3484

Max's POV:
Tyler-"Im hungry."
Sam-"Samee."
Colby-"Well we have dinner tonight."
Max-"We do?"
Colby-"Yeah with Ellise."
Max-"Um what? She's coming?"
Ellise is my ex best friend. We stopped being friends because she picked her man over me, and after we were done fighting we never spoke again. I unfollowed her on everything and yeah.

Max-"When were you gonna tell me this?"
Sam-"We were gonna tell you yesterday but things happened and yeah.."
Max-"Mm ok."
Tyler-"Well lets go home shower and get ready and let's go eat."
I grabbed Kian and Tyler packed everything up, i was walking up some stairs and then got to the car. I put Kian in his car seat and got in the car.

At home...
I just washed my body cuz my hair was still clean and I started to do my makeup. It wasn't easy going out, I cried a little doing my makeup, cuz Coreys passing was still new. I tried my best to keep a smile and stay calm. But i was nervous going out, because who knows what could happen, me and Ellise could start fighting and things get worse. But I got dressed I was ready and Tyler had just got done getting dressed. Kian was sleeping already and my Mom was gonna watch him and Mason for the night. Danna was going with us again, which I'm thankful for cuz I didn't wanna be with all the boys.

Tyler-"What do you think will happen tonight?"
Max-"Honestly I don't know. But if you see me grab something about to hit this girl with it, like let me leave."
Danna-"O god, I'm not ready for this."
Max-"Why did they even invite her? Like what the fuck."
Tyler-"Yeah thats what I don't get, if they know you guys aren't good like at all, why invite her?"
Danna-"Colby told me that since they are still friends with her they invited her cuz she felt left out and excluded."
Max-"But thats her fault tho, she shouldn't have picked a man over her best friend. Like that's dum and stupid."
Danna-"I don't know, let's just get drunk and have a good time."

We arrived at the Airbnb Colby paid for a couple of days, it was by the beach and it was a super cute Airbnb. We knocked on the door and he greeted us and everyone was already there. We said hi to everyone and talked for awhile, then we started to get food and sat at the dinner table.

Colby-"So hows everyone's day?"
Everybody said good, and they all started talking to each other and everything seemed fine.

Colby POV:
Everything seemed to be going fine, Max and Ellise weren't talking to each other and it was good.

Ellise-"So Max hows life?"
Max-"It's good."
Ellise-"How was hiding?"
Max-"Good."
Ellise-"You know after you left, Colby texted me, saying he wanted to hook up."
Colby-"Thats not true."
Ellise-"O yeah sorry, it was your boyfriend."
Max-"I don't have a boyfriend."
Ellise-"Then what is Tyler too you?"
Max-"He's one of my best friends."
Ellise-"Aren't you mad?"
Max-"Yeah."
Ellise-"And also I didn't choose my boyfriend over you, you lied to everyone here."
Max-"No I didn't. You can ask Rickey and Denzel they were there with me, when we started fighting."
Ellise-"You lied to everyone in this room?"
Max-"About what?"
Ellise-"Whose is your dad? What's his actual job?"
Tyler-"What is she talking about?"
Max-"Fine I'll tell everyone the truth, my dad owns a million dollar businesses, which is about to be trillion dollar business, and he'll do whatever to keep me safe. So he has killed before."
Ellise-"And thats when you started lying. Once your daddy killed one person, you became a liar about everything. Your depression, your anxiety, your mental health, and when you were gonna commit suicide."
Max-"YOU HAVENT BEEN IN MY LIFE FOR 2 DAMN YEARS. YOU SHOULDNT BE ASSUMING WHAT IVE BEEN GOING THROUGH! YOU LEFT US AND NOW YOU WANT BACK IN? NO GO TO HELL ELLISE."
Ellise-"BUT DID I LIE ABOUT MY DEPRESSION NO?"
MAX-"IVE TRIED KILLING MYSELF 10 TIMES IN THE PAST 2 YEARS! IVE BEEN SO CLOSE TO OVERDOSING AND JUMPING. I HAVE CUTS, IVE BEEN TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL! DO YOU HAVE ANY ONE THAT? O YEAH YOUR FUCKEN SICK IN THE BRAIN AND EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ABOUT YOU."
Ellise-"I DONT MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT ME!"
Max-"YES YOU DO, EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ABOUT YOU."
Ellise-"ATLEAST IM NOT A SPOILED LITTLE BRAT WHO FUCKS EVERYONE IN THE GROUP AND GETS DADDYS MONEY!"
Max grabbed a wine bottle and was about to hit Ellise with it, Danna and Tyler grabbed it from her hand.

Max-"IM SORRY IM A WHAT? I WORK FOR MY DADS COMPANY! I HELP WITH NY DADS COMPANY! AND IVE ONLY FUCKED 2 BOYS IN THIS GROUP. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKED IT BECAUSE YOU WISHED YOU COULD'VE FUCKED THEM. DEFINITELY COLBY REMEMBER YOU LIKE COLBY?"
Ellise grabbed a knife and everyone ran away from her.

Max-"Stab me and those 5 snipers that are pointing to your head, will have you dead in a second."
Ellise-"Prove it."
Max tabbed her phone 5 times and 5 red dots appeared on Ellises head.
Colby-"Oh my god."
Max-"So do it, stab me.
Colby-"Ellise put the knife down."
Sam-"Now."
Andrea-"Ellise please."
She dropped the knife and Max punched her.

Colby-"Max what the fuck."
Three big guys came in and picked up Ellise, and carried her out.

Max-"Tell Sebastian, 3484, he should know what that means. And tell me to call me, I need to discuss business with him."
One of the guys nodded his head and they walked out.

Max-"Ugh i love tonight."
Max sat down and drank her wine, and continued eating. Like nothing happened.

Max-"Whats wrong guys?"