The New Guy

Max POV:
I woke up and there were some balloons in my room,  they all came in and gave me some presents and Danna put the cake on my bed.

Danna-"Happy birthday!"
Max-"Thank you."
Colby-"Open my gift first!"
Mikey-"Nah open mine first."
Max-"Hold on I'm still half asleep."
I got up and washed my face first, I sat back down and opened their presents. Mikey had gotten me a cool bomber jacket, Colby got me a Louis Vuitton Purse, Tyler got me some clothes and shoes. Danna got me some lashes because I love my lashes and some other makeup stuff.

Max-"You guys are the best."
Mason came running in and he had a card in his hand.

Mason-"Open mine!"
He gave me the card and it was a handmade card, he had drawn on it and it said "Happy birthday Mommy! Your the best! Love Kian and Mason."

Max-"Awwww, Mason this is so cute!"
Mason-"I just made it!"
Max-"I will keep it forever."
Danna-"I'll frame it."
Colby-"Lets go eat breakfast!"
We went downstairs and all the table their where so many Louis Vuitton bags.

Colby-"Holy shit."
Max-"Who sent me this?"
Danna-"Theres a card there."
I picked it up and it was from my dad."

Mikey-"Whose it from?"
Max-"My dad."
Tyler-"Jeez that's a lot."
Max-"I know!"
I opened them all up and there were a lot of bags and purses. They were really cute, I put them on the counter and we got some food.

Tyler-"So when are we going to the house?"
Danna-"When everybody is ready we can leave!"
Mikey-"Do we bring clothes are anything?"
Danna-"No we are coming back to the house, we are just swimming their."
Colby-"O okay."

We finished eating and Danna told us to get ready. I got Kian and put him on the floor to play. He was walking around and touching a lot of things, so I had to stop and get him every couple seconds.

Tyler-"Theres something for you downstairs."
Max-"What is it?"
Tyler-"Go look."
He grabbed Kian and we went downstairs, there were roses.

Colby-"Who are they from?"
Mikey-"Their from her boyfriend!"
Max-"He's not my boyfriend!"
Tyler-"So they are from him?"
Max-"Yes they are from him."
I went upstairs and finished getting ready, I got dressed, I wore a cute pink dress with my bikini under it. We grabbed a couple of things and left to the house.

30 minutes later...

We where at the house and went to the backyard. The pool wasn't too big but it was a good size.

Colby POV:
We where all siting by the pool for awhile and then we all got in, more people started coming but left.

Mikey-"Do you know when he is getting here?"
Colby-"No, no idea."
Mikey-"Bro he should've been here already."
Colby-"I know."
Mikey-"Did she say anything?"
Colby-"Nah."
We got out the pool and Max and some of her other friends where taking pictures.

"We got out the pool and Max and some of her other friends where taking pictures

She posted those two pictures

Colby-"Whens he coming?"
Rickey-"Who? Her new boy toy?"
Max-"He's not coming."
Mikey-"What why?"
Danna-"I know you said he was."
Max-"HES coming later."
Tyler-"Like when we get back to the house?"
Max-"Maybe."
Denzel-"Seems Kinda fishy to me."
Max-"Shut up."

Danna texted me to get up and come with her. I got up, and walked over to her.

Colby-"What happened?"
Danna-"He is coming right now."
Colby-"How do you know? You know who he is?"
Danna-"Yes!"
Colby-"How?!"
Danna-"I saw her texting him, the other day. So I texted him, asking if she wanted to surprise her. And he said yes!"
Colby-"Is she gonna get mad?"
Danna-"I hope not."
Colby-"But when is he coming?"
Danna-"In like 5 minutes, he said he was down the street. But there's a problem."
Colby-"What?"
Danna-"You'll see when he gets here."
Colby-"Ok..."
Danna-"HES here!"
Colby-"How?"
Danna-"He texted me five minutes ago. But hurry take the cake out and light the candles! I'll go get him."
Colby-"Ok."
I lit the candles and started singing happy birthday, everyone joined in and she blew out the candles.

Max-"This cake is kinda cute."
Mikey-"Why did we even get her a cake? She doesn't even like sweets."
Tyler-"I tried to tell them, but they didn't listen."
Rickey-"Um you have to have cake at a birthday party."
Denzel-"Right? They got me fucked up."
Max-"No that's the tequila talking."
Rickey-"True!"
Max-"Wheres Danna?"
She put the cake on the table and gave a slice to everyone.

Colby-"Ugh she's getting something."
Max-"Okay."

Mikey POV:

I saw Danna walk out with this boy, he had some flowers in his hand and he walked up behind Max. My jaw dropped, that was the boy who Max has been talking too. Max looked behind her and hugged him, she was really surprised to see him. But there was something weird, he looked like Tyler a little. He hair long hair, greenish brown eyes, tall and white. Even Tyler looked shocked.

Max-"Um well this is Timothée."
Mikey-"So your the guy whose Shes been talking about?"
Timothée-"She talks about me?"
Max-"No they bring you up."
Colby-"Yeah we force her too"
Tyler-"Yeah..."
Everyone was silent for awhile because people realized there was some similarities with him and Tyler.

Rickey-"Anyways lets go get dinner bitches."
Max-"Yes i am starving!"
Denzel-"Whose house are we going too?"
Max-"You can come to mine. Everyone is coming right?"
We all said yes, we got our things and we went back to Max's house. Her and Timothée where next to Lamborghini, they where laughing and she hugged him. He kissed her cheek and she smiled, they got in the car and drove away.

Tyler-"Dang."
Mikey-"What?"
Tyler-"It hurts seeing other people live your dream."
Colby-"You'll be fine, trust me you guys will find each other eventually.."
We all got in the car and went to Max's house.