anne-"Wheres her rings and necklaces?"
Max-"I have them on right now."
Anne-"She want you to know that she enjoys her flowers you give to her every month. Do you ever wake up randomly in the middle of the night?"
Max-"Yeah I did this morning."
Anne-"Shes waking you up because she wanted you to get your day going faster."
Max-"O my god, she would always do that"
Anne-"Yeah Because she knew she was going to pass soon, so she wake you guys up early so she could see you guys."
Jaxon-"Dang, nana was on point."
Anne-"Jaxon, when your in the field, she's watching over you and protecting you. Before she passed, she hated when you left because she loved making you guys food, and she liked to see you guys happy."
Jaxon-"Yep that sounds like her grandma."
Anne-"Okay I'm going to move onto to someone else, I'm seeing a suit and bow tie, this man he was very sharp and liked to be dressed up."
Linda-"Grandpa, he always had a suit on."
Anne-"He liked to feel powerful."
Mom-"Yes! And we would always tell him, papa you don't need to wear a suit when your with us, but he liked to look important."
Anne-"Yes, May I ask how he passed because I'm getting a bed?"
Mom-"He passed in his sleep."
Anne-"Yes Okay! He wanted to say that he passed peacefully and he wanted to die like that because he didn't want to suffer."
Linda-"He would always talk about that for some reason."
Anne-"Was he in the military?"
Max-"Yeah when he was like 18 he joined, I remember cuz he told me."
Anne-"Jaxon your in the military right?"
Jaxon-"Yes I am."
Anne-"He wanted you to join and he's saying remember those talks I would always give you, about joining the military."
Jaxon-"Every time! But it worked cuz I knew it would make him happy."
Anne-"Okay some one else just came thru, and it's about Mason, what happened to his dad?"
Mom-"He died by a drive by."
Max-"What? I thought my aunt just got rid of him because she didn't want Mason near him."
Linda-"That's true."
Anne-"He feels sad, like really depressed and tired."
Max-"He was depressed, I remember him telling me that."
Anne-"He feels like he wasn't their for his own son, and he's sorry for that, because he wanted to be their but his girlfriend didn't want him to be their."
Mom-"Exactly."
Anne-"Max I'm going back to you for a second, have you seen your grandma in dreams?"
Max-"Yeah."
Anne-"Do you mess around with like spirits and stuff like that?"
Max-"Yeah a little bit If I ever saw one I would freak out."
Anne-"Mhmm, she doesn't want that."
Max-"But when I do see her in my dreams, it never looks like her."
Anne-"Mhmm she doesn't want you to freak out, what happened in that dream?"
Max-"A big earthquake was happening and she told me everything is okay and you'll be fine, because when I had that dream I was going thru something."
Anne-"Was that problem with a boy?"
Max-"Yeah."
Anne-"She said, marry him she liked that boy so much she wants you to merry him, but she knows you have a new boyfriend."
Colby-"What does she think of him?"
Anne-"She likes him, she appreciates the roses that he gave her, but she really liked the other one."
Max-"Everyone says that about Tyler it's weird."
Anne-"Nobody else is coming thru so I think we are done."
Linda-"Wow, wasn't expecting that much people to come thru."
Anne-"Trust me no one ever expects that much people."
I got up and went to my room, I FaceTimed Tyler.

Tyler-"Hey boo."
Max-"Shut up."
Tyler-"Wow alr I see how it is."
Max-"What you doing?"
Tyler-"Nothing, you?"
Max-"Nothing."
Tyler-"How was the party?"
Max-"It's good so far but yeah."
Tyler-"You okay?"
Max-"Yeah."
Tyler-"Alr, you look out of it."
Max-"Bro everyone is saying that, I'm fine!"
Tyler-"Chill Okay? I just wanna know if your okay."
Max-"I know but it's annoying when everyone is saying if I'm okay. Like I'm fine! Okay? So stop as-!"
Tyler-"I love you."
Max-"What?"
Tyler-"I love you, and I don't think I could ever stop loving you."
He hanged up and I went outside and sat down. Am I really okay?

*sorry if there's a lot of errors, I wrote this at 3am.*