AhnZong's eyes chinked a little with amusement. "I also like love nowadays. Maybe that is why I am supporting Yu and Wang Qing...?"

That answer pleased me. "What about weddings? Commitment? Are you commitment phobic?"

"You should ask him first if he is gay as well. Or even bisexual. Isn't that suppose to be the process?" SengYou grumbled again.

Fine since he is insisting. "Are you gay? Bisexual? Isn't that the process?"

I heard snickers on my side. When I glanced at her, I saw Miss LiYan with a pleased smile on her beautiful face. She is beautiful. Especially since she is not on the thin size. I like women with curves and flesh on them. I won't have sex with them, since I am gay, but in my opinion, there is nothing sadder than seeing a woman starving herself to fit an XS size shirt.

Miss LiYan looks like someone who doesn't count calories and she looks sexy while doing that.

Plus, it seems like she got some sense of humor. Great. I will like her.

But back to AhnZong, since we both believe in love. Unlike someone else on that table.

AhnZong winced apologetically at me. "I am straight, though."

"Damn it!" I moaned in frustration. I eyed him carefully, "No chance at all? I can treat you good," I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Oh my God, I love you." Miss LiYan chuckled at my side.

I smiled at her. "I love you too." She is fun.

"Good," she nodded. "Now, torture them some more," she prompted me.

"He is not torturing me," AhnZong equipped. "I like him."

SengYou groaned. My smile widened. "Wonderful, you like me already. I like you too. We are halfway there. Now, if you will just let me su--..."

"Okay, that is enough from you." SengYou glared at me. "Enough..."

"What?" AhnZong and I frowned at him. "Why are you objecting there?" I asked the good doctor what his issues are.

"We are in public. You cannot proposition AhnZong here." SengYou lectured us.

"Psssh," LiYan, I am calling her simply LiYan because we already said I love you to each other, snickered again. "It's not like he will offer to suck AhnZong's dick."

I turned to her, "I was about to offer to suck his dick," I told her. In all seriousness.

AhnZong laughed at that. I gazed at him fondly. He is straight, yet he doesn't feel uncomfortable with me. A gay guy. Maybe because he is also friends with Dayu.

Either way, I like AhnZong. He is also fun. And cool. Really.

LiYan, on the other hand, is pleased with me. "We should spend this day together. Let's go to a club to have some drinks and dance the night away."

"Oh I would love that," I nodded. "I am free today. But you have to promise to never let me go home with a guy for some one night sex. I am not that kind of guy anymore. I do love now."