The day

Colby POV:

The wedding was about to start and everyone was seated, and we were all standing in our places. I heard the music start and saw the door open, everyone looked to the door and saw Max and her mom walking down. I saw Tyler wipe some tears away and so did I, I couldn't believe it was actually happening. She stood in front of Tyler and she smiled at me, Mikey started talking...

Couple minutes later...

Mikey "Well it's time for the vows now. Ms Maggie your first."

Mikey handed her a paper and he positioned the microphone in front of her.

Max "Tyler, my best friend, my lover, partner in crime, my soulmate, I can't believe that 18 years later we are standing here in front of our closest friends and family making this vow. I know 18 sounds like a lot for how young we were but being with you never felt old or something that I got used to. Even though we had to re find each other in many ways, it always came out better. You've been through it all with me, and I couldn't thank you enough for that. You've helped me through the lowest times and always know how make me feel better. You've helped me out of depression and these very dark thoughts so many times, you've truly saved my life. Ive never been so lucky to have someone like you, who cared for me no matter what we were going through. Even though we had our tough times, you've always been the best in supporting me. Your the best father I could ask for, you treat our boys so amazing and you taught them so much respect. I love how your so incredibly genuine and you love people no matter what. I think that I can speak for everyone here that you are truly one of a kind. There's no one here on earth that I would rather further the kingdom within you. Whenever your happy, I'm home. I love the way you love me and my family although we have been through so much, nothing could've prepared us for this past year. The passing of the first man I ever loved, my dad. The unconditional love you showed me and my family had led me to love you more than I have ever imagined. You went above and beyond and I know how much my dad appreciated it too. I promise to love, laugh and cry with you and grow with you. I promise to build a home that protects you and our children. I love you Tyler, you've always been the one for you."

She wiped some tears away and smiled at Tyler.

Tyler "Max, i love you so much, I just want to let you know that we did it. It's been 18 years and we are here! I love you so much and I will cherish this moment, I will remember this moment until the day I die. I'm only getting married once and it's with you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Seeing walk down that aisle, I'm not even kidding you, you made my heart stop. You are so beautiful, Ive obviously made the right choice, There's no question about that."

We all laughed and Max smiled at Tyler.

Tyler "My life with you is so good sometimes it feels like a dream. The love that you and I have for each other, can't be bought, can't be faked, and it doesn't happen often. This past year has probably been the toughest time in our lives. Watching you take care of him was unbelievable and although your dad isn't here in person, he's in spirit watching over us. Now that he's gone, it's my privilege to take the role and lead you in your life together. I promise to love you through the good and the tough times. I will stand with you when you can't stand anymore. You have been the absolute best mother to both Mason and Kian and I could've have asked for someone better. You treat my boys with so much love and respect, you taught the good and evil about people, you've taught them how to be strong and independent. Max you've also taught me what love is. We've had our many ups and downs, but we have always found our way back to each other. I'm with you forever, I'm committed to you and I love you so much."

I smiled at Max and she had wiped away some tears again, Mikey talked for a little and they had brought out the rings.

Mikey "Tyler, repeat after me, "I, Tyler take thee, Max to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."
Tyler "I, Tyler take thee, Max to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."
Mikey "Max repeat after me. I, Max take thee, Tyler to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."
Max "I, Tyler take thee, Max to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."

They put the rings on each other and looked at Mikey.

Mikey "I know pronounce you, husband and wife. Joy and honor I now present to you Mr and Mrs. Manfre!"

We all cheered and they hugged and kissed. They grabbed each other's hands and walked back down the aisle and we all cheered. Tyler and Max went inside and we all followed after them and hugged them.

Colby "I'm so proud of you Max."
Max "Couldn't have done it without you."
Mikey "I can't believe it, My brother is married! And your now a Manfre! Too much to take in."
Tyler "Right."