Its my fault...

Mikey POV:
I saw Max come down crying and me and Jake were confused but worried.

Mikey-"Max what's wrong?!"
She ignored us and walked out the front door. I looked at Jake and we saw Tyler coming down the stairs. I ran after Max, she was in the elevator, I ran as fast as I could but it closed... I ran back to the apartment and saw Tyler still standing on the stairs.

Mikey-"What you do to her!?"
Tyler-"I broke up with her."
Jake-"What why?"
Tyler-"Because I can."
Mikey-"You don't give a shit for what you did to her."
I grabbed my keys and ran to the elevator. The elevator opened and there was a note on the floor. It said, "don't bother looking for me...",
I knew it was from Max, I could tell she was going to go to Charlie's. I drove to Charlie's and ran to his apartment... I knocked on his door and he was surprised it was me.

Mikey-"Wheres Max?"
Charlie-"What do you mean?"
Mikey-"She's not here?"
Charlie-"No why would she be here?"
Mikey-"Because Tyler broke up with her."
Charlie-"O..."
I looked everywhere in his apartment and Max wasn't there.
Mikey-"Do you know where she could be at?"
Charlie-"No not really. She hasn't texted me."
Mikey-"Help me find her!"
Charlie-"Of course."
Mikey-"Lets go back to my place to get DK and Jake."
Charlie-"Alr."
Charlie grabbed his keys and we drove back to my place. I told everyone to meet me in the parking garage. They all came down and I told them we had to find Max.

Mikey-"Wheres Tyler?"
Dk-"He's coming."
Tyler came out the elevator and we all got in my car. I asked Charlie were she could go and he told me we should go to the beach first. We went to the beach and we all split up. Tyler seemed a little worried but I can still tell he didn't really care. Charlie took us to where they would hang out and she wasn't there.

Mikey-"Where else could she be?"
Jake-"Hollywood sign."
Dk-"Good thinking!"
Charlie-"Let's go."
I drove to the Hollywood sign and ran up the hill. She wasn't there, the sun was setting and time was running out. Max does really bad stuff when she is sad or mad, it makes you very worried.

Jake-"Have you tried calling Sam or Colby."
Dk-"Yeah what if she went home?"
Mikey-"She went home! Her parents recently moved here!"
Jake-"Oh yeah! But we don't know where the house is!"
Mikey-"I'm texting Colby right now Max literally tells him everything."

                     Couple minutes later...

Jake-"Did you get anything yet Manfs?"
Mikey-"Yes! Colby gave me the address!"
Charlie-"To her moms or dads house?"
Mikey-"Moms. Colby said she is there."
Dk-"Lets go."
We ran back to their car and drove to Calabasas. It was 30 minutes away but we got no traffic somehow. The community was gated so I entered the pin and we were able to got in.

Jake-"If Tyler never broke up with her we would've been home right now."
Dk-"Yeah we could've been playing Fortnite."
Mikey-"Shut up. We know Tyler is dumb but Max is way more important than Fortnite."
Charlie-"Um obviously."
I pulled up to a house and it was huge! It had a water fountain in the front and I saw Max's Lamborghini in front. The gate opened for us and we parked in the front. We went up to the door and her mom answered the door.

Mikey-"Is Max here?"
Mom-"Yeah she is in the back, be careful she's a little sad."
Jake-"Yeah we can tell."
Charlie-"Thank you!"
Mom-"Of course boys!"
We went outside and we saw Max standing near and edge watching the sunset.

Dk-"I think Charlie should go first."
Mikey-"No let Tyler go first. He's the one who made this happen."
Charlie-"Yeah he's right."
I pushed Tyler to the front and he was really sad. Tyler walked up to Max...

Tyler POV:
I was acting like a total jerk, why did I break up with her? I was jealous of her talking to Charlie all the time but it's my fault, I never asked what's wrong... she has the right to hate me or be sad with me...I walked up to her and she turned around. She was shocked that I was at her house. I hugged her and said,"I'm sorry...will you take me back...?"