Uh oh

Tyler POV:
We arrived in California and we dropped off Mason at Max's aunt's house. After that we went to the house and Max took a shower. After she was done getting dressed, we drove to Colby's apartment. I know the boys hated me because of what I did to Max and it was kinda weird hanging out with Colby, knowing that I knew Max and Colby were fucking around while we were broken up.

Max-"So Where is this Witches Forest at anyways?"
Colby-"It's like an hour and a half away."
Tyler-"Are we staying the night there?"
Sam-"Yeah."
Max-"Where are we staying at tho?"
Colby-"We are camping out there."
Tyler-"In the middle of a forest?"
Sam-"Yeah."
Max-"I thought we were staying in a cabin."
Colby-"We Where but then we thought about it and it wasn't a good idea."
Tyler-"Why not?"
Sam-"A girl from the Stanley Hotel we met said she owned a cabin up there and we where gonna stay in there, but then we talked about how it could be a set up and stuff."
Max-"You guys finally using your brains?"
Colby-"Yeah I guess so."
Sam-"But anyways imma go, and I'll see you three tomorrow in the morning."
Max-"K bye Sam!"
We said bye to Sam and I sat on the couch and went on my phone, Max sat next to me and Colby laid down next to her.

Colby-"Alr What are we watching?"
Max-"I don't care to be honest."
Tyler-"I'll probably fall asleep anyways so, it don't matter."
Colby-"Are you guys spending the night?"
Max-"Yeah so it's easier."
Colby-"Alr you guys can sleep here I guess, I'll get you guys some blankets and pillows."
Max-"Thank you!"
I laid down on Max's lap and Colby came out with blankets and pillows.

Colby-"If I see you guys fucking late at night I'm literally gonna kill myself."
Max-"We won't fuck here jeez."
Colby-"No where in this apartment."
Max-"We are using the bathroom."
Tyler-"When are we fucking?"
Max-"I don't know."
Colby-"Have fun kids."
Max-"Thanks dad."
She winked at him, and I hit her hand.
Max-"What?"
Tyler-"Don't call him dad."
Max-"Why not?"
Tyler-"Cuz you don't fuck your dad, do you?"
Max-"Me and Colby fucking was a one time thing."
Tyler-"Mhmm alr."
Max-"It was, thank you very much."
I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom, Max knocked on the door and I let her in.

Tyler-"What do you want?"
Max-"I need to take off my makeup damn."
Tyler-"Mhmm."
I got in the shower and Max was talking to me.

Max-"I feel weird."
Tyler-"What do you mean?"
Max-"I don't know I feel sick."
Tyler-"Just go lay down, your probably tired."
Max left and I got out the shower, I dried off, changed and went to the couch.

Tyler-"How are you feeling now?"
Max-"I don't know still feel weird."
Tyler-"Just try and get some sleep."
Max-"Can we go home?"
Tyler-"Yeah."
Max-"I'll tell Colby we aren't going."
Tyler-"Okay."
I grabbed our stuff, and we walked out the apartment. We went down the elevator and down to the car. I opened the door for Max and put our stuff in the trunk. I got in the car and drove back home.

An hour later...
Max got out the car and went upstairs, I took the stuff out and went upstairs.

Tyler-"How you feeling ma?"
Max-"Bad. Imma use the bathroom."
She went to the bathroom and then crawled into bed, she fell asleep quickly and then I fell asleep.

Max POV:
I woke up and went to the bathroom, I threw up and Tyler was right by my side.

Tyler-"Do you want me to go and get you anything?"
Max-"Can you buy me soup and Gatorade."
Tyler-"Yes baby."
Max-"Thank you!"
I got in the shower and then I got a text from Kian.
He asked if i wanted to be a in a video for Kian and Jc's channel, i said yes and I had to be there by 11.
Once i got out the shower, I got ready and dressed. Since we were gonna be in box for who knows how many hours, I wore a black tube top, biker shorts, and my vans. I put on some of my chains and Tyler finally was back.

Tyler-"Sorry I took forever."
Max-"It's fine."
Tyler-"Where you going?"
Max-"Kian and Jc's house."
Tyler-"For what?"
Max-"A video."
Tyler-"Are you feeling better?"
Max-"A Little."
Tyler-"Do you want me to drop you off?"
Max-"Please."
Tyler-"Lets go."
Max-"Can I eat first?"
Tyler-"Yeah!"
I went downstairs and ate my soup, i was on my phone at it was 10:20.

Max-"Tyler lets go!"
Tyler-"Okay!"
I got in the car and Tyler drove away. We got to the house and all the girls where there already.

Kian-"Finally she showed up!"
Max-"Sorry."
Jc-"Alr lets get started."
They did the intro and we all introduced ourselves, then they went over some rules. We only got one bathroom pass, one water bottle and one granola bar. We picked out a hat too see the order we will go in, I got 5. We lined up and went in one by one.

~Five hours later~

Tyler POV:
All the girls were still in the box and they seemed to be doing fine. Max was just standing there, talking to the other girls. We had gotten food and then there was this loud thud.

Tara-"Max?"
Max had fainted and everyone had rushed over to her.

Tyler-"Hurry get her out the box!"
Kian and Jc drilled out the screws, Max was just laying there and all the girls were saying her name and trying to get her to wake up.

Bobby-"Get water!"
Corey grabbed water, I picked her up and sat put her in my lap. Kian and Bobby gave her water and woke up.

Max-"What happened?"
Tyler-"You fainted."
Max-"I did?"
Kian-"Yeah."
Tara-"Are you okay?"
Max-"Yeah I'm fine."
Tyler-"How are you feeling?"
Max-"I need to breathe."
Jc-"Do you want something to eat?"
Tyler-"Yeah just give her what I had."
Max-"I'm not hungry."
Tyler-"Max you need to eat."
Max-"Go in my bag, and get the cookie I have in there."
Jc-"Okay."

Jc came back with the cookie and Max started to eat it.

Tyler-"Max you need to eat actual food."
Max-"I will."
Tyler-"Okay."
We stayed for another hour and then we left, but we would come back later too see who was still surviving.

Tyler-"Max."
Max-"Yeah?"
Tyler-"Are you sure your not pregnant?"
Max-"Yes I'm sure! I'm fine, I'm probably just sick."
Tyler-"But Max, you haven't had you period this month and you had morning sickness, then awhile ago you fainted."
Max-"Ty I'm fine."
Tyler-"Okay..."
We got home and I went upstairs to take a shower, Tyler was sleeping. Once i got out the shower, Tyler had me thinking, what if I was pregnant?