Glad to have you back

Tyler POV:
I was sorta getting concerned when Max didn't come back to the living room. I went to her room and looked for her. The bathroom door was closed so I guessed she was in their using the bathroom or doing something. I went back to the living room where everyone was watching SpiderMan. We had a lot of snacks and drinks and it was pretty fun.

Hour later...
I checked the time and didn't realize how late it was. I knew something was up when Max never came back out. I went to her bedroom and opened the door and she wasn't there. I noticed her penny board was gone. I looked at her shelf where she kept her Gucci backpack and it was gone. I went back to the living room.

Tyler-"Max is gone..."
Colby-"What do you mean gone?"
Tyler-"Have you not noticed she wasn't here for the entire movie?!"
Colby-"No..."
Tyler-"Wow your such a good guardian."
I was walking to the front door.
Mikey-"Where you going?"
Tyler-"To find my girlfriend because I'm the only one who cares about her."
Jake-"Are you sure she's not in her room?"
Tyler-"She's not there Okay?!"
I walked out the door and heard everyone start to run after me. Everyone came out and I was already in the elevator and they started to run but the elevator closed just in time. I got out of the elevator and walked. I had non idea where I was going are where I was walking to. I could hear someone yelling my name but they were so far away. I heard Mikey's car. It was loud. I texted Max and there was no answer. I was starting to worry even more.

Mikey POV:
I saw Tyler walking very fast so I got in my car and everyone got in their car. I was speeding down to where Tyler was. He was about to cross a crosswalk but I pulled right in front of him.

Mikey-"Get in. Your not going anywhere."
He walked around the car and kept walking. "Where are you even going?!" I yelled at him. He ignored me and kept walking. I got out of my car and got in front of him.

Mikey-"Answer me!"
He broke down and started to cry. I knew how much he cared for her. He loved Max to death and would do anything to see her happy. Everyone deep down was so sad and confused where Max was. We all tried to keep calm but it didn't work for Tyler.
Mikey-"We'll find her."
I hugged him and he got in the car.
Jake-"Any clue where she could be at?!"
It was silent for couple moments.
Tyler-"Wait just drive to the Hollywood sign."
I told Colby and Charlie to follow me. We all sped there not giving a shit about stop signs or red lights. The streets were empty which was very weird because we lived in LA. We got to the Hollywood wood sign and we all started to walk up the hill. A couple people were walking down but none of them were Max.

Tyler POV:
I was basically running up the hill hoping she was here. I got up the hill and it was so dark so everyone turned on their flashlights we looked everyone. I started walking to this bench and someone was sitting there, they were on their phone and on the floor beside them was a penny board. I flashed the light on the penny board and noticed it was Max's. I walked up behind her and put my hands around her. She got scared and she was breathing heavily. "It's okay, it's Tyler." I said. Once I said that she was starting to calm down.  I went around and sat next to her, she immediately put her head on my shoulder and I grabbed her hand and held it. Mikey and everyone else found us.

Colby-"Why were you up here? By yourself?!"
Max-"I always come here..."
She didn't look back she just kept looking forward.
Sam-"Can we go it's getting cold."
Mikey-"Yeah lets go."
They started to walk while we sat there for awhile.
Max-"I'm sorry..."
Tyler-"It's okay. As long as your safe I'm happy."
Max-"One more thing."
Tyler-"What?"
Max-"Can you carry me?"
Tyler-"Yes babygirl."
I picked her up and she wrapped her hands around my neck. I could tell she was tired. She yawned and put her head on my shoulder she closed her eyes and she immediately fell asleep.  We eventually got to the car and I got in. Max woke up and laid her head on my shoulder. Then we got to the apartment and she could barley see so Colby picked her up and carried her up to the  apartment and into her room. He laid her down on the bed and I turned off the light and put her penny board and backpack where they were. Then I went to bed...