Havent heard

Max POV:
I woke up and we had to take Joe and Tyler to the airport, I didn't realize that yesterday was there last day here. I got ready into this:

I started to do my makeup and I woke up Tyler and Joe

I started to do my makeup and I woke up Tyler and Joe. Jack had texted me saying that they got home safe and they will be coming over later. Tyler took a shower and Joe was in my room on his phone.

Joe-"I don't want to go back to Jersey."
Max-"Why?"
Joe-"Because I like this weather."
Max-"Well you can use the Jet whenever you want to."
Joe-"For real?"
Max-"Mhmmm."
Joe-"Thanks!"
Tyler was getting dressed and I put their suitcases downstairs, we first went to Canes and we ate there. After that Tyler wanted to drive one last time in the G so he drove to the airport. When we got there I hugged them both goodbyes and I kissed Tyler.

Max-"I'm going out there in like a week sooo."
Tyler-"When were you going to tell me this?"
Max-"I was going to tell you last night but I fell asleep."
Tyler-"Wowww."
Max-"I love you."
Tyler-"I love you too."
I hugged and kissed him and they walked into the airport, I got back in the G and drove back home. I changed into this since I didn't like what I was wearing:

 I changed into this since I didn't like what I was wearing:

                       Couple hours later...

I texted Charlie to see what he was doing and he said he was going to the beach with Mikey and Dk. I grabbed my Gucci backpack and my phone, I put Mickey on his leash and took him out to the car. I put him in the back of the G and I drove to the beach.

                      Couple minutes later...
I took Mickey out of the car and we walked over to the boys, I took off his leash and he ran to Mikey.

Mikey-"Bro he got so big!"
Charlie-"I remember when he just a pup."
Dk-"Me too, the good days."
We all laughed and I hugged all the boys, I haven't seen Charlie in a while! We walked and talked along the beach and then Mickey picked up a stick and Mikey grabbed it.

Charlie-"Be careful, he got kill someone."
Max-"He isn't that dangerous."
Dk-"Isn't he still in training?"
Max-"Yeah, his coach said to start taking him out more so he could get used to people."
Mikey-"He's doing good."
Max-"Yeah this is his first time at the beach."
Charlie-"I think he likes it."
Max-"Me too."
We went to the shops and looked around, they had fake Logan and Jake Paul merch.

Mikey-"I'm going to buy one."
Max-"Why do you can't get hated on?"
Mikey-"No fashion."
Charlie-"Jake Paul is daddy."
Dk-"Yeah sure."
Max-"Just buy the shirt."
Mikey went up to the person selling the shirt and asked him something.

Mikey-"Do you guys sell Manfs merch?"
Guy-"No."
Mikey walked out the shop and we continued to walk.

Charlie-"We should get ice cream."
Dk-"I'm down."
Mikey-"Me and Mickey could use some ice."
Max-"Alr."
We walked inside the ice cream place and I got Cookies n Cream, I got Mickey a plain vanilla ice cream. I paid and went outside, I put Mickeys on the floor and he started to eat in.

Mikey-"We should do a photo shoot."
Max-"When?"
Mikey-"Right now."
Mikey took out his camera and started to take pictures, Charlie posed next to me and Mikey was taking lots of pictures.

Mikey-"Alr I got some that I liked."
Dk-"Hey Max you wanna go to a Halloween party with us?"
Max-"Sure, when?"
Dk-"It's tonight at 8."
Max-"Yeah I'll go."
Mikey-"Max you think you could do my makeup?"
Max-"What you want?"
Mikey-"Skull."
Max-"Yeah I can do that, I have to go to Sephora first."
Charlie-"Lets go right now, cuz your doing my makeup too."
Max-"Dk am I doing your makeup too?"
Dk-"Hell yeahh."
Max-"Okay Mikey take my car and go home."
Mikey-"We taking Mickey too?"
Max-"Yeah give me your keys."
He gave me his keys and I walked over to his car, I drove to Sephora and got some things I needed, I paid and went back home. The boys were downstairs and they had some of my makeup ready.

Max-"I'm doing to a neon skull on all of you, so Mikey what color you want?"
Mikey-"Green."
Max-"Okay Charlie, Dk what color you guys want?"
Dk-"Yellow."
Charlie-"Purple."
I started to do Mikey's and sketched out the teeth, and filled everything in. I did the green and sprayed some setting spray.

Couple hours later...
I was done with the boys makeup and I was doing mine, I was doing my eye shadow and I had already finished my skull mouth.

Mikey-"You almost done?"
Max-"Almost, What time is it?"
Charlie-"9:30."
Max-"Oh okay."
Dk-"We are already late."
Max-"Don't worry is almost done."
I did the last of my makeup and sprayed some setting spray. I touched up the boys makeup and we got in the car, Mikey drove to the party and we went inside. I didn't really know much of the people their but Mikey started to talk to me about Tyler.

Mikey-"When was the last time you talked to Tyler?"
Max-"Uh when I dropped him off at the airport, why?"
Mikey-"Oh just asking, cuz he hasn't texted me."
Max-"I know he hasn't texted me either."
Mikey-"He's probably playing Fortnite."
Max-"Prolly, Ill text him later."

Couple hours later...
I checked the time and it was two in the morning, I told Mikey I wanted to go home
and so we left. The boys came up in into my room.

Charlie-"So how do we get this off?"
I gave them some makeup wipes and they started to rub it off, I took off my makeup and washed my face. I put on Tyler's sweatshirt and  I laid in bed, I checked my text messages. I texted Tyler and then I charged my phone. I closed my eyes and fell asleep...