Bad ideas...

Tyler POV:
We were at the beach till one in the morning but we decided to go home because we were getting tired and it was sorta getting cold. We drove back to the apartment but then we got hungry so we walked to McDonald's to eat. We all ordered and ate our food. Mikey and Jake ate their food on walk back to the apartment. Me and Max had McFlurrys which were really good. We got back to the house and Max took a shower. She got in bed but then i decided to take a shower. When I got out Max was asleep with her McFlurry in her hand. I took her McFlurry and put it in the freezer and got in bed with her. I was on my phone for awhile and I was checking my DMS and replying to some comments. I posted a picture of me Mikey Jake and Max with the cars. Sam was really good at takin pictures and he knew what looked best. After that I put my phone down and turned the lights off, I covered me and max and I cuddled with Max and fell asleep.

The next day...
I woke up and checked what time it was. I realized me and Max slept for an entire day! But it wasn't a bad thing because I felt energized and ready to do something fun. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and I got dressed. Max woke up when I was brushing my teeth. She stared to do her makeup and hair, then she realized she slept through an entire day. She still looked tired but not as tired as usual but she still looked like she wanted to have some fun.

Max POV:
I got up and Tyler was brushing his teeth. I checked the time and realized we slept through an entire day, but I got up and did my makeup and curled my hair. I got dressed into this:

 I got dressed into this:

I put on Charlie's Jean jacket with all the patches and pins

Tyler-"Hey where you get that jacket from?"
Max-"Charlie gave it to me."
Tyler-"Oh alr... well what do you wanna do today?"
Max-"Beach?"
Tyler-"Alr let's go!"
I grabbed my penny board and backpack and we went to the living room.

Mikey-"Where you two going?"
Tyler-"Beach?"
Mikey-"Can we come?"
I threw the keys at Mikey and he caught them. He grabbed his camera and we walked downstairs and started the car. The beach was 30 minutes away but we stopped to get canes because it was all we ever ate. We got our food and took it to the beach with us. Everyone was surprised when a Lambo and a Ferrari pulled into the beach, everyone started to take pictures and I could tell some fans where their because we heard "Is that Mikey Manfs?" We parked' the cars and some fans came up to us and we took pictures with them and some hanged with us. "Try not to get arrested Max."
Tyler whispered to me.

Max-"Shut up."
I pushed him and we laughed. He held my hand and held me close. The fans left and we didn't know what to do because we didn't want to get wet and their was really nothing to do there. We went to the skate park area oh the beach and Mikey and Tyler were filming some of the skaters getting cool shots of them. Mikey has really been i to photography lately so he was taking some cool pics of the beach and everything around us. After they were done filming we decided to go home because it was hot and there was nothing to do. We drove home and sat in the living room. We were really bored and had no idea what to do.

Max-"I wanna go somewhere."
Tyler-"Like where?"
Mikey-"We just got back."
Max-"Ik and I don't know where I wanna go."
Mikey-"We should go back to Jersey."
Max-"We should."
Tyler-"Don't you have a photo shoot in two days?"
Max-"Nah it got cancelled sadly."
Mikey-"Lets go then!"
All of our stuff was till packed so we just got an Uber and went to the airport. We got escorted to our private jet and got inside. We left a couple minutes after we got on.

                       Couple hours later...
Tyler POV:
We arrived in Jersey and it was dark outside and sorta rainy. Our mom picked us up and she was really happy to see Max. She always loved Max and she treated her like her own daughter.

Mikey-"Mom you can finally have a girls day with a girl."
Mama Manfs-"I know!"
Tyler-"Mom got her favorite child back."
Mama Manfs-"O shut up Ty!"
We all laughed and she drove us home.

                              An hour later...
We were home and it was one in the morning. But my mom didn't know me and Max where dating so I thought I would tell her.

Tyler-"Mom."
Mama Manfs-"What Tyler?"
Tyler-"Me and Max are dating."
Mama Manfs-"I knew it! You ya were very close in the car."
Tyler-"Yeah I thought I would tell you."
Mama Manfs-"I always saw her dating Mikey but I know you two always connected more."
Tyler-"Yeah I thought she would date Mikey too."
Mama Manfs-"But she choosed you! And I'm happy for you!"
Tyler-"Thanks Mom!"
I hugged her.
Mama Manfs-"Alright Ty imma go to bed I have work in the morning."
Tyler-"Okay."
Mama Manfs-"Goodnight Tyler love you. Oh wait I forgot your too cool to say that."
I laughed and said love you back to her. Mikey and Max were on the couch and we were all wide awake. Mikey decided to go to Clifton road to film a video. I knew it wasn't s good idea because Max would always get lost and then come out of no where. But we got in the car and drove to Clifton road and Max fell asleep which I wasn't surprised. I woke her up and Mikey parked on the side of the rode and started to film. We were gonna play the ouija board which was very sketchy because we haven't touched the ouija board in a long time and since it was on Clifton road it was even more sketchy. We got out the car and Max was half asleep but I tried to keep her awake. We walked away from the car and sat on the rode. Only Max and Mikey were gonna play because Mikey needed me to film. They started to play and they immediately got a response.

Mikey-"Are their any sprits here that would like contact us?"
The board went to yes. I knew it was a very bad idea.
Mikey-"What is your name?"
It went from J then to I then to L then to E and then it spelled out Jones. We saw a light in the distance and Max got up and ran towards it. It was coming fast and we were yelling for her to come back. I ran after her and the truck was getting so close. She kept running towards it and I pushed her out the way and we fell on the floor...

Max-"Tyler look!"