Theres some explaining to do

Max POV:
I got home and nobody was home. I texted Tyler and he said he was with Mikey, Jake, Sam and Colby they were at the apartment so I grabbed my penny board and backpack and rode to Mikey's apartment. His apartment was only 10 minutes away so it wouldn't take me that long to get there. I stopped at McDonald's and got me and Oreo McFlurry. I got to Mikey's apartment and Jake opened the door for me.

Jake-"Can I have some?"
Max-"Sure."
I gave him the cup and he took a bite from the spoon.
Jake-"Now that's good!"
Max-"Of course it is!"
I walked inside and saw Mikey and Tyler filming a skit.
Mikey-"Aye perfect time we need you for this."
Max-"Umm Okay. What do I do?"
Mikey-"Just stay there."
Max-"Mk."
Mikey-"Action!"
Tyler ran to me and he was wearing a Spider-Man onesie. He picked me up and ran with me up stairs.

Mikey-"Alright that's good!"
I kissed Tyler and hugged him.
Max-"You look cute."
Tyler-"I wish!"
We laughed and went downstairs and sat on the couch. I went on my phone and started to text Charlie. I asked Mikey where Sam and Colby where at and they went to the store. I continued to text Charlie because he was fun to talk to and he told me interesting stories. Mikey saw me texting someone and started questioning me.

Mikey-"Max who you texting?"
Max-"A friend."
Mikey-"Who is this "friend"?"
I looked at him and rolled my eyes and started to text Charlie even more. Jake came over to me and tried to see who I was texting.

Max-"I know what you guys are doing."
Mikey-"Welp if you cheating on Tyler we gonna have some problems."
Max-"Who the fuck would I be cheating on Tyler with?"
Jake-"Some boy."
I threw my phone on the floor and all the boys ran to it.

Tyler-"Why you texting Charlie?"
Max-"I don't know."
Jake was scrolling through our text messages and reading them carefully. Mikey started to film random stuff.

Jake-"No I love yous or heart emojis. So Tyler your good."
Max-"Can I have my phone back?"
Mikey has the camera on us. Jake threw my phone and it hit my lip. I turned around and put my face in the pillow.

Jake-"Oh my god I am so sorry!"
They were all laughing and Jake came up to me and made me stand up. I hid my face with my hands. Tyler was trying to move my hands and he was hugging me.

Mikey-"Are you okay?"
Max-"Hell ye I ain't a pussy."
Mikey-"Facts."
I grabbed my phone and sat on the couch. Mikey was filming the intro to his vlog and he was so loud. Me Jake and Tyler were in the back doing weird stuff and I walked up to Mikey and slapped him lightly. He started to run after me and I ran out the door. I had no idea where I was going. He caught up to me and picked me up. We were laughing and he put me down. We walked back to the apartment. He explained what happened because Jake filmed all of it.

Mikey-"Imma get you back."
Max-"Mhmm."
Jake-"Mikey pranks are shit."
Mikey-"Wow getting bullied over here."
Tyler-"Eh some can be okay."
Mikey-"Alright then the conclusion is that my pranks are trash."
Tyler-"Yea and so are you."
Me and Jake started to laugh because we knew Mikey and Tyler were about to fight.
Mikey-"Like your any better."
Tyler-"Welp I have something you don't."
Mikey-"And What's that?"
Tyler-"A girlfriend."
Jake-"Facts."
Mikey-"Your true but at least I have a dick."
Tyler-"Facts"
They hugged and we all started laughing. Everyone was sitting on the couch but then there was a knock at the door. We all looked at each other.

Max-"Not it."
Tyler-"Not it."
Jake-"Not it"
Mikey-"Not it."
Max-"Mikey go get it loser."
Mikey-"Fuck me."
Mikey got up and opened the door. Sam and Colby were at the door, and they had bags in there hands. I laid down on the couch and went on my phone. Tyler sat next to me and I played with my phone. I turned over and closed my eyes.

Tyler POV:
Max fell asleep and I took her phone so it would crack. Charlie kept texting her and I was sorta getting mad and jealous. I don't know why I'm getting jealous he has a girlfriend. Would Max cheat on me?

Mikey-"Tyler you good?"
Tyler-"Um... yeah why?"
Mikey-"Seem lost."
Tyler-"O nah I'm fine."
Jake-"If you say so weirdo."
Mikey-"Take Max upstairs to my room so we don't wake her and we will go get food."
Tyler-"Ight."
I picked her up and carried her upstairs. I put her on Mikey's bed and just stood there. Would Max really cheat on me with Charlie? Or with anyone in general? I was just thinking of all this stuff.

Mikey-"Yo Ty lets go!"
Tyler-"Coming!"
I grabbed my jacket and went downstairs.
Jake-"You good?"
Tyler-"Yeah..."
Mikey-"Lets go!"
We walked to the elevator and got in. We walked to the car and got in. We went to canes like always and we went through th the drive threw. Mikey and Jake ordered. I kept thinking of Max and if she would cheat on me. I was just to busy thinking of everything.

Mikey-"Tyler!"
Tyler-"What?"
Mikey-"What do you want?!"
Tyler-"Same thing as you."
Mikey-"Ight..."
We pulled up to the next window and they gave us our food. Mikey gave me my food and parked and we ate in the parking lot. I ate some and started thinking again about Max. I was getting sorta scared that she would cheat on me and leave me. But would Max do that? I don't know what to think anymore.

Mikey-"Tyler!"
Tyler-"What!?"
Mikey-"Eat!"
Tyler-"O sorry."
Jake-"What's wrong with you?"
Tyler-"O um nothing..."
Mikey-"Tyler don't say that we know somethings up."
Jake-"Yeah so spill."
Tyler-"Ight damn..."