Boy? Girl?

Max POV:

Tyler "I'm so fucken tired."
Max "Me too."
Tyler "But we are actually married now, wow."
Max "After 18 years."
Tyler "So I guess you were my soulmate."
Max "And you are mine."

I smiled at him and then we arrived at the McDonald's, I got out and Colby pulled in next to us.

Mikey "Finally! Imma go order."
Danna "Same."

They walked inside and started ordering, I ordered my food and paid for everyone's meal. We sat down and waited for our food to be ready.

Mikey "So whens baby number 3 coming?"
Charlie "Yeah! When's another baby coming!"
Max "You guys need to calm down."
Tyler "You don't want another baby?"
Max "I do."

The next day...

I woke up and checked my phone, it was about 1 in the afternoon. I got up and checked on the boys, Colby and Jake were keeping them entertained. Our flight was leaving in about 3 hours so I woke up Tyler and we all started packing.

The next day...

We were now back in LA and Danna had finished the wedding video she filmed. We were gonna watch it tonight and have some friends over. I took a shower and got the kids ready, Kian was in my room watching Tv and Mason was with his bunny.

Tyler "Excited for today?"
Max "Yeah!"
Tyler "I love you."
Max "Love you too."

He kissed me and picked up Kian and started playing with him.

Danna "Hey Colby and Charlie are back! And Mama is here."
Tyler "She is?"
Danna "Yeah!"
Max "Go say hi to her Ty. I'll be there in a minute."
Tyler "Kk."

He went downstairs and I finished putting my lashes on, I put my lipstick on and some gloss and went downstairs. I said hi to her and she was really excited to be in LA, her and my mom were gonna stay and watch the video with us.

Mom "Well were gonna go get some stuff to drink and then we can start cooking."
Max "Ok!"

They left and I grabbed Kian and feed him a banana.
I took him upstairs after and gave him a bath, then I changed him into some clean clothes.

Couple hours later...

Colby POV:

Max and her mom were cooking some food and I was help setting up the blow up movie screen. Danna was laying the blankets down and was putting some pillows.

Charlie "I got the fire wood."
Colby "Ok! It's gonna go in the middle!"
Charlie "Okay."
Mikey "Imma start bringing the projector out to see if it'll sound ok."
Danna "Bring the little table that it's on out here."
Mikey "Ok, do you have an extension cord?"
Danna "Yeah! There should be one there actually."
Mikey "Ok."
Colby "Imma go check on the food real quick."

I walked inside and Tyler was pouring some drinks, more people were arriving.

Brennen "I'm here!"
Andrea "And so are the girls!"
Devyn "Yup!"
Jake "Definitely can't miss the girls."
Max "You guys can go outside and start getting seated. We can bring the food out."
Kay "No it's ok, we can stay here and just wait."
Colby "How much longer?"
Max "Ugh like five minutes. Is Mikey done?"
Colby "Yeah the projector works fine!"
Max "Okay can you grab me the plates, we can start serving now."

I handed her the plates and she started putting the food on them, everyone came inside and grabbed a plate and then went back outside. Max grabbed a plate of food and then went outside.

Danna "Okay the video is going to start to play!"

She went on her phone and pressed play and the video started playing. The first clip was on Max getting ready and the music went nice with the video. Danna was actually really good putting this video together. We were about 2 minutes in and it was almost the end, It had gotten to the clip were Max and Tyler were dancing to their song, Max looked so happy and so did Tyler. They were laughing while they were dancing and she couldn't stop smiling. The video seemed to have ended but there was a clip of Max and Tyler in the bathroom:

Max "Well, you guys are probably wondering why we are here on the screen. But we wanted to announce something to you guys."
Tyler "Inside the house there are 22 letters hidden, some might be harder then the others to find, some might be very easy."
Max "You guys have 30 minutes to find all the letters and an extra 10 to figure what the entire sentence is."
Tyler "This is something me and Max have been hiding for awhile now. So good luck!"
Max "Your time starts now!"

Colby "Wait now?"
Max "Yep!"

We all got up and immediately ran around the house. I went upstairs and checked every room, I found 2 upstairs and Mikey had one in his hand. I went back downstairs and placed them on the counter.

30 minutes later...

Mikey "What the hell does it say?"
Sam "Wait Man, MANFRE!"
Andrea "Yeah!!!"
Colby "Is it this?"
Charlie "Okay wait I think I might know."

He took all the letters and placed the rest.

Colby "Manfre this coming spring?"
Mikey "What does the mean?"
Andrea "Wait.. MAX ARE YOU PREGNANT?"
Devyn "Max is pregnant!"
Charlie "No wait really?"
Max "Yep, I am one month today."
Sam "Your lying!"
Tyler "Nope we wanted to wait to see if it was a false alarm or not, Max is one month pregnant."
Colby "No way!"
Tara "I knew it!"
Devyn "I was waiting for this!"

We all walked over to her and Tyler showed us an ultrasound picture.

Max "That little bean, is a baby boy or girl."
Mikey "Holy shit."
Tara "Max is gonna have all boys watch."
Charlie "Do you want a another boy?"
Max "I really want a girl but whatever we get we'll be happy with."
Tyler "It's a girl, I know it."
Charlie "It's 100% gonna be a boy."