Interview!

Max POV;
I retouched my makeup because i was about to go on. I could here be introduce me and i was told to go.  I walked out and the audience clapped and cheered. I walked over to Ellen and hugged and we sat down.

FULL INTERVIEW:
Ellen-"Hi! It's so nice to have you here!"
Max-"Thank you for having me!"
Ellen-"Of course! How are you!"
Max-"I'm good, and you?"
Ellen-"I've been good. I heard you have a son now!"
Max-"Yeah I do, he's 6 months old."
Ellen-"He is so adorable! His eyes are so pretty!"
Max-"Thank you, and yes he got his dads eyes."
Ellen-"But how is it going back to reality?"
Max-"It's good, it's kinda weird, because I've been gone for so long. But I miss it, I definitely missed LA. I'm glad to be back."
Ellen-"Thats good! What did you do over the course of you being gone?"
Max-"I really just focused on myself and took time to myself. I was spending some time with my son, and writing new music, and yeah."
Ellen-"Must be nice."
Max-"Yeah it really was, and I really needed it."
Ellen-"Thats good. Can we know a little about what your new album is gonna be about?"
Max-"It's gonna include a lot of different genres, but it really just showcases what I've dealt with in the past, with my depression, and then getting over it and feeling strong, then it coming back. So it really just tells what I've been thru."
Ellen-"I heard backstage, that you've been thru a lot. But you never really spoke about it on Social media."
Max-"Yes i did go thru a lot, I've dealt with depression and anxiety. When I was younger I was actually diagnosed with ADHD, which actually caused me not to have a lot of friends when I was young, because people think I was crazy, and I had so much energy. But then middle school came and I got bullied, and when I was 13, I went to like a metal rehabilitation center. That really help me, I got the help I needed."
Ellen-"What about when you moved here? Because I know you moved here when you were 15, and you were living with 2 friends."
Max-"Yeah I moved here when I was 15, with 2 of my closet friends. But when I moved her, it kinda went downhill, i was depression and very suicidal. I would run away, not answer calls or texts, I was always fighting with someone and I was just bad. I got arrested 2 times, very rude to people and like an overall mess."
Ellen-"Wow, but I've seen you calmed down a lot now. How did that happen?"
Max-"I took that year long break, to really focus on my self, I wasn't happy with myself. Which really caused me to have the outbreak of emotions, I tried killing myself around 7 times, I ran way without people knowing where I was, and I didn't like who I was becoming. Obviously as I got older, it stopped happening as often. When I found out was I was pregnant, I was shocked. So I really just wanted to focus on me and my son, and I went to therapy, got the help I needed. I'm a way better and calm person now."
Ellen-"I'm glad to hear that, you've grown so much over the past years. We are very lucky to still have you here, did anybody really trigger that, which is why you were like that?"
Max-"Yes and no. Because if me and my friend got in a argument, I would run off and not tell anybody. I would put myself in danger, and I would have them worrying about me and feeling like it's their fault. At that time I was with my boyfriend, we would get in a argument, and I would storm off and I would have him worrying about me. But it was never their fault, I was just overreacting."
Ellen-"Speaking of your boyfriend, are you guys still together?"
Max-"We are not."
Ellen-"Do you think you'll ever get back together?"
Max-"Maybe, in the future, we will get back together but I told him, I still need time to myself, we are talking a one step at a time. So there might be a chance we get back together or not."
Ellen-"Thats good, is he understanding of you, still wanting time to yourself?"
Max-"Yes he very is, he'll do anything just to see me happy, and i very thankful for him of understanding I still need time."
Ellen-"Is he a good dad?"
Max-"Yes he is! He loves spending time with Kian and my other son Mason."
Ellen-"You have another kid?"
Max-"Yeah,"
Ellen-"How old is he?"
Max-"7 years old."
Ellen-"Is he yours?"
Max-"I call him my son, but he really isn't my son. He was taken away from my cousin, and he was gonna go to a foster home. Which I obviously didn't want, so I took him when I was 17."
Ellen-"Thats so nice of you. But I obviously see where you didn't want him to be taken away from your family."
Max-"Yeah he's such a sweetheart when he wants to be."
Ellen-"What is he into?"
Max-"He's going thru a stage where, he'll love something for about a month, and then find something new. But right now, he's loves animals, he wants to work at a zoo, he wants a bunny, which we are working on getting in."
Ellen-"Can we bring the baby out here? With the dad and your other son?"
Max-"Yeah of course!"
Ellen-"We will be right back!"

The audience clapped and we talked for another minute, I went to the bathroom, and Tyler, Mason were getting ready to go out. I picked up Kian and we walked to the stage. I reapplied my lipgloss, and went on my phone.

Danna-"How we feeling?"
Max-"Good."
I drank some water.

Tyler-"I'm nervous, I've never been on TV before."
Max-"You'll be fine."
Danna-"Mason you excited?"
Mason-"Yeah!"
Tyler's-"Kians eyes are so bright."
Max-"I know!"
Danna-"Ok I gotta go, give me your phones."
We gave her our phones and Ellen came back to her seat.

Ellen-"We are back with Maggie Lindemann, Tyler Manfre and their 2 kids Kian and Mason! We are gonna play a game okay Mason?"
Mason-"Ok!"
Ellen-"Ok, imma give you this, it says mommy on one side, and daddy on the other. I'm going to ask you question, and you have to turn it to the side which is better ok?"
Mason-"Ok!"
Ellen-"Who is a better cook?"
He turned it to the my side.

Max-"I don't cook so I'm surprised."
Ellen-"Who is nicer to you."
He turned it to Tyler's side.
Mason-"Only because get gives me candy!"
Max-"When did you get candy from him?"
Mason-"When we were in the room."
Ellen-"Tyler he just ratted you out."
Tyler-"I know now imma get in trouble later."

Ellen-"Ok next question, Who takes you out more?"
He turned it to my side.
Ellen-"Who plays with you more."
He turned it to my Tyler's side.
Ellen-"Last question, who do you love more."
Mason-"I'm going to get in trouble!"
We all laughed and he pointed to me.
Mason-"Shes buying me a bunny!"
Tyler-"I have you candy!"
He shrugged his shoulders and sat back.

Ellen-"Tyler how was it when Max was gone?"
Tyler-"It was pretty boring, but I always bettered myself. I was able to control my emotions more and focus on school."
Ellen-"I saw that you guys graduated! How as Graduation?"
Max-"It was fun! I saw a lot of my old friends, I walked across the stage which I thought I would never do. But it was amazing, the after party was so fun."
Ellen-"We are gonna take a break, and when we get back Maggie will be singing her hit song "Would I"."

I drank some water and Danna helped me warm up a little. Tyler, Kian and Mason went backstage again.
The band was getting set up and I got to where I was standing. Danna and Colby came up to me.

Max-"I'm so nervous."
Colby-"Why?"
Max-"I'm scared i'm going to mess up this one part."
Danna-"What part?"
Max-"The second chorus, I got a little higher, and I'm scared my voice is gonna crack."
Colby-"You'll be fine, drink water."
Danna-"We gotta go, wish you luck!"
I reapplied my lip gloss, and Ellen takes for a little bit and the camera faced me and I started singing.

Tyler POV:
We were watching Max from the room, and she was doing really good. The part was coming up where she said she might struggle.

Colby-"Wait it rights here."
We listened to her very closely, she pulled it off! It sounded amazing.

Danna-"She didn't mess it up!"
Colby-"It sounded just like it did on the track."
Tyler-"It sounded great!"
Danna-"She gonna be so happy."
She finished singing and the show ended. She can back stage.

Max-"Omg i actually hit that."
Colby-"Yeah it sounded amazing!"
Max-"I was so FUCKEN scared!"
Danna-"We saw you smile after that part."
Max-"Cuz i was so happy, I swear I thought I was gonna mess it up."
Tyler-"Lets go home I have a surprise!"