Christmas Eve!

Max POV:
As I was watching Netflix, Mason and Mickey came into my room and laid down with me.

Mason-"When's Tyler coming back?"
Max-"He'll be back in a couple months."
Mason-"Wheres Corbyn?"
Max-"He went home."
Mason-"Why?"
Max-"Because he has to leave tomorrow."
Mason-"Where?"
Max-"He goes back to his family."
Mason-"O."
Max-"Yeah."
I went to bed since I had to drop off some of the boys at the airport in the morning.

~Next morning~
I woke up and started to get ready, Mason also woke up and he wanted to come. I got Mason dressed and got myself dressed. I got in the G and we went to the boys house.

Max-"Here bean."
Corbyn-"What is it?"
Max-"It's your Christmas gift."
He opened it and hugged me.
Corbyn-"Why did you buy me this?"
Max-"It had you name all over it."
Jonah-"It really does."
Daniel-"You guys ready?"
Corbyn-"Yep."
Jack-"Zach you got everything?"
Zach-"Yeah I think so."
Jonah-"Daniel you locked the house?"
Daniel-"Yep, Max take care of our house."
Max-"Yep."
We all got in the car, and I started to drive to the airport.

~An hour later...~
We got to the airport and the boys were about to go separate ways. I had to carry Mason or else he would run off and get lost.

Corbyn-"Mason if you ever wanna talk about space, steal Max's phone and FaceTime me."
Mason-"Okay."
Zach-"Yeah try not to get caught tho."
Daniel-"O yeah we don't want that."
I said bye to Jonah, Corbyn, Zach and Daniel. Jack was staying for one more day. We went back to my house and my mom told me to get ready since we were going to my aunts house for Christmas Eve . I got dressed into this:

I put my vans on Jack had fallen asleep on my bed, I woke him up and we waited for my mom

Max-"You can sleep while we drive there."
Jack-"How long is the drive?"
Max-"Like a hour or two."
Jack-"Just what I need."
My mom called us downstairs and we got in the G, and she started to drive to my aunts house. It wasn't really in a good neighborhood so we had to be careful, nobody was really allowed outside unless they had someone with them. The kids were only allowed to play in the backyard and not in the front yard.

2 hours later...
We had gotten to my aunts house, we parked the G in a garage a couple miles away and took an Uber to my aunts house. My mom didn't want the G to get broken into so that's why we parked far away. I introduced everyone to Jack and I could tell that some of them liked him, my dad was there and he had never met Jack.

Dad-"So you and Tyler broke up?"
Max-"Yeah."
Dad-"I was just starting to like the kid, and now you bring a new one."
Linda (my aunt)-"Leave her along, she can't control who she falls in love with, and look at her she's a beauty! Any guy would be lucky to have her."
Dad-"Your right, Jaxon when you getting married?"
We sat down on the couch and we started to laugh because of what my family was arguing about.

Jaxon-"I have no time dating."
Linda-"That's what i said, now look at me now."
Mom-"Max you know yours cousins are in the back right?"
Max-"They are?"
Jaxon-"Good luck."
Max-"Jack come on."
We got up and walked to the back.

Jack-"Your family is chill."
Max-"Yeah totally, more are coming later so more chaos will happen."
Jack-"Should I be worried?"
Max-"Nah, they will just ask you questions."
Jack-"What kind of questions?"
Max-"I don't know, just tell the truth, on some of them."
Jack-"Noted."
I opened the door and all my boy cousins were yelling at the TV because of Fortnite, and all my girl cousins were on the bed using their phones and talking.

Desire-"O my god it's Jack Avery!"
Lindsey-"Who?"
Desire-"Look!"
Desire got up and hugged Jack so tight.
Jack-"I didn't think anybody would've known me here."
Max-"I did? Desire this is your Christmas gift."
Desire-"It's the best so far."
Jack-"You coming to the concert?"
Desire-"Max can we go?"
Max-"I kinda have to go so yeah."
I heard the front door and I knew more where here because it got louder. I went to the living room and Jack stayed in the room with my cousin. I said hi and then I came back to the room and Desire was sitting on Jacks lap.

Max-"Foods ready."
Lucas-"When did you get here?"
Max-"Like ten minutes ago."
Lucas-"Whose he?"
Max-"My boyfriend."
Lucas-"How the hell you have a boyfriend, your ugly."
Max-"I tried telling him that."
We laughed and went to kitchen, i we got some food, We sat on the table since their wasn't enough space at the table.

Max-"So you hitting on my cousin now?"
Jack-"Shut up, you've seen girls kiss me and hold my hand."
Max-"I can't relate to that, I'm not that famous."
Jack-"You'll get their."
Max-"If I can."
Jack-"Trust me you will."

                         Couple hours later...
We where back home and everyone was asleep except for me. Jack was going to be leaving in the morning so he went to bed, I started to take off my makeup and I decided to take a shower. Once I got out the shower, I saw that Jack was awake.

Jack-"What are you doing?"
Max-"Stuff that I need to do."
Jack-"What time is it?"
Max-"Like 12 or 1."
Jack-"O okay."
He went on his phone and then realized he fell back asleep. I blow dried my hair a little and I went to bed...