Date

Max POV:
Me and Charlie woke up and I got dressed into this:

Max POV:Me and Charlie woke up and I got dressed into this:

 I did my makeup and it looked like this:

I did the red eyeshadow so it would match with my Vans, I then straightened my hair

I did the red eyeshadow so it would match with my Vans, I then straightened my hair. I called Mikey and asked if they wanted to go to Santa Monica and they said yes. Me and Charlie took the Lamborghini to Santa Monica. We left early because I lived far away from Santa Monica and it was a two hour drive. Charlie fell asleep in hour in but I woke him up because I was getting hungry so we stopped at McDonald's. We ate and then we were finally at Santa Monica, Mikey got there at the same time we did.

Mikey-"Hey loser."
Max-"Hey Mikey."
Mikey-"So what we doing up in this bitch?"
Max-"Hang out."
Charlie-"What's wrong with you?"
Mikey-"What you mean?"
Charlie-"Why you all moody."
Tyler-"He's on his period."
Mikey-"Shut up dumbass."
Max-"Definitely on his period."
We walked to the pier and some fans came up to us and we took a picture with them. Mikey took some pictures of me, Tyler and Charlie. We were at the pier for an hour because it was an getting really hot and it was very humid. We went back to Mikey's apartment and Tyler told me that he had a surprise for me.

Max-"Ty is this a good thing?"
Tyler-"Well it depends."
Max-"What do you mean it depends?"
Tyler-"It's depends on how much you trust me."
Max-"I trust you."
Tyler-"Baby."
Max-"What."
Tyler-"Do you not trust me?"
Max-"No I do but I wanna know what this surprise is."
Tyler-"Well... Mikey taught me how to drive and for the past couple months, I've been driving and I got my permit yesterday."
Max-"Wait for real?"
Tyler-"Mhmm."
Max-"Congrats!"
Tyler-"Thanks. But can I ask you something?"
Max-"Mhmm."
Tyler-"Can I drive your lambo?"
Max-"Yes but if you crash it, we are gonna have some problems!"
Tyler-"Don't worry I won't crash your lambo."
Max-"You better not."
Tyler-"Alr let's go downstairs."
I grabbed my keys and we went to the garage and Tyler was very excited, we was filming for his channel and so I was holding the camera for him.
Tyler-"What's up Youtube! Welcome back to another video. So today I'm here with Max's Lamborghini and yes she's holding the camera babe say hi."
Max-"Hi."
Tyler-"Alr but anyways she is gonna let me drive her Lamborghini because for the past couple months I've been practicing  and I got my permit today, so she's letting me drive her Lamborghini for the first time. So let's go!"
Max-"Your making me nervous."
Tyler grabbed the camera from me and started to film both of us.
Tyler-"She's worried imma crash it."
Max-"If he does crash it or do anything to do, you already know that there's gonna be a long ass talk."
Tyler-"Who knows anything could happen, if I do crash it we might not be together! But guys look at her outfit, Supreme and Louis Vuitton."
Max-"What can I say I'm cool."
Tyler-"Mhmm."
Tyler gave me the camera and I walked to the passenger seat and we put our seatbelts on.
Max-"I've never been on the passenger seat in my lambo."
Tyler-"Well your gonna be in there more often."
Max-"Woah."
Tyler-"Dexter."
We laughed and he started the lambo and started to rep it.
Tyler-"This is so cool. But let's start actually driving."
He pulled out of the parking lot pretty good and he went straight for the street.
Tyler-"How am I doing so far?"
Max-"Pretty good your not bad."
Tyler-"So can we go fast?"
I sighed and I said sure, I was actually pretty excited, he was doing really good and we decided to drive to the mall.
Max-"Have you drove on the freeway?"
Tyler-"No not really."
Max-"Aw god. Just take your time."
We turned off the camera and listened to music. I put his hand on his thigh to see his reaction.

Tyler-"Tryna give me head?"
Max-"Only if you want to."
Tyler-"Well were gonna be in the car for awhile."
Max-"I know but you have to earn it."
Tyler-"O well thanks for making me horny."
Max-"You got horny that fast?"
Tyler-"Uh yeah cuz how can I not get turned on by you."
Max-"I guess."
Tyler-"So no head?"
Max-"Not today baby."
I winked at him.
Tyler-"Wow I cant even get a kiss?"
Max-"Why do I have to always kiss you?"
Tyler-"Cuz I feel more loved by you."
Max-"But I don't feel love from you."
Tyler-"You don't think I love you?"
Max-"No I know you love me, but I don't feel
It from you."
Tyler-"Wait are you being serious?"
Max-"Honestly... yes."
Tyler-"I'm sorry babygirl, I'm trying to make everything better."
Max-"It's fine."
Tyler-"No its not imma do better I promise."
Max-"Aww you actually promised me something."
Tyler-"What can I say I'm a pretty cool boyfriend."
Max-"Mhmm totally."
Tyler kissed me.
Max-"Don't crash my car."
Tyler-"Wow can't even snow my girlfriend some love."
Max-"I will except your love when your not driving my car."
Tyler-"Damn now I really want to go the mall."
Max-"Couple more minutes."
I was on my phone and Mikey was texting me asking where me and Tyler were. We got to the mall and Tyler immediately started to hold my hand, I knew he was trying to make up for breaking up with me and he wanted to be a better boyfriend. We went to Tillys and I bought a new Trasher shirt, then we went to Vans and bought a jacket and some new white slip on's. We got a Cinnabon and Tyler bought the same jacket as me because he liked it too. We left the mall and we went back to the pier and we went on the Ferris Wheel and watched the sunset. Tyler bought me some ice cream and we took some pictures for Instagram. Tyler drove back to my house and we watched Netflix and ate a lot of snacks. Tyler fell asleep on my stomach and then I fell asleep...