Im sorry...

Max POV:
I grabbed my phone and texted Charlie to see if he was still awake and he was. I told him I would be outside of this apartment in five minutes. I grabbed my Lamborghini keys and went downstairs and drove to Charlie's. Charlie was outside waiting for me. He got in and I drove to the beach even though it was close. We got out the car and walked and sat on the sand.

Charlie-"What happened?"
Max-"Why didn't he kiss me?"
Charlie-"What do you mean?"
Max-"I leaned in to kiss Tyler and he backed up."
Charlie-"What why?!"
Max-"I don't know! You think he is loosing feelings?"
Charlie-"What no! He couldn't be!"
Max-"But what if he is!"
Charlie-"I don't know..."
Max-"What did he tell you?"
Charlie-"What do you mean...?"
Max-"Your acting strange. What did Tyler tell you."
Charlie-"He didn't tell me nothing!"
Max-"Bullshit! He told you something! Your lying to me!"
Charlie-"Okay Fine! He told me that he was gonna break up with you!"

Charlie POV:
Max sat on the sand and started to cry when I told her that Tyler was gonna break up with her...

Max-"How long did you know?"
Charlie-"He told me two days ago..."
She started to cry even more.
Max-"He's using me..."
Charlie-"What do you mean..."
Max-"I bought him five thousand dollars worth of clothes..."
Charlie-"Why would you do that?!"
Max-"That's before I got told he was gonna break up with me..."
Charlie-"Can you cancel that order?"
Max-"What's the point? Just let him have the clothes."
Charlie-"Wanna go back to my place? It's getting cold."
Max-"Yeah..."
We went back to her car and drove to my apartment.

                   Couple minutes later...
We were in my living room and it was pretty warm. I tried to make her feel better but it seemed like nothing was working. She was heartbroken before she was actually gonna get her heartbroken... I felt bad for telling her but I'm glad I did tell her... it wouldn't hurt as much when Tyler will break up with her.

Charlie-"You need to find someone who is gonna kiss you no matter what..."
Max-"Well I thought I did but apparently I didn't..."

Max POV:
Charlie-"Max look at me."
I looked at him and he kissed me.
Charlie-"Let me be that guy..."
Max-"But aren't you dating Daytona...?"
Charlie-"No not anymore..."
Max-"What happened?! And how come you didn't tell me?"
Charlie-"The day I went to go pick her up from the airport she saw the picture and we got in an argument and we broke up... and I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to be sad for me."
Max-"Charlie when your sad you know I will try to make you feel better no matter what. But do you even like me...?"
Charlie-"Yes I do like you... I love you Max. You have no idea how much I love you. I've been hiding my feelings from you because you were with Tyler and I didn't want to ruin that. But when he told me that he was gonna break you with you, i was worried..."
Max-"Charlie...I love you too... but if Tyler does break up with me imma need some time..."
Charlie-"That's fine... whatever it does to make you smile..."
I smiled at him.
Max-"Charlie I should go before everyone wakes up..."
Charlie looked outside and saw the sun was starting to rise.
Charlie-"Damn times flies when your in love."
Max-"Shut up!"
We laughed and he walked me to my car. I hugged him and got in my. I got back out and kissed him.

Max-"I love you Charlie."
Charlie-"I love you too Max..."
I hugged him again and got in my car and drove off.

                    Couple minutes later...
I got home and Tyler was still asleep. I forgot Sam and Colby went on tour, I could really use them right now though. I wasn't tired at all, I was wide awake, which was strange.

                     Couple hours later...
Tyler woke up and my stomach was hurting just looking at him. I couldn't look at him without feeling sick... I was so scared for when he was gonna break up with me.

Tyler-"Wanna hang out with Mikey today...?"
Max-"Sure..."
Tyler-"Imma take my stuff over there. Imma stay there for a couple days. If that's fine with you."
Max-"Yeah it's fine with me."
Tyler got in the shower and I redid my makeup.

                        Couple hours later...
We were at Mikey's it was very loud. Mikey and Jake were yelling and recording each other. Tyler came back downstairs and told me to come upstairs. I knew he was gonna break up with me right now...

Max-"Why did you bring me up here?"
Tyler-"Because I need to tell you something..."
Here it goes...
Max-"What it is...?"
Tyler-"I think we need some time to ourselves..."
Max-"So your breaking up with me...?"
Tyler-"Yeah. I'm sorry..."
I got up and went downstairs, I put my hoodie up and a tear came down...

Mikey-"Max what's wrong?"
I walked out the apartment and got in the elevator. Mikey and Jake came running after me. The elevator was closing and tears were coming down... I walked to my car and drove to Charlie's...