The clean name that I protect all my life. My legacy to my son and grandson.

.............................

(WANG GUHAO)

"Should we go to Qing? He is not answering his phone," my wife turned to me in distress.

We are still in our formal clothes that we wore while attending the convention that ended in chaos when our family meet the Fengs.

It resulted on that Feng boy breaking up with our son.

"It is the desired outcome," my Baba said as we sat around the living room. "But yes, don't stop calling Qing. What about SengYou, he followed Qing on his home. Can't you call your older son?"

"Should I try for SengYou?" My wife dialed again on her phone to call our eldest. Proof that she has focused on calling Qing's number. My wife is too focused on our youngest son.

I worry about Qing too. But my mind is split on worrying about Qing and recalling the blunder I did while scruffling with Minister Feng.

I cannot believe that I lost control like that. But when I saw that man punching my son, I couldn't not do anything.

Qing is my son. I am a disciplinarian. I can be strict to my boys but I never, never lay my hands on my sons with an intent to hurt them.

Yet that Feng ZhuTuan had the nerve to struck my son? I will never stay put on that.

"SengYou is not picking up too," my wife slumped on the seat beside me. I took her hand. "What if he won't talk to us anymore? What if Qing starts avoiding us?" YanYi turned to me in agony about that.

"I am sorry, YanYi ah. This is all my fault..." I should have never lost control like that.

"No," YanYi shook her head. "It's that woman's fault. Feng Jian Yu's mother. I really don't like that woman. She raised a sissy son and she always blame our Qing for her son's actions. That Dayu clearly went after Qing. Their son is the one running after our son."

"YanYi ah..." I shook my head. My wife is not blaming the mother. YanYi truly doesn't like that Feng boy. But what she seems to be forgetting is that Feng Jian Yu was the one who ended the relationship between him and our son. And Qing was the one who almost pleaded in front of all of us.

No. My son and that Feng boy does love each other. The problem is our family cannot mixed with the Fengs.

We just couldn't be civilized with each other.

And it's making things hard for the boys.

I think my Baba is right. That relationship ending is for the best. We won't know peace as long as Qing is seeing that boy. It just won't do at all.

But the consequences of peace in our family is our son having his heart broken.

"GuHao, let's go and drive down on Qing's place. I want to see my son," YanYi tried standing up again but I shook my head on her.

"YanYi ah, trust our sons. They will call soon. SengYou, most especially. He will let us know if something is going on with his brother. Let's just wait a little more..." I put an arm around my wife's shoulder to steady her.