Baby drama

Max POV:
I woke up it was about 11 or 12, Tyler wasn't next to me so I went downstairs into the kitchen and he was sitting at the counter eating.

Max-"Babe."
Tyler looked shocked and so did Mikey.
Max-"What?"
Tyler-"I'm live."
He laughed and I looked shocked, nobody knew we were together. But i still wasn't really ready to be together with Tyler yet. I still needed some time.

Tyler-"Come here."
Max-"No i look bad."
Tyler-"You look beautiful, come here."
Max-"No."
Tyler-"But they wanna see you."
Max-"Fine."
I walked over to him and waved at his phone, and then went back upstairs. My mom was gonna watch Kian for the day and keep him overnight so me and Tyler could have a day to ourselves. I got ready and did my makeup. My mom picked up Kian and took him to her house. I spent the morning and kinda afternoon writing some new songs and singing. I went downstairs to get some water and Tyler was sitting there.

Max-"O hi."
Tyler-"Hi."
Max-"What have you been doing all day?"
Tyler-"Nothing really, i've been waiting on you".
Max-"For what."
Tyler-"To go out and eat."
Max-"You dont have to wait for me."
Tyler-"But shouldn't we do couple things together?"
Max-"We're not a couple."
Tyler-"What do you mean we are not a couple?"
Max-"We are not together."
Tyler-"O so you've been playing with my feelings."
Max-"No I'm just scared."
Tyler-"Scared of what."
Max-"Nothing."
Tyler-"Tell me."
Max-"No."
Tyler-"TELL ME NOW."

Tyler POV:

Max-"Don't yell please."
Tyler-"Then FUCKEN Tell me."
Max-"I'm scared of you."
Tyler-"Why are you scared of me."
Max-"You tried hurting me before."
Tyler-"I told you it was an accident."
Max-"You don't accidentally punch someone."
Tyler-"I cant FUCKEN believe I was gonna propose to you."
Max-"What...."
I saw her eye water while and she fell to the ground and cried. I walked over to her and sat in front of her.

Max-"Don't hit me please."
Tyler-"I'm not."
Max-"Please Don't ."
Tyler-"I'm not."
I hugged her and apologized, I was just so stressed and upset at what she said. But I need to respect her and understand that she isn't ready to be with me. I shouldn't have gotten attached so fast.

Max-"I need to go."
Tyler-"Your not going anywhere."
Max-"Yes I do."
Tyler-"Where do you need to go."
Max-"Back to writing."
Tyler-"I'm coming with you then."
Max-"You can't."
Tyler-"Why not?"
Max-"Because you cant hear the songs."
Tyler-"Pleaseeee."
Max-"Fine."
I wiped her tears away and I hugged her, I carried her upstairs and she walked to the studio room. I sat on the couch and went on my phone.

Max POV:
I took a break and went on Twitter for a awhile I saw a list of girls Lilhuddy all the girls HES talked to and dated. I replied back and said "don't forget me." People were shocked, he hit me up about 1 year ago when me and Tyler were not dating. I didn't really know him but we kinda started talking but not a lot. Then I saw him with Charli and I confronted him about it and he ignored it anyways. Then later I saw them kiss in a video and it was obvious they were together and I texted him, confronted him again and he blocked me. I obviously didn't want anything but it was kinda messed up he was still texting me while him and Charli had something. But I love Charli and have nothing against her, and since Lilhuddy got exposed everyone hates him. I went back to writing anyways but after awhile I got a text from Bryce Hall.  He said to meet up at the Hype house and he sent be there address. 

Max-"Babe get ready."
Tyler-"For what."
Max-"We need to go somewhere."
I got up and redid my makeup a little and changed. Tyler was already ready and I got in the Lamborghini. I drove off and I arrived at the house 30 minutes ago. I saw people standing in the front and it was Bryce, Jaeden and Josh, and some other kids but I didn't know them. I parked and got out.

Bryce-"Just who I needed. You ready?"
Max-"Yeah."
He grabbed my hand and we went inside.

Bryce-"Wheres Chase?"
Alex-"Outside on the patio."
We walked to the patio, and Bryce called Chase over.

Bryce-"Look what I brought."
I stepped in front of him and Chases face looked shocked.

Max-"Hey babe. Remember me?"
Chase-"O Maggie..."
Max-"Yeah. Why did you block me again?"
Chase-"I didn't."
Max-"Don't play stupid babe. You just didn't want to get exposed, but now that your career is kinda over. Chase started texting me when him and Charli first started dating. I had no idea who he was and didn't know he was in a relationship, but then when I saw Charli and you kiss, I confronted him twice. And he blocked me."
Bryce-"Jeez. You really are a cheater."
Josh-"Bro I wouldn't even cheat on Max. Look at her."
Max-"But I love Charli, she's the sweetest and we have talked about this situation before, so she knows. Charli is like my little sister at this point."
Bryce-"I cant believe you lost Charli tho."
Jaeden-"He lost so many good girls."
Max-"Lilhuddy is over babe."
Chase stepped toward me.

Max-"If you get closer to me, there will be a bullet in your brain before you know it. I don't fuck around. Well actually there's a sniper on your forehead right now."
Chase-"I'm not scared of a girl."
I raised my hand and a red dot appeared on Chases forehead. Everyone backed away and was shocked to see the red dot.

Max-"Scared now?"
Chase-"Imma sue you."
I called Tyler over.

Max-"Babe call my lawyer, looks like we are getting another check soon."
Chase-"Your gonna loose."
Max-"You sure? I don't loose. You lost."
Chase-"Fuck you."
Max-"You wish."
Chase-"Your so full of yourself."
Max-"Self love babe, try it out maybe you'll get on the top."
Chase-"Your dad just gives you money."
Max-"No I actually work, instead of doing 10 second dances. Get a life. Maybe you would actually be able to afford this house."
Bryce-"Damn Chase. Your over."
Max-"Let's go babe."
I grabbed Tyler's hand and chase yelled something at me and I just flipped him off and walked down the stairs. I got in the Lamborghini and fans were outside and so were paparazzi.