Make up no break up

Max POV:
I woke up on Mikey's bed and I went downstairs to see if anybody was there. Nobody was home so I asked if Charlie wanted to hang and he agreed so we came to pick me up. We went to beach and walked and talked. We talked about collaborating and started talking about photography.

Charlie-"Ice cream?"
Max-"Is that even a question?"
Charlie-"So no?"
We laughed and got in line for icecream. It was fucken freezing and it was the one day I didn't bring a jacket or sweatshirt.
Charlie-"Here have my jacket. You look cold."
Max-"Maybe because I am."
He handed me his jean jacket. It was cool because It had patches and pins all over it.

Charlie-"You can have it by the way."
Max-"Wait really?"
Charlie-"Yeah I have another one. It's the same exact one."
Max-"Damn thanks Charlie!"
He hugged me and we got our ice cream, we both got cookies and cream. We sat down and ate our ice cream.

Charlie-"Yo look!"
I looked behind me and saw nothing. But then I felt something cold hit my neck. Charlie of course being the child he is threw his ice cream at me.

Max-"Charlie!"
Charlie-"I'm sorry but I had to!"
I threw my icecream at him. I got up and ran away from him. I ran into the sand and he eventually caught up to me and grabbed me by my waist.
Charlie-"You accept my apology?"
Max-"Of course i do!"
Charlie leaned in and kissed me.

Mikey POV:
It was sorta weird how Tyler felt how Max was gonna cheat on him. But they were gonna talk when we got to the apartment. We finished eating and I drove back to the apartment. When we got to the apartment Tyler went upstairs to see if Max was there.

Tyler-"She isn't here!"
Mikey-"Calm down she prolly went home."
Jake-"Text her."
Tyler-"Okay."

Five minutes later...

Tyler POV:
I texted Max and she told me she was with Charlie. Of course she was with Charlie.

Tyler-"Its always Charlie now!"
Jake-"What?"
Tyler-"She's with Charlie!"
Mikey-"Damn..."
Tyler-"What is so special about Charlie?"
Jake-"Um prolly nothing to be honest."
Tyler-"What does Charlie have that I don't have?!"
Mikey-"Tyler calm down!"
Tyler-"How can I calm down when she's always talking to Charlie and now they are hanging out?"
Mikey-"THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS!"

Jake POV:
I never seen Tyler this mad and sad before.

Mikey-"THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS!"
Once Mikey said that Tyler ran upstairs and I could tell he was gonna cry. I felt bad for him because we knew how much he loved her.
Mikey-"Jus leave him alone."
Jake-"He needs some time to himself."
Mikey-"Yeah."
Me and Manfs started playing Fortnite.

Max POV:
I got a text from Mikey saying me and Charlie should come over.

Max-"Hey wanna go to Mikey's?"
Charlie-"Sure."
We walked back to his car and drove to Mikey's.

Couple minutes later...
We got to Mikey's and went up to the apartment. I knocked on the door and Jake answered it.

Jake-"Wassup Charlie!"
Max-"Wow no hi to me?"
I walked past Jake and rolled my eyes.
Mikey-"Wassup Max?"
Max-"Nothing much Wheres Tyler?"
Mikey-"You should go talk to him..."
Max-"About what...?"
Mikey-"He'll tell you..."
Max-"Where is he?"
Mikey-"Upstairs."
Max-"Um okay."
I went upstairs and saw Tyler on Mikey's bed crying. I walked over to him and hugged him.

Max-"Ty what's wrong...?"

Couple minutes later...
I couldn't believe what Tyler told me.. he was jealous that I was hanging out with Charlie and talking to him. He was still crying and wouldn't look up.

Max-"Tyler can you look at me...?"
He looked up at me and his face was red and tears were coming down. I wiped them away and kissed him. He kissed me back. "Please don't leave me..." he whispered to me.

Max-"I won't i promise!"
Tyler-"I love you..."
Max-"I love you too Ty!"
He kissed me and hugged me. I wiped away the rest of the tears coming down from his eyes. He stood up and held out his had. I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs together. Charlie was gone and Mikey and Jake were playing Fortnite. We sat on the couch and watched them played. I got a text message from Charlie and he wanted to talk about something. It was probably about how he kissed me. It was weird how he kissed me because we are both dating someone and I don't think he likes me...

Tyler POV:
Me and Max talked and she knew how I felt about Charlie. I mean Charlie is funny and fun to hang around but it's weird because they are always talking to each other. We left the apartment and walked to my apartment.

Max-"I'm tired."
I grabbed her hand and held it tightly. I went in front of her and grabbed her by the waist. I hugged her for a long time. I loved her so much.
Tyler-"I love you babygirl."
She smiled and laughed.
Max-"I love you too."
I picked her up and carried her to the apartment. We went upstairs and went straight to her room. I kissed her neck.

Max-"Right now?"
Tyler-"Why not?"
Max-"Damn you cute."

You know what happens next ;)