But he is my ticket to see Dayu. He is Dayu's friend after all. It will be weird if I will suddenly show myself in Dayu's home to check up on him. What will I say when Dayu's family ask who I am? I have to conjure up a complicate lie to get out of that one. With AhnZong though, I will have a perfect cover up to see Qing's beloved.

I heard they had broken up. I find that unbelievable. Qing and Dayu are so in love. My boss is so into Dayu that I find it impossible to think of Qing letting Dayu go. Even if their families are against them.

That is not Qing's nature. Giving up is not on my boss, and friend's vocabulary.

But they have broken up. Qing confirmed it to me plus his notice that he will take some vacation time.

I know Qing is talking to our bosses on the higher up. Qing is a director after all. He knows the CEO and President of our company back when he was still in high school and invented that brew for a beer that our company renting on him. So I know Qing cleared his vacation request from our bosses.

But aside from that, Qing is keeping me in the dark. And I am avoiding Dr.Wang SengYou.

Yes, I am the girl who is avoiding her crush. How pathetic of me. But I am angry at Qing's brother. Dr.SengYou should have helped Qing keep his relationship with Dayu.

Dayu makes Qing happy. Dr.SengYou should have supported them. But no. That stupid brother of Qing did nothing until we got into this point of Qing and Dayu breaking up.

I hate it.

I love seeing Qing happy and in love. And my friend is the happiest when he is with Dayu. Is that so hard for his family to understand?

Fuck this!

"Are you crying?" AhnZong's tone held amazement. "Why are you crying?"

I wiped the tears on my eyes aand sniffed delicately, "I am not crying! I just hate this situation of Qing and Dayu," I said snappishly.

"Well don't be angry at me. I didn't cause this. I support Yu and his relationship with Director Wang. Why are you pouring your irritation at me?"

"Because you are the only one available to shout at!" I exclaimed loudly. "You should let be blow some steam off before we got to Dayu's place so I can act well in front of his family."

"Well, that will be unfair. I am frustrated too. But I don't think you will want it if I will blow some of my steam on you. Right?" AhnZong chanced a glance at me.

I narrowed my eyes on him. "Just try to let your frustration at me and I will gut you where you sit," I threatened him.

"See. You don't like it. And I am not a shock absorber. Don't shout at me. Do something else to blow off some steam. But not on me," the guy harummped.

Wow. He...wow...

Inconsiderate.

Yes, I am being ugly. This is unfair to AhnZong. But I cannot help myself. This situation of Qing and Dayu is frustating the hell out of me that I want to grab and pull some hair from someone. Other than myself.

I love my long shiny tresses. I don't want them disturb. My hair is my crowning glory.

"Why can't we go to Wang Qing's place before going to Yu's home? Maybe I need to see Wang Qing first so I can tell Dayu how miserable he is," AhnZong said.