Late night talks and countless memories...

Tyler POV:
I still didn't believe what Max bought us. It was unexplainable of how much money she spent. I never knew she had that much money.

Tyler-"So how come you moved to LA?"
Max-"Why not?"
Tyler-"Max... tell me why."
Max-"First of all Kansas was getting boring and Sam and Colby were leaving and they were literally my only friends there..."
Tyler-"You only had Sam and Colby?"
Max-"Yeppp their like brothers to me."
Tyler-"Did you have any girl friends?"
Max-"Nope. They hated me because I was so close to Sam and Colby and they said I was using them and whole bunch of other stuff."
Tyler-"Wow I'm sorry."
Max-"It's fine. I still don't have any girl friends.."
Tyler-"True but ya boys have your back."
Max-"I think I don't really need a girl friend I mean I get along with guys so well."
Tyler-"But wouldn't it be fun to tell her about your crush and your secrets?"
Max-"Nah don't need one."
Tyler-"Why?"
Max-"Because I tell you those things."
Tyler-"O so you have a crush?"
Max-"Yeppp."
Tyler-"Who is he?"
Max looked at me and punched me on shoulder. We laughed and Colby yelled for everyone to come and eat. We all got our slice of pizza and sat on the couch. We watched Annabelle. It was pretty scary but I've watched Annabelle a lot so it wasn't as scary. Mikey screamed which made everyone else scream. After everyone was done screaming we laughed and turned the TV off. Everyone got up and started to clean up the mess we had. There was plates and cups on the table, popcorn on the floor and candy wrappers on the couch.

Max POV:
Colby-"We should do this every night."
Sam-"Agreed."
Max-"Sounds like it would be pretty fun."
Mikey,Jake and Tyler agreed and they would come over every night and watch a new movie with us. Mikey and Jake left and Sam and Colby went to their rooms. I was gonna ask if Sam wanted to hang out because lately we have been distant. So has me and Colby which I hated because we've been best friends forever. Tyler went to my bedroom and took a shower while I went to Sams room.

Sam-"Wassup kiddo."
Max-"Watcha doing?"
Sam-"About to edit."
Max-"Sounds like fun."
Sam-"Yep totally!"
We laughed and started a conversation. Colby came in to help Sam edit and then we all started to talk. We brought up so many memories and we were all laughing at how dumb we were. I loved these boys to death and nothing could ever change that. We laughed and talked for minutes but it felt like hours. But it was really hours me Sam and Colby were talking and laughing for two hours! I was getting tired.

Max-"I think imma go to bed."
Colby-"Awwe Okay."
I hugged them and kissed them on all the cheek."
Max-"Goodnight love you!"
Sam-"Love you too kiddo!"
Colby-"Love you!"
I walked out of Sams room with a smile on my face. Me Sam and Colby been through a lot with each other and we've always sticked to each others side. I walked into my room and Tyler was on his phone.

Max-"I'm sorry I didn't realize how long I was in there."
Tyler-"It's okay I understand. And plus your smiling so makes it better."
Max-"Aww love you Ty!"
Tyler-"Love you too!"
I changed into Tyler's sweatshirt and got in bed. I was on my phone DMing fans, liking their pictures, and following them. I really haven't been on social media a lot. I was going to try and be more active and post more. Tyler was starting to fall asleep. I started to kiss his neck and I saw him starting to wake up a lil.

Tyler-"Your turning me on."
Max-"That was point. Now goodnight."
I turned the light off and faced the other way. Tyler got up and moved to face me.
Tyler-"I wanna see your beautiful face."
I smiled and sat up.
Tyler-"What's wrong?"
He sat up and started to rub my thigh. I put my head on his shoulder.
Max-"Wanna sneak out?"
Tyler-"Where we gonna go?"
Max-"Get dressed!"
Tyler-"Were we going?!"
Max-"It's a surprise!"
Tyler got up and threw on his sweatshirt. I got dressed into this:

 I got dressed into this:

I grabbed my Gucci backpack and grabbed both of my penny boards then we opened the door quietly

I grabbed my Gucci backpack and grabbed both of my penny boards then we opened the door quietly. I turned off all my lights in my room and closed the door. We were very quiet in the living room. We heard Sams door open and we quickly ducked. Someone went to the bathroom I opened the front door and ran out. Tyler closed it as quickly but quietly as possible. We ran to elevators once we were in we were safe.

Tyler-"Why was that so hard?"
Max-"I hav no idea."
We laughed and waited for our Uber to pick us up. We got in and first we went to McDonald's and ate. I got chicken nuggets because they sounded so good at 12 at night. Tyler got the same thing.

Tyler-"So how do get all this money?"
Max-"First of all YouTube obviously. And then my mom and dad are divorced and they both have really good jobs and they get tons of money and they give me some of their money sooo."
Tyler-"Damn your lucky."
Max-"Eh sorta. I have two separate accounts I have my YouTube money and their money."
Tyler-"Damn so your rich."
Max-"Stop."
Tyler-"Stop What?"
Max-"Hate being called rich. It's what everyone called me in Kansas. A rich bitch, rich hoe, rich slut, slutty princess, rich whore."
Tyler-"Damn I'm sorry baby."
Max-"Got used to it after one year in high school."
Tyler-"Damn if I was their I would be defending you."
Max-"Doubt you would. The boys their they wouldn't mess around."
Tyler-"Shit I wanna go to your school and see how it is."
Max-"Welp my moms bday is in a couple weeks and I'm going back to vist. You should come I'll pay for your ticket."
Tyler-"I'll ask Mike about it."
Tyler-"One more thing..."
Max-"Mhmm listening."
Tyler-"I don't want you to spend money on me all the time."
Max-"Don't worry about it okay?"
Tyler-"I'm trying not to but still don't use all your money on me."
Max-"Only sometimes."
Tyler-"Sometimes."
We laughed and left McDonald's. We penny boarded around then I remembered where we were gonna go.

Max-"Follow me."
I put in my headphones and just skated to our destination. It was 2 in the morning. We skated for a hour to our destination. So now it was 3. We had to climb up the hill to finally get our destination. Tyler held my hand and it was a hard climb. It was now 4 and we finally got up to our destination.

Tyler-"Where the fuck are we."
Max-"We have to wait a hour."
Tyler-"Okay..."

                           An hour later...
I sat on my penny board and saw Wait we finally awaited. Tyler sat next to me and put his arm around my neck. The sunrise was so pretty.

Tyler-"This is what you wanted to show me?"
Max-"Of course!"
He hugged me and kissed me.
Tyler-"Its so much better with you."
I smiled and we kissed. He was never gonna let go.
Tyler-"I love you babygirl."
Max-"I love you too."
I hugged him and kissed him longer. We stopped kissing and admired the sunrise. Their was so much different colors. We saw almost all of LA. It was just beautiful. We were their watching the sunrise but then we left and went to go eat. We skated to McDonald's because McDonald's breakfast was so good. I ate their pancakes and so did Tyler. We skated all the way back to the apartment and Sam and Colby were still sleeping. We changed into our pajamas and went to sleep...