Fuck men.

Max POV:

I woke up and and went into Kians room and picked him up. I went down stairs and started to feed him, Tyler came down and was eating with us.

Tyler-"What time you saying Timotheé today?"
Max-"At 1."
Tyler-"Ms.girl it's 10 you should start getting ready!"Max-"Why are you so excited? It's weird."
Tyler-"Go go go!"
He pushed me to the stairs and I went into my room, Mason came in and started showing me some new words in learned in French class. After that I started getting ready and then I changed, I changed multiple times cuz I didn't know what to wear. After while I finally decided to what to wear, Danna came in and we walked about Swixxz for awhile and new clothes we would have coming out.

Danna-"You excited to go see Timotheé?"
Max-"Yeah I guess why."
Danna-"Thats good! Is he coming over?"
Max-"No we are going out for lunch."
Danna-"Thats cute."
I checked the time and it was 1230, I went downstairs and got ready to leave.

Tyler-"Have fun getting railed!"
Max-"It's not happening!"
I walked out and closed the door, I got in the Lambo and drove to the place he told me to go. I walked inside and I saw him sitting down, I walked to him and sat down.

Timotheé-"O shit sorry I didn't see you come in."
Max-"No it's fine."
Timotheé-"How have you been?"
Max-"Good and you?"
Timotheé-"I've been good."
We talked for awhile and ordered some food, I saw some girls taking pictures of us and smiling, I ignored them and continued to eat and talk with him.

An hour later..

We went up to pay and I took this picture of Timotheé:

Timotheé-"I look ugly as hell."
Max-"No you don't."
Timotheé-"I know!"
He paid and we talked for about five minutes outside the restaurant, we were about to say goodbye, but then he hugged me and kissed me.

Timotheé-"So you gonna let me fuck the shit outta you now!"
Max-"That was Tyler who sent that text but if you want too we can."
Timotheé-"I'm joking, we don't have too, and you probably don't want too."
I laughed and he kissed me again, I was kinda shocked he kissed me. After that we left and I drove home.

Tyler-"Why the hell your back so early?"
Max-"We didn't want to have sex duh. Plus we have things to do."
Tyler-"Fucker."
Max-"He kissed me twice though!"
Tyler-"Damn that's it?"
Danna-"I saw that you guys kissed!"
Max-"How?"
Danna-"Paparazzi got you guys kissing."
I watched the video she showed me and I then I went upstairs. I laid in bed and scrolled through my phone.

Tyler POV:

Max hasn't been downstairs all day, she's been in bed all day on her phone. Colby came over and we both tried to cheer up Max.

Colby-"Don't you want to sing?"
Max-"No not really."
Colby-"Sing you and Tyler's song!"
Max-"For what? We aren't together."
Colby-"Soooo?"
Max-"Don't worry about it."
Mason came in and she got really happy.