Accepted

Tyler POV:
It was the next day and I woke up Max, it was around 2 so I figured she had to wake up at some point. I threw a pillow at here and she didn't wake up, I went to my desk and started to play Fortnite.

Couple minutes later...
I started to throw stuff and Max to get her up so she would wake up, I didn't get up because I was trying to win so I threw almost everything I had on my desk at her.

Max-"You do realize I'm up right?"
Tyler-"Huh?"
Max-"Never mind."
I went back to playing Fortnite. I heard a knock at the door and my mom said to get it, I got up and opened the door, it was Max's mom, she came in and my mom and her mom started to talk. I went back to my room and Max was on her phone.

Tyler-"When did you get up?"
Max-"Are you serious?"
Tyler-"Yuh."
Max-"Never mind."
Tyler-"Alr you mommy is here."
Max-"Did I sleep through an entire day?"
Tyler-"Almost."
Max-"Not bad."
Tyler-"O and by the way you have to go to the school today."
Max-"For what?"
Tyler-"So you can see where your classes are at and so your momma can enroll you."
Max-"Ughhh."
Tyler-"Calm down its not that bad."
Max-"But I don't want to get up."
Tyler-"Too bad you better get dressed."
Max-"Fine..."
She got up and went into the bathroom, she stared to do her makeup and I went back to playing Fortnite.

Max POV:
I was done doing my makeup and I got dressed into this:

I went into the living room and my mom and me walked outside, we got in our private SUV and we went to the high school

Couple hours later...
My mom and the principle were talking in his office and I was waiting outside, they came out and they looked at me.

Principal-"Welcome back to high school Max!"
Max-"I got in?"
Mom-"Mhmm."
Max-"When do I start?"
Principle-"You start Monday and I'll show you around and where all your classes are at."
Max-"Okay."
We walked around the school and he showed me where all my classes where at. We talked for awhile and he gave me my schedule, and then we left. We went to Target and I got my folders and notebooks and a couple other things. Then we went back to the apartment and I showed Tyler my schedule.

Tyler-"We have three classes together."
Max-"Which ones?"
Tyler-"English, Literature and History."
Max-"Boring."
Tyler-"Yeah but the literature teacher don't really pay attention to us soo yuh."
Max-"Wow."
Tyler-"Atleast that's last hour so we can really do anything we want."
Max-"Yepp I guess."
Tyler-"Are you ready to go back to high school?"
Max-"Little nervous and stressed but I was already stressed before sooo."
Tyler-"Sorry?"
Max-"It's fine everything is getting taken care of right now so that's fun."
Tyler-"That's good."
Max-"Wanna go to the mall?"
Tyler-"Yeah what for tho?"
Max-"I need a backpack and I want a Cinnabon."
Tyler-"Lets go."
We went downstairs and got in the car, we drove to the mall and then I went to Zumiez. I didn't find anything there but I got a sweatshirt, I went to Vans and I got a new pair of white slip on's. I walked into some random store and got the Air Force Ones. I sat at a table waiting for Tyler to come back because he disappeared.

Couple minutes later...
Tyler came up to me and had a bag in his hand.
Max-"What you get?"
Tyler-"A lil something."
Max-"Show me."
Tyler-"Issa beanie calm down."
Max-"When did you start wearing beanies?"
Tyler-"Uh well your wearing one right now sooo I wanted one soo yeah."
Max-"What color is it?"
Tyler-"Yellow."
Max-"That's cool. Can we get Cinnabon now?"
Tyler-"Hell yeah we can."
We walked over to Cinnabon and got our Cinnabon. We sat down and ate and talked for awhile.

Tyler-"So didn't find a backpack?"
Max-"I found one right now."
Tyler-"Lemme see."
I showed him this picture:

Tyler-"You gonna get an Off-White backpack?"Max-"Hell ye

Max-"Hell ye."
Tyler-"Damn alr."
Max-"Hehehe."
Tyler-"Did you order it already?"
Max-"Yep it'll be here in two hours."
Tyler-"Shit your VIP."
Max-"I am I order so much from there they know me."
Tyler-"Wait if you order so much from there, why don't you ever wear the clothes you get from them?"
Max-"Uh you ready to leave?"
Tyler-"Ummm yeah I guess..."
I grabbed my trash and threw it away, Tyler started to hold my hand and we walked to the car, and went home. Once I got home I laid down on Tyler's bed, I decided to text Mikey.

After that I went on another phone call about something else

                             An hour later...
I was almost on a phone call for an hour and it was now getting late. Tyler was playing Fortnite and I called his name a couple times but he never replied. I threw a pillow at me and he got mad at me because I made him die and he stopped talking to me.

Max-"Tyler. Tyler. Tyler. Tyler. Tyler.Tyler. Tyler. Tyler. Tyler. Tyler.Tyler. Tyler. Tyler. Tyler. Tyler.Tyler. Tyler. Tyler. Tyler. Tyler."
Tyler-"O MY FUCKEN GOSH WHAT DO YOU WANT."
Max-"Wow your so mean."
I turned away from him and went on my phone. Couple seconds later I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Tyler-"I'm sowwe."
Max-"Mhmmm."
Tyler-"I am!"
Max-"Prove it."
Tyler-"How?"
Max-"You can do my homework for a month."
Tyler-"Babe i don't even do my own homework."
Max-"Ugh Fine."
Tyler-"Anyway do you wanna do?"
Max-"Wanna go here?"
Tyler-"Hell yeah that looks cool!"