Good news!

Max POV:
I got up and took off my makeup, I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth, I wiped the makeup off my neck and all my hickeys were exposed.

Tyler-"Shit I did a good job."
Max-"Sure you did."
I got on my bed and plugged in my phone so it could charge, me and Tyler were watching a movie but then I ended up getting tired, and then I fell asleep...

The next day...
I woke up at eleven and it took me awhile to get out of bed, I woke up Tyler he moved closer to me and fell back asleep and so did I..

Two hours later...
I woke up and I got out of bed immediately, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and I started to do my makeup. After I was done I got dressed into this:

 After I was done I got dressed into this:

Tyler-"Where did you get that jacket from?"Max-"I don't know someone bought it for me

Max-"I don't know someone bought it for me."
Tyler-"It's nice."
Max-"Mhmm. When did you wake up?"
Tyler-"Like five minutes ago."
Max-"Alr get dressed."
He got up and started to get dressed, he came into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and washed his face. I heard the door open and someone jumped on my bed, I looked and it was Mason.

Tyler-"Who is that?"
Max-"Mason."
Tyler-"How did he get in? The door was locked."
Max-"No idea."
Tyler-"Weirdo."
Max-"Shut up."
We laughed and Mason came into the bathroom and climbed onto the counter.

Max-"Mason your already dressed?"
Mason-"Yep I picked it out by myself!"
Max-"Nice job."
Mason-"Where you going?"
Max-"No where."
Mason-"Why you getting dressed?"
Max-"Because we can't be in our pajamas all day."
Mason-"Yeah you can."
Max-"I know but we can't."
Mason-"Why?"
Max-"Long story."
Tyler picked him up and put him on my bed, I was putting away all my makeup and then we went downstairs. I put my black slip on's on, and then we left, we had to take Mason with us because my mom wasn't there.

Max-"Do you wanna drive?"
Tyler-"Sure."
I gave him the keys to the G, I put Mason in his car seat, I got in the car and Tyler drove to Sam and Colby's.

Tyler-"Why we going to Sam and Colby's?"
Max-"They need help filming."
Tyler-"What are we filming?"
Max-"Couple vs couple."
Tyler-"Were gonna win."
Max-"I know we are."
We got to Sam and Colby's and I took down Mason. He ran up to the door and Corey opened it.

Corey-"Is this your child?"
Max-"Mhmm."
Corey-"How did you hide your belly for 9 months?"
Max-"Magic."
Mason ran inside and started to pet the dogs.
Tyler-"You know she's joking right?"
Corey-"Wait then whose is it?"
Max-"I'm taking care of him from now on."
Corey-"Why?"
Max-"I'll explain later."
Sam and Colby came down the stairs and saw Mason playing with dogs.

Colby-"Did you guys adopt a child?"
Max-"No."
Sam-"Whose is it?"
Max-"I'll tell everyone later okay?"
Colby-"Alr but we got everything set up."
Max-"Okay."
We walked to the room and started to film.

                       Couple hours later...
We were done filming the video and Sam and Colby won the game by two points. We were talking and then Corey ordered pizza, Jake was home and I haven't seen in years! We hugged and said hi and he got way taller!

Colby-"Not to ruin the fun of anything but where's Mason?"
Max-"Holy shit I forgot I was taking care of him."
Sam-"Your such a bad mom Max."
Max-"Not the time Sam."
Colby-I'll check the garage."
I looked all downstairs and couldn't find, Tyler was upstairs and then he came downstairs with Mason, he was sleeping.

Max-"Where was he?"
Tyler-"He was with Aaron."
Colby-"What why?"
Tyler-"He was playing Fortnite."
Max-"Makes sense."
I took Mason from him and took him back upstairs, I laid him down in Colby's bed and then went back downstairs, the pizza had just gotten here so we started to eat. After we were done eating, Colby and Tyler were playing Fortnite. I was on the bean bag looking on Instagram and Snapchat when Mason came down the stairs. He didn't say anything he just laid on the bean bag with me, he was watching the boys play Fortnite.

                          Couple hours later...
Me, Tyler and Mason left, since Tyler and Mason were hungry we got Canes and then went home to eat. We sat on the table eating and Mason was telling us what he did while he was at Sam and Colby's. My mom came and sat down with us and then she started to talk once Mason was done talking.

Mom-"Okay so I talked to your mom Tyler."
Tyler-"What she say?"
Mom-"She said it was fine for you to take online classes!"
Tyler-"Wait for real?"
Mom-"Mhmm!"
Max-"That's good! Then you could help me take care of Mason!"
Mom-"Okay well I'm going to bed I'll see you guys tomorrow."
She went upstairs and we had finished eating, Tyler took Mason upstairs and put him to bed while I threw away the trash and put some stuff away. Tyler came back down and walked over to me.

Tyler-"I'm surprised my mom said yes."
Max-"Me too honestly."
Tyler-"But I at least I get to see you more."
Max-"Yep your stuck with me!"
Tyler-"I'll always be stuck with you."
He hugged and then kissed me.
Tyler-"Netflix?"
Max-"I got the snacks!"
Tyler-"I'll get more snacks!"
We grabbed some snacks and drinks and went upstairs, he closed and locked my door and then I turned my TV on. I took off my makeup and changed into Tyler's SpiderManfs sweatshirt. I then went on the bed and started to eat and watch the movie...