Hiding what?

Couple days later...

Max POV:
Sam and Colby were throwing a party at their new house.  We were setting up and getting drinks and some food for the party.  I went back to my house to get ready, I got dressed and redid some of my makeup. Tyler was also getting ready.

Tyler-"Gimme a kiss."
Max-"Nah."
Tyler-"Why."
Max-"Cuz ion wanna kiss you."
Tyler-"Why."
Max-"Tyler, I can't."
Tyler-"What?"
Max-"We can't do this."
Tyler-"Why not."
Max-"Please Tyler."
Tyler-"I understand, you want space."
Max-"Thank you."
I finished getting ready, and me and Tyler drove to Colby's house.

                              Couple hours later...
There was a lot of people at the party, it was crowded. The entire vlog squad was here and of course Dom had to bring 10 of him. I was with Colby and he started making out with me, I'm surprised he did, because we wanted to keep our relationship on the down low. But this wasn't the first time we made out, and even if people did see, I would tell them Colby was drunk. Some people did find out me and Tyler were broken up. Jake called Colby so I went with Andrea, we were dancing for awhile and then Sam came up to me.

Sam-"Tyler and Colby are fighting."
Max-"What?"
I couldn't hear him too much cuz of the music.
Sam-"Tyler and Colby are fighting!"
Max-"WHERE?"
Sam grabbed my hand and I grabbed Andreas, Sam was running outside. Tyler and Colby were arguing and they were about to start fighting.

Tyler-"Dont FUCKEN touch Max!"
Colby-"You can't do anything about it!"
Tyler-"Shes my FUCKEN girlfriend!"
Colby-"No she's my girlfriend. Max broke up with the other day, she's sick of you Tyler."
Tyler-"Shut the fuck up."
Mikey-"Tyler calm down."
Tyler-"Hell nah."
Tyler threw a punch at Colby, and Colby did the same. They were fighting for a minute, and then u had to do something. I grabbed Colby and he thought I was Tyler, Colby punched me.

Tyler POV:
Colby punched Max and it's like time froze for a second. Max walked away and got in the Lamborghini, and sped off.

Andrea-"See what guys FUCKEN did?"
Colby-"O my god.."
I just stood there, didn't know what to say.
Andrea-"Sam, we need to go and find her now."
Sam-"O my god. We need to go now."
I came with them and knowing Max she was up to no good. I got a notification from Max but it just said she stop sharing a location with me.
Tyler-"I fucked up bad. She's gonna kill herself, I feel it. I should've just left her alone. I was just trying to protect her though. It's all my fault."
Andrea-"Tyler calm down. We'll find her, ALIVE!"
We got too the house and checked every room, she wasn't there. We searched all of LA, where she would always go, no sign of Max.

Colby POV:
Finding Max was impossible, I feel so bad. I thought she was Tyler. I know after what I did, she would probably never talk to me again. I fucked up badly, i fucked me and Max up badly.

There was no sign of Max at all. We checked everywhere, she stopped sharing a location with everyone in the group. There was nothing posted on her social media. It's like she went dead. We called her mom and she said she hasn't heard from Max. We tried not to panic too much, but it was impossible. At this point it felt like everyone saw the video. A video got leaked, of the fight and you could see me punch Max, it was all over the drama news and everyone was talking about it. People were sending hate to me and Tyler, and it seemed like everyone was trying to find Max at this point. The Why Don't We boys were even looking for her. We didn't know anything about where max could be, it's like she fell off the world. People were looking for her in every state, we couldn't file a police report yet, because it hasn't been 24 hours. We continued to look for her. We want to every hang out place we went too. She wasn't there.

Colby-"Where could she be?!"
Sam-"I don't know."
My phone ringed and it was Max's mom, I answered so quickly. She told me that Max's private jet left at 1134 pm and that they couldn't give out the information of where she went. But she is alive and she's fine. Everyone seemed so relieved and it felt like a weight got lifted off our shoulders.

Tyler-"Wait, I wonder if she is In Jersey, in our apartment."
Andrea-"We are going now."
Sam-"How we don't have a plane."
Colby-"I'll ask Max's dad if we could use his."
Tyler-"I thought Max had 2 tho?"
Colby-"Both of them are gone."
Tyler-"Why?"
Colby-"No idea."
Sam-"Even if we do find Max, we need to give her time."
Andrea-"Your right."
Colby-"I'll try calling her."
Tyler-"Ive called atleast 200 times."
Colby-"What if she answers?"
Sam-"Lets try."
Tyler called her on his phone, it ringer and then she picked up. You couldn't hear nothing.

Colby-"Max?"
Tyler-"Are you ok?"
Andrea-"Plz tell me your ok?"
She hanged up.

Colby-"Max's dad said we could use his private jet."
Sam-"Alr everyone go home pack some clothes meet up at the airport."
Colby-"I'll text everyone details."
We all left and me and Sam went back home, we started packing and in an hour we were leaving to the airport. Instead all of us meeting at the airport, we met up at Max's house so we can all just take an Uber.

Couple hours later...
We had just arrived in Jersey and got to Tyler's house. We asked his mom if she came here and she said no. We then went to the apartment and looked.

Tyler-"Max?"
Colby-"Max are you here?"
I opened one of the rooms, it was a nursery, Sam and Andrea saw it too.

Colby-"Tyler."
Tyler-"What."
Andrea-"Was Max pregnant?"
Tyler-"Yeah... we lost the baby after 3 months of her being pregnant..."
Colby-"How come you guys didn't tell us..?"
Tyler-"Max was scared."
Sam-"I feel so bad."
Andrea-"Did you guys find out the gender..?"
Tyler-"Yeah, it was a boy.."
Colby-"Max always wanted a baby boy."
Andrea-"What was his name..."
Tyler-"Look at the walk."
We all turned to the wall and it said "Kian"

Colby-"Kian Manfre."
Andrea-"Thats so cute.. even tho that's my ex's name."
Tyler-"Yeah."
Sam-"I feel so bad for Max."
Colby-"All she ever wanted was her baby boy."

                                    1 year later...
Believe it or not, Max still hasn't talked to us. She talk to us here and there, but she never came back to LA. Max lived in Maine now, she seemed fine. Max's mom thought its was a good idea for us to see her again. So me,Sam, Mikey, Andrea and Tyler all got on the private jet and flew to Maine. Everyone was pretty nervous to see her.. after not seeing her for a year, it felt like things wouldn't be the same. She could hate me for all I know.

Tyler-"I cant believe we are doing this..."
Andrea-"I know, it doesn't feel real. But i miss my bestie."
Sam-"I need to know how she's been."
Colby-"And why shes been hiding this long.."

We landed in Maine, on our way to Max's house was the most quiet ride I've  ever been on. All you could hear was the AC running and breathing. You could feel everyone's nerves in the air. Tyler was the most nervous, she was shaking a little, and every time we got closer he would shake a little bit more. Calming him down seemed impossible, he kept breathing harder, he was sweating a little. And when we pulled up to Max's driveway, it took a toll, she was panicking, we calmed him down as much as we could but we couldn't wait any longer, we walked up to the door and knocked...