Me and him

3 years later...

Colby POV:

Ever since Tyler and Max got back together things couldn't have been better. Max's album did so good and she was so much happier with Tyler. Mason was now 10, Kian was 3 and he was walking and talking!

Well tomorrow Max and Tyler were getting married. Tyler didn't back out this time and we all made fun of him. I was one of the groomsmen and Mikey was the best man. Today we practiced for the wedding all day and then tomorrow when we woke up, it was the day. Tyler was very anxious and so was Max but I know she would look beautiful. The wedding was in Jersey at this big mansion, it was beautiful. We stayed at an Airbnb that quite frankly fit all of us, but some people where also staying in hotels.

Mikey "Alright boys let's go get some drinks!"
Tyler "You guys can, imma go and sleep!"
Charlie "Yeah I'm really tired, but we can get drunk tomorrow!"
Colby "O we are for sure getting drunk."
Mikey "Fine, but when's Sams coming with the food?"
Tyler "He should be here soon."

I heard a group coming downstairs and it was of course the girls half drunk.

Colby "There's the bride to be!"
Max "Yeah literally."
Mikey "I'm so nervous for tomorrow."
Tyler "Your nervous?"
Charlie "We all are!"

We talked for awhile and then Sam and Jake came in with the food, it was a lot of food but we were starving and ate almost all of it.

Max "Well, I'm going to bed, it's kinda a big day tomorrow."
Tyler "Yeah I guess it is huh?"
Max "Yeah."

We laughed and she picked up Kian and took him upstairs and put him to sleep. The boys had a separate section of the house from the girls so we wouldn't see them tomorrow. Definitely Max, we all wanted to blind react to Max tomorrow since it was her big day. I cleaned up some of the kitchen and Sam helped me, all the girls went upstairs and the boys went back to our section. After I cleaned up I went back to my room and took a shower, and got ready for bed...

Max POV:

I woke up and it was around 6, all the girls were up and Devyn had brought me a coffee.

Devyn "I'm so excited for today."
Andrea "I literally cried all night and Imma cry today."
Max "Same imma be a mess today."
Kat "Well you can."
Tara "Let's take some shots!"

She poured us some shots and I only took two since it wouldn't do much. Danna told me to go to the bigger room so I could start getting my hair and makeup done. The girls were also getting their hair done, they wanted to do their own makeup.

Mom "Ugh I don't wanna cry anymore!"
Kat "Same but I literally can't hold my tears in."
Max "Omg stop your literally gonna make me cry."

Danna had hired a camera crew for the wedding so their were lots of cameras everywhere and filming literally every move I took.

Couple hours later...

I was done with hair and makeup and I was in my robe about to change into my dress. I was getting more nervous knowing the time was getting closer. I had some help putting on my dress, and I looked at myself once I was in it. I did start crying a bit but I wasn't allowed to get my makeup ruined. I went outside to the balcony where the girls and my mom and Tyler's mom was at so they could see my dress.

Tara "Can we turn around now?"
Max "Yeah!"

They turned around and gasped, they started tearing up and I did too. They all hugged me and looked at my dress, Danna was the only person who really saw what my dress looked like.

Danna "It's so beautiful."
Mama Manfs "Max you look like an angel!"
Kat "I can't stop crying!"
Danna "Well it's the boys reactions now! Let's go downstairs into the field."

My dress was quite heavy so I had some trouble going down the stairs but the girls helped me and we got to where the boys were and they all had their eyes close.

Colby "Max if you don't hurry up."
Max "Hold on! They are fixing it!"
Mikey "If i cry mind your business."
Max "Ok you can open now."

They all looked and they all cheered, and I could tell they were holding back tears.

Colby "You look amazing Max."
Charlie "You really do look beautiful."
Mikey "I love you so much Max."
Max "I love you too, I love all of you."
Jake "This dress is really long."
Sam "Yeah that's the point.

I laughed and I hugged them.

Danna "Ok, Time for Tyler! Max we are gonna go to that path!"
Kat "Let's go to balcony and look from there!"
Colby "Let's go then!"

The boys and girls all went back upstairs to the balcony and Danna told me to close my eyes. I heard Tyler's voice and I heard him walking up to me.

Max "Can he see me?"
Danna "No! Take 2 more steps! Then I'll tell you
guys when."

I felt someone fixing my dress and hair and then Danna told us to open our eyes. Tyler looked at me and started crying.

Tyler "You look absolutely stunning."
Max "Thank you handsome."

I hugged him and he kissed me, I was trying not to have any tears fall from my eyes but it was impossible. I couldn't believe I was getting married in a few minutes, to the love of my life. I heard the boys and girls screaming and cheering from the balcony and I laughed.

Tyler "You really do look beautiful though."
Max "Thank you. You look handsome, as always."
Tyler "I love you."
Max "I love you too.."