Truth be told

Colby POV:
We where sitting outside by the fireplace. Danna had went inside, and Mikey went to go a shower. I got up and left Tyler and Max, we were sitting at the counter eating some chocolate cake.

Danna-"No way!"
Colby-"What?"
Danna-"Look!"
I turned around, and Max and Tyler were kissing.

Danna-"YES!"
Colby-"O my god."
Danna-"Finally!"
Colby-"I don't know if this is good or bad."
Danna-"What do you mean?"
Colby-"Because we still haven't figured out who she is talking too, plus she is drunk and high, and Tyler is just drunk."
Danna-"Fuck i forgot."
Colby-"Yeah..."
Danna-"She said tomorrow she was gonna go meet up with the guy who she's been talking too."
Colby-"Really?"
Danna-"Yeah."
Colby-"What if we followed her?"
Danna-"We could but how?"
Colby-"Wait what time is she meeting up with this person?"
Danna-"8."
Colby-"That perfect. They will probably be going to dinner!"
Danna-"True!"
Colby-"Which means paparazzi!"
Danna-"O no, then Tyler will see, plus I don't think they would wanna be seen in public together."
Colby-"You never know."
Danna-"We follow her tomorrow. I'll tell Mikey, and I'll have her mom come over."
Colby-"Okay!"
Danna-"Is that right tho?"
Colby-"I mean no but we need to see."
Danna-"Yeah but she's finally happy again."
Colby-"True. But we need to see who this guy is."
Danna-"What about we don't go tomorrow but until she meets up with him again?"
Colby-"Yeah!"
Danna-"Okay."
Colby-"I'm surprised they are still making out."
Danna-"Well they aren't anymore their coming."
Colby-"O no."

They walked in and went straight to the room.
Danna-"Imma go shower."
Colby-"Okay."
I went upstairs and Max's door was opened, I went in and they weren't in there. I saw the bathroom door closed and I heard both of them in there.

Tyler POV:
We were in the bathroom but I was debating on something.

Tyler-"Max your drink, and high."
Max-"I'm not drunk. Nor high."
Tyler-"Then why did you smoke?"
Max-"To keep me calm."
Tyler-"O... but are you sure you wanna do this?"
Max-"Are you?"
Tyler-"I mean I want to, but you don't like me."
Max-"I do like you."
Tyler-"Do you really? I see you smiling at your phone, 24/7 now. I know there's someone else.."
Max-"O..."
Tyler-"Yeah..."
Max-"I'm sorry if I hurt you then."
Tyler-"I deserve it... plus your smiling again, that's all I really ever wanted. And if you found someone who makes you smile, then go for them. I'm not gonna stop you. But I want you too know, I still love you, I'll be waiting for you no matter what..."
I walked out the bathroom and went to my room, I thought about what happened tonight and yeah I was sad. But she's smiling again, that's something I could never do...

Max POV:
I was hurt by what Tyler said, but I was happy who I was talking with... I tried not to think of it, but I took a shower. I took my makeup off and changed into pajamas. I was laying in bed, scrolling thru Instagram.

Colby-"I heard what happened."
Max-"How?"
Colby-"I may or may have not been listening."
He laid down next to me.

Max-"I cant stop thinking about him."
Colby-"Who?!"
Max-"Tyler, he was my first love, my first kiss, my first everything. But why wouldn't he wanna marry me now..?"
Colby-"You guys are 18, you still have a whole life ahead of you. Maybe he wants to wait till you guys are older. I wouldn't wanna be married at 18 either."
Max-"Am I doing the right thing then?"
Colby-"Your moving on aren't you?"
Max-"I mean yeah, but isn't it too soon?"
Colby-"Yeah but he's making you happy right?"
Max-"Yeah.."
Colby-"Right now you deserve happiness, maybe take a break from Tyler."
Max-"How he lives in the same house as me."
Colby-"I know it's hard, but you guys should be fine."
Max-"I love you Colby."
Colby-"I love you too.."
Max-"I'm scared for tomorrow."
Colby-"Why?"
Max-"Im going on a date, then the next day is my birthday."
Colby-"O my god I forgot your birthday was this week."
Max-"I did too."
Colby-"Are we doing anything big?"
Max-"No lets just stay home and go swimming."
Colby-"Okay."
Max-"Who should i invite over?"
Colby-"Your boyfriend."
Max-"He's not my boyfriend!"
Colby-"When will we meet him?"
Max-"Why do you guys care so much?"
Colby-"Because, we are your friends, we don't want anything bad to happen to you."
Max-"Trust me he won't do anything bad."
Colby-"Is be famous..?"
Max-"Um yeah."
Colby-"Who is heeee?"
Max-"All I'm saying he's been in a movie, and the last word of the title of the movie is "Name."
Colby-"Bro."
Max-"I'm sorry."
Colby-"Invite him over on your birthday."
Max-"Nooo."
Colby-"Why?"
Max-"I don't want Tyler to see."
Colby-"Why do you care so much about what Tyler thinks? Your not with him anymore! I care for Tyler but you guys need a break from each other."
Max-"But we had a year."
Colby-"Max, he just called off the wedding."
Max-"It's because he was scared tho-."
Colby-"Max don't you see? HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU! You need to move on! Stop caring about what he thinks! If you really loved him, you wouldn't have left and hid Kian from him. I'm sorry I sound like a bad friend right now, but you guys are so toxic for each other right now. You guys need like 5 year break, you guys need to be happy. Most importantly you need to focus on your career. So you can't be going from guy to guy anymore. You have two children, and if your gonna bring different boys over all the time, their gonna get used to them and they will get attached and probably forget about Tyler. You need to focus on your career right now, not boys, the only boys you should be worrying about is Kian and Mason."

Colby POV:
She was hurt by what I said, but she knew it was the truth. Nobody wanted to tell her, so I had too. She cried a little bit and picked up her phone.

Max-"So what do I do now?"
Colby-"Invite him over, I need to meet this piece of shit."
Max-"But Ty-."
Colby-"Max what the fuck did I just say?"
Max-"I know but what if he gets up-."
Colby-"Who gives a shit about him, if this guy makes you happy, I need to meet him."
Max-"Fine. I'll invite him."
Colby-"If I don't like him, he goes."
Max-"What?!"
Colby-"I know whose right for you, trust me."
Max-"Then whose right for me."
Colby-"You need to figure that out first."