Gimme Acid

Colby POV:
I kinda wished Max didn't bring Tyler because I wanted to spend more time with her alone. We haven't hanged out much since they have been together. Plus i kinda stopped liking Tyler because of how bad he's been hurting Max recently.

Colby-"Max."
Max-"Yeah?"
Colby-"Wanna go out for dinner later?"
Max-"Yeah I'm down."
Colby-"Okay
I was gonna tell her how I felt about Tyler, I know I probably shouldn't because lately they've kinda been on good terms but this was probably my only chance. I hope she listens.

Couple hours later

We were done filming and Max was getting ready for us to go out.

Max-"Babe did you put Mason down?"
Tyler-"Yeah I made him take a bath and then he watched TV and he knocked out."
Max-"Okay."
Tyler-"Where you guys going?"
Colby-"We have to talk about business."
Tyler-"Like what? Merch?"
Colby-"Kinda."
Max-"Colby wants help on Merch ideas."
I'm surprised she went along with what I was saying.
Tyler-"Okay bring me back food."
Max-"Alright."
Colby-"You ready?"
Max-"Yeah."
I helped her down the stairs because she was wearing heels.
Colby-"And why did you decide to wear heels?"
Max-"I don't know."
I opened the car door for her and then we left. We went to this fancy restaurant and it was time to tell her.

Colby-"We need to talk seriously."
Max-"About..?"
Colby-"Tyler."
Max-"You want me to leave him huh?"
Colby-"What..?"
Max-"Colby i know, a lot of people want me to leave him."
Colby-"So why don't you?"
Max-"I'm scared, I guess, and Mason too. When me and Tyler last broke up Mason was asking about him a lot. I felt bad.."
Colby-"But I'm more concerned about your mental health. Like I know how much he is destroying you. Ever since you got with him you started changing more and more."
Max-"Trust me Colby I know."
Colby-"So then why won't you leave him.. for good?"
She jus shrugged her shoulders and went on her phone, a couple minutes later our food arrived.

Colby-"You gonna answer the question or not?"
Max-"If we have one more fight, this week, I'll officially break up with him."
Colby-"You promise me?"
Max-"Yes."
We ate our food and had a normal conversation, we did talk about business and how she's going back to school.

Couple hours later...
Max POV:
We were back at the house and Tyler was sleeping on the couch with Mason. I woke up Tyler so he could go and sleep in the bed.

Tyler-"Babe your not sleeping on the couch."
Max-"I'll be fine."
Colby-"Max you'll sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the couch with Mason."
Max-"Are you sure?"
Colby-"Yeah I'll probably be up all night, I have to edit."
Max-"Okay. Babe go lay down."
Tyler-"Alr Goodnight love you."
Max-"Love you too."
He kissed my forehead and I tucked Mason in but he woke up.

Mason-"Where you go?"
Max-"I went to go eat."
Mason-"Without me?"
Max-"We can go eat tomorrow."
Mason-"You promise?"
Max-"Yes my love."
Mason-"Can I have an Apple?"
Max-"Yes but after your done, you come back to the couch and go to sleep."
Mason-"Can I watch cartoons."
Max-"Only for a little bit, Colby has to work."
Mason-"Okay!"
I cut an apple for him and we sat on the couch watching Sponge Bob. I went to Tyler's room and changed and take my makeup off, after that I went to Colby's room.

                             Couple days later...
We were back in LA and me and David decided to catch up. We went to go eat at some place on Melrose, once we were done eating and heading back to the Tesla I saw paparazzi.

Paparazzi-"Hey Max! Hey David!"
Max-"Hi"
David-"Hey man whats up!"
Paparazzi-"Nothing much, Max when we getting new music."
Max-"Pretty soon."
Paparazzi-"I saw your tik tok last night of Tyler bringing you food that was pretty cute."
Max-"O yeah."
Paparazzi-"Have you seen the Hype house?"
Max-"Yeah I don't like them."
Paparazzi-"O why not?"
Max-"I love everyone in the hype house except Thomas, I think that's his name."
David-"O Thomas Petrou?"
Paparazzi-"Why don't you like him?
Max-"He's fake as fuck, he only wants money and clout, he's honestly ugly, he's a scammer, and a liar. And what he did to Daisy wasn't cool, like how are you gonna pay only 5 thousand dollars and claim you own everything. His career should've ended and just stayed dead just like Team 10. Like he can suck a dick and die."
David-"Okay we have to go now."
We walked to the Tesla and David set up his camera.
David-"Jesus Christ Max."
Max-"What?"
David-"You were insane, Max just went on a full on rant on why she hates this one tik toker, which you guys will probably see the video in the next hour."
Max-"I said what had to be said, and he's not liked at all."