Business

Colby POV:

Colby-"Um okay."
Sam-"Where did she go?"
Max-"Shes on her way to Sebastians house."
Tyler-"Since when were you two guys friends?"
Max-"He's apart of my dads business now."
Danna-"I need a drink."

Everything kinda went back to normal, we finished dinner and just talked for awhile.

Max-"Ok guys I need to talk to you all."
Danna-"Are you gonna tell them about that?"
Max-"Yeah."
Colby-"About what?"
Max-"So I decided to make a foundation, for dogs that have been dumped or that or living on the streets, or if people don't want them anymore they can take the dog to us. It's called Don't Dump Your Dogs Foundation. And i was hoping you guys would be apart of it."
Colby-"That sounds amazing."
Sam-"I'm in, I love dogs."
Mikey-"So is it mainly dogs? Or other animals too?"
Max-"So we were gonna change the name, but I wanted your guys input first. So do you guys wanna mainly wanna do dogs? Or like cats and whatever else?"
Colby-"I feel like we should do other animals, because say if we were to get a call for a cat and she had kittens, I don't wanna be like, "O we don't care about cats sorry call somebody else." So I think my personal opinion would to do other animals."
Jake-"I agree, we should help other animals."
Tyler-"Yeah Cuz then day we did say what Colby said, they probably gonna give us shit."
Max-"Ok so we are doing all animals, lemme call my dad."

Max got up and went to the balcony.

Colby-"Danna what you do to her?"
Danna-"What do you mean?"
Mikey-"Shes all nice and smart now."
Danna-"Max has always been smart. She got accepted into Harvard and Yale."
Sam-"REALLY?"
Colby-"Your lying."
Danna-"No, Max loves doing business and writing music. That's her passion."
Mikey-"Is she going?"
Danna-"It's not finale yet, but since she has Kian she's not sure."
Tyler-"I hope she goes, I mean she always wanted to live in Massachusetts."
Colby-"I know she loves it there."
Mikey-"But she's gonna be away from us, we will probably barley see her."
Sam-"True but i think she should go."

Max cane back in and sat down.

Max-"Ok, It's finale, my dad is talking to somebody and the foundation should be up and running in 3 days."
Colby-"So after we get the dogs, where do we take them?"
Max-"My dad found some veterinarians who just graduated, and some others who worked, and they agreed to be apart of it. So we are getting papers to be allowed to have and own a animal hospital. So once you get the dogs, you'll take them straight there."
Sam-"How many animal hospitals will there be?"
Max-"Around 5 or 7."
Tyler-"O thats good."
Max-"Yeah, and we will make sure the dog is well feed, fixed, clean, has all of its shots, before putting them up for adoption. And if the dog ever needs surgery or medication, it will be taken care of there at the animal hospital."
Mikey-"So where do the dogs go if they aren't adopted yet?"
Max-"Danna you tell them, Imma go to the bathroom."
Danna-"Ok, Well since Max loves being extra, they will go to a house, where they can run, swim, play and do whatever they want."
Mikey-"Wheres the house at?"
Danna-"It's actually down there street from Max's house."
Colby-"O Damn they are gonna love a big house."
Tyler-"What if someone adopts a dog out of state?"
Danna-"Either one of us will fly out there or drive, depends how far, and we would give the puppy to them there."
Sam-"What if one of the dogs or cats are pregnant?"
Danna-"They will go to a foster home."
Tyler-"Dang you guys got everything figured out."
Danna-"Yeah."
Max-"Ok I'm back. But anymore questions?"
Colby-"No i think we are done."
Max-"Ok good. Cuz I need to go home."
Mikey-"Why what happened?"
Max-"I need to talk to Sebastian about something and plus I miss my kid."
Andrea-"I know and I'm drunk."
Max-"I'll call you an Uber babe."

Max POV:
Everyone was leaving and me and Tyler got in the car.  We drove straight home and I walked to Sebastians house.

Max-"Did you give her the pill?"
Sebastian-"Figured that you would wanna do it?"
He handed me the pill and we walked downstairs, and put a pill in Ellises mouth.

Max-"Take her home for me babe."
Sebastian-"Of course."
Max-"I'll send you her address. Make sure she gets tucked in."
Sebastian picked up Ellise and carried her upstairs, and put her in the car.

Max-"Call me when you get home, and we need to talk."
Sebastian-"Alr I should be home in an hour."
Max-"Kk."
I walked back home and Mickey was waiting at the gate for me. We walked back in the house and i went upstairs, I checked on Kian and he was asleep. Tyler was taking a shower, I took my makeup off and changed.

Tyler-"Why are you and Sebastian so close now?"
Max-"We aren't t I just help him plus he's apart of my dads business."
Tyler-"But why did you go over there?"
Max-"To take care of Ellise."
Tyler-"What did you do to her?"
Max-"I just gave her something so she won't remember last night. She'll just think she got blackout drunk."
Tyler-"What about everyone else?"
Max-"That toast we did it had the same thing in it but liquid, they won't remember any of it."
Tyler-"How did you do it without anyone noticing?"
Max-"That wine we brought already had it in it, so that's why Danna poured everyone's drink."
Tyler-"Did she put it in mine?"
Max-"No."
Tyler-"But can you please tell me the real reason why you and Sebastian are friends now?"
Max-"He's going to propose to his girlfriend, and he needs help. So I've been helping him get everything, and i still need to talk to him what he's going to buy."
Tyler-"Oooo ok."
Max-"Yeah but I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight."
Tyler-"Night."