Back home

Colby POV:
The door opened, it wasn't Max though, it seemed like a maid or someone else.

Girl-"You guys can come in, we've been expecting you. You guys can sit, would any of you like some water."
Sam-"Yes please."
Andrea-"Yes!"
Tyler-"Please."
Mikey-"I'm fine."
Colby-"I'll pass."
She got them their water and she went down a hallway.

Mikey-"This house is so nice."
Max's new house was so nice and she had an ocean view. And since it was noon, you could see the sun setting, it was beautiful.

Andrea-"I would kill to live here."
Colby-"Same."
Sam-"Look theirs dolphins!"
Tyler-"O shit that's sick!"
Mikey-"I would never want to leave..."

Girl-"Max should be out shortly."
Andrea-"Okay thank you!"
Girl-"Of course."
She walked away and it was quiet. We didn't talk much, it seemed like forever we were waiting for Max. But then we heard footprints, coming down the hallway, we couldn't see but we did see the shadow, and it looked to be Max's height. And then she stood there, smiled at us and she seemed happier, we all ran up to her and hugged her. Her hair was short now, it wasn't long anymore. It looked better on her, and it fit her cute face.

Colby-"I'm so glad to see you."
Max-"I wasn't gone for that long was I?"
Andrea-"Babe it felt like years."
Mikey-"I'm just glad your back."
Sam-"I know, exploring hasn't been the same without you."

Max's POV:
Hiding for a year, and disconnecting myself from the world and internet was the best idea ever. I know doing it for a year was too long, but I need time to myself and to recharge who i really am. I was happier and more tamed, to my younger self. I did miss my friends but I missed myself. I needed to get myself back and so I took time to myself.

Max-"Sorry for leaving you guys, but I needed me time."
Sam-"How have you been?"
Max-"I've been good."
Mikey-"Your a lot more calm."
Max-"I know."
Andrea-"Ugh my baby changed, what the fuck."
Max-"I haven't gone out in the longest time. Kinda miss it but it's whatever. But Tyler why are you quiet."
Tyler-"Because I cant believe I'm finally seeing you after a year. I've missed you."
Max-"Well I need to tell you guys something, important."
Mikey-"What...?"
They all looked at each other, it was funny in way but I had to be serious and let the truth out.

Max-"I'll be back..."

Tyler POV:

Andrea-"What do you guys think it is?"
Colby-"Honestly have no clue."
Mikey-"It's Max so anything could happen."
Tyler-"You literally never know what your gonna get out this women."
Sam-"Atleast we are here, finally.."

We heard footprints coming down for the same hallway, and i got even more nervous, what could she have been hiding that made her disconnect from the world for so long..

Max-"Guys, meet Kian Manfre.."
We were all so shocked, everyone looked at me.

Tyler-"This is my son..?"
Max-"Yes... Im sorry for hiding it for so long, but I needed to know I was going to be okay. I needed time to myself to think, I'm sorry Tyler for hiding it from you."
Tyler-"I don't care! I have a son!"
Andrea-"But Tyler said you lost the baby."
Max-"It was a lie, it was so I can leave."
Colby-"Now it makes sense on why you didn't want it hook up with me then night we moved in."

Max gave me Kian, I was in shock, I had a son. It was probably the best gift ever, I get why Mad wanted to disconnect, she was under a lot of pressure and stress.

Max-"He got his dad's beautiful eyes."
Andrea-"Ugh I'm in love with him. But I'm so happy for you. I'm a aunt!!"
Mikey-"Mom is gonna flip."
Max-"Momma knows."
Tyler-"My mom knew the entire time?"
Max-"Yes! She was there while I was giving birth, I gave birth in the same hospital she works in."
Sam-"When did you give birth?"
Max-"Wednesday, January 8th 2020. 8 pounds 9 ounces. Born at 1:37 in the morning."
Colby-"He truly has the most amazing mother ever."
Tyler-"I'm surprised you did this all on your own. I wish I was there while you gave birth."
Max-"You were, the night I FaceTime you and i was on mute for like an hour."
Sam-"I cant believe this is real."
Andrea-"Kian has a badass mom. Lucky him."
Mikey-"For real."
Max-"Tyler can I talk to you, privately."
Tyler-"Yeah."