By the waves

Max POV:
We were at the store getting food and other stuff. Colby and Danna wanted to get food on the way back to the party.

Colby-"Max you hungry?"
Max-"Nah Im fine."
Danna-"You haven't ate all day tho."
Max-"I ate this morning,"
Danna-"Okay."
Colby-"Lets just go to the house and set up."
Max-"Ok."

Couple hours later...
Me and Max were heading to the party, we had to go back home cuz she forgot her purse.

Tyler-"Babe lemme drive the lambo."
Max-"Okay."
I grabbed the keys and we got in the car. I started driving and Max was on her phone.

Tyler-"You nervous?"
Max-"Yeah.."
Tyler-"Well at least no one is there yet. Colby said Kian, Jc, Corey, Bobby and Chelsey just got there."
Max-"Ooo okay."
We arrived at the house and I said hi to everyone. I missed Kian and everyone else so much.

Kian-"So Max how was life?"
Max-"It was good."
Jc-"It was weird without you here."
Corey-"Yeah nobody wanted to get drunk with me."
Max-"Corey we will get drunk tonight. And Happy birthday."
Corey-"WOW you remembered?"
Max-"Of course, i have everyone's birthday in my calendar."
Chelsey-"Max."
Max-"Yeah babe?"
Chelsey-"Is it true?"
Max-"What?"
Jc-"That you have a kid."
Max-"What?"
Kian-"Guys, maybe it's too soon for us to ask her."
Max-"No it's fine, but yeah I do..."
Chelsey-"Wait really? I was gonna ask something else."
Max-"O."
Chelsey-"I heard rumors about a new EP and like I had to ask Cuz like I love your voice."
Max-"Yeah a new EP is coming soon actually."
Jc-"Wait you actually have a kid?"
Max-"Yeah."
Kian-"You didn't tell us!"
Max-"I barley told anyone."
Jc-"Boy or girl?"
Max-"Boy. And his name is Kian."
Kian-"Omg Wheres my kid."
Max-"He's at home."
Max-"You should've named him JC."
Corey-"Nah Corey would've been better."
Max-"I have too many Coreys in my life, I don't need more."
Corey-"Wow."

                              Couple hours later...
Everyone was at the party already and there was A LOT of people. It was around 11 and me and Corey were drinking together. He didn't wanna drink much cuz he was gonna drive home. After that I went to go find Tyler and he was with Jake.

Tyler-"Whats wrong babe?"
Max-"Nothing."
Tyler-"You alright?"
Max-"Yeah."
Tyler-"Lets go outside."
He grabbed my hand and we went outside. We went to back where the grass was at and sat down.

Tyler-"You feeling alright?"
Max-"Yeah."
Tyler-"How much did you drink?"
Max-"Not much."
Tyler-"Has anybody noticed you?"
Max-"Yeah some, other people are just looking at me. They probably don't notice me."
Tyler-"Thats good."
Max-"Yeah."
Tyler-"When do you wanna go home?"
Max-"I don't know yet."

                                  An hour later...
It was around 12 and Corey told me he was going to leave.

Corey-"Hey I'm about to leave. Can you tell Jc and Kian that I'm going with Daniel?"
Max-"Yeah are you driving?"
Corey-"Nah Daniel is."
Max-"Which Daniel? Silva or Seavey?
Corey-"Silva
Max-"Ok be safe, text me when you get home."
Corey-"Okay."
Max-"Love you."
Corey-"Love you too rat."
I'm punched him on his shoulder and he walked off laughing. Seavey walked up to me telling him christian and Oscar we're leaving. I told them we would be leaving soon too cuz me and Tyler were tired. They left and I got a call from Oscar.

Oscar-"Max hurry, Corey and Daniel got in an accident."
Max-"WHAT WHERE!"
Oscar-"Run all the way down the street you will see us."
I grabbed Tyler and we started running, Tyler tried stopping me and tried talking to me but I couldn't waste time. I ran and ran which felt forever but I saw the car crashed into the tree. Corey was in Daniels hands and the ambulance just arrived. Daniel was crying and I started crying. Colby had just got here but he had no idea what happened.

Colby-"What happened?"
Daniel-"We were walking and then we saw the car crash into the tree and Daniel took off running but Christian made him stop and I pulled Corey out and I tried talking to him and keeping him awake but I don't know."
He hugged me and he was crying, I hugged him back so hard.

Couple days later...
Sadly Corey didn't make it out alive, it has been such a rough time and so sad. There was a fundraiser for Coreys funeral and I sent 20,000 thousand dollars. Today we were having a balloon release for Corey, Coreys mom and sister were gonna be there and I planned on giving them an extra 20,00o for whatever they need. Everyone has been checking up on one another and we've all be supporting each other. Daniel Silva only got a broken hip from the accident but he was gonna be charged for murder. I was getting ready for the balloon release, everyone planned to be there around 130 ish.

Tyler-"You ok?"
Max-"Yeah Imma just start getting ready."
Tyler-"Okay."
I did my makeup and got dressed, after that we left and went to the store. I got everyone blue balloons and then we headed to the beach. Almost everyone was there and I handed out the balloons. We were all laughing and talking, just trying to stay positive. Everyone was here so we decided to talk a little about Corey and release our balloons, after that Oscar showed what he and Daniel made with the broken pieces of glass;

 Everyone was here so we decided to talk a little about Corey and release our balloons, after that Oscar showed what he and Daniel made with the broken pieces of glass;

Colby's POV:After Oscar gave the painting to Coreys Mom, Max gave them a check for 20,000 thousand dollars

Colby's POV:
After Oscar gave the painting to Coreys Mom, Max gave them a check for 20,000 thousand dollars. Coreys mom started to cry a little and Max said to her: "If you ever need any help, please call me. I'll do whatever you need. I'm here for you."

Max-"And if you ever wanna go on a vacation, call me I'll pay for it."
Corey Mom-"O you don't have too."
Max-"I know I don't but you deserve it."

Max's POV:
Everyone hanged out for awhile, some people left and some stayed. Danna came to drop of Kian cuz she was gonna go and visit some friends.

Tyler-"Ugh I missed you."
Max-"I know, me too."
I carried him over to Kian and Kian immediately took him.

Kian-"I love this kid. Imma be the super cool uncle and help you sneak out to go see girls."
Tyler-"Ill help you too."
Max-"Maybe introducing you to him wasn't a good idea."
Tyler-"I would've found out eventually."
Max-"Eh, Nah you wouldn't have."
Tyler-"Sure."
Kian-"When you guys leaving?"
Max-"Ugh not sure, we might just go down to the beach for awhile."
Kian-"Okay."
I took Kian form Kian, and we said bye to everyone. I  put Kian in his car seat and we drove off.

Tyler-"So you wanna go to the beach?"
Max-"Yeah, we can stay there for awhile."
Tyler-"Okay."

We got to the beach and we're sitting in the sand, me and Tyler were getting closer and I felt more comfortable with him. Then Sam and Colby showed up.

Colby-"Hi Kian."
Sam-"I still can't believe you had a kid."
Max-"Same."